Not open for further replies.

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Despite the current hype of Bitcoin reaching $20k price this year , experts have started predicting a huge downward trend for Bitcoin . The prediction is based on the following reasons

1.historical cycle dip.
In the past 20% to 30 % bullish run , Bitcoin price normally saw a heavy down trend as seen in 2017 when the price hit $20k

2. The future market open interest remain high.
According to history , Bitcoin price normally corrected whenever it saw a high level of trading , up to $1 billion .
Presently Bitcoin trading is above $1 billion .

What do you think about this prediction ?

Despite the current hype of Bitcoin reaching $20k price this year , experts have started predicting a huge downward trend for Bitcoin . The prediction is based on the following reasons

1.historical cycle dip.
In the past 20% to 30 % bullish run , Bitcoin price normally saw a heavy down trend as seen in 2017 when the price hit $20k

According to history , Bitcoin price normally corrected whenever it saw a high level of trading , up to $1 billion .

What do you think about this prediction ?
It's sad news, I ll say nothing about this prediction because before bitcoin's price dropped ,there were also many predictions that bitcoin ll go at high level but at once it dropped. So just see what happens

The history is not strong enough because reference is just Made to 2017 which is just a single year, things can change but if there are has been such crash at different stages of Bitcoin growth then I could agree.

My prediction is, Bitcoin price will go down and stuck at $16k Atleast. However several reports and news said that it will hit $20k end of the year. So i think if it's gonna hit everyone should sell their holdings.

I admit that some experts give different results of Bitcoin price analysis, the most important thing is we have an analysis reference, even though Bitcoin is heading for a price correction, don't make us panic (FOMO), and we don't need to be afraid of a bull trap, if we are long-term investors, which is clear as our hope Bitcoin will reach an All-Time High.

There are no expert, I told before that price rise and fall happens in market, don't worry, you can later buy more BTC and invest.

I admit that some experts give different results of Bitcoin price analysis, the most important thing is we have an analysis reference, even though Bitcoin is heading for a price correction, don't make us panic (FOMO), and we don't need to be afraid of a bull trap, if we are long-term investors, which is clear as our hope Bitcoin will reach an All-Time High.
It was not posted to create fear in anybody , it is just to warn people so that it won't come unexpected.

One should not take these predictions too serious. Let's just wait and see what happens. I am optimistic that the price will increase by beginning of next year.

Certain predictions comes to reality because last week an expert confirm that if bitcoin price did not exceed $19500 it will crash giving some instances of trading and staking.

But it is increasing now .so may be bitcoin price ll not decrease at this level which you mentioned in your post. Let's see ....!!

Bitcoin can even drop down to $1000 in a week, but I doubt if bitcoin will drop anytime soon cos the price is spiking high since yesterday

But it is increasing now .so may be bitcoin price ll not decrease at this level which you mentioned in your post. Let's see ....!!
Price can go up and go down, next year is not going to be good for bitcoin, but this will help it gain more.

In as much as this is a sad news, it doesn't come as a surprise to me because after that massive growth, it was supposed to sure have a dip

US election is affecting Bitcoin price but I think by the middle of next year Bitcoin may drop drastically hence what they said might be true

I don't think the US election has much effect on price of Bitcoin now , it is influence more by Investors trading the coin , US election has come and gone , Investors now knows where the pendulum has swang to.

I ghin

1.historical cycle dip.

What do you think about this predictio
I think the price of Bitcoin can't dropped less than 14k $. I am still waiting its decrement. I want to invest some money in it.

I ghin

I think the price of Bitcoin can't dropped less than 14k $. I am still waiting its decrement. I want to invest some money in it.
The market is highly volatile it could drop if whales or miners decided to flood the market with their coins because some whales has gained more than 100%.

I don't believe this is entirely through, in might fluctuate but reports have it that it keep going up easily in the first quarter of 2021.

I don't believe this is entirely through, in might fluctuate but reports have it that it keep going up easily in the first quarter of 2021.
I am also very optimistic that if bitcoin cross this $19000 resistance the next stage of resistance might likely when it get to $30k early next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back