What's new

Bitcoin price may drop to $13k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly there might be a great dip in the price of bitcoin when it reaches $25k, properly in early 2021

Please when exactly is the price going to depreciate? This year or next year? Is this information coming from an expert? Or is it an assumption? Thanks in anticipation

Nothing is impossible when it comes to price in the international market, so the fact that it can drop to $13k can not be over emphasis but ironically it may even rise above iwhat it is now.

I was also about thinking of the same thing. I am new to crypto so I don't understand all this stuff but I remember and are in terms with all this things you have said. Many people and organisations are now adopting crypto as a means of payment and I thought the price was supposed to increase. Let's wait and see how it turns out then

Bitcoin is a very volatile cryptocurrency, it can definitely drop even further than the 13k price you said, it is to be expected.
So any investor should be very careful with their investment, anyway before you invested in Bitcoin, you knew what to expect.

If your forecasts are according to the experts, then no need to doubt your analysis though the fall in value may not be as worse as 13k, I am expecting that it falls soon to enable me purchase some btc for holding.

Sure. Bitcoin will definitely drop one day. Its rise now will not determine the time factor. Bitcoin trading and the rate at which investors come in will determine the rise and fall of the coin. I dont doubt the fact that it might fall in price soon. But i love to tell people that the only coin one can invest on a very long period without any loss is Bitcoin except you are not interested in long time investment. If you want to invest on a long time basis, you wont regret bitcoin investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back