What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes because it is the oldest. Having the biggest capitalization is not a joke .it is has experienced a lot to be speculated for long. It is best in terms of Blockchain. It is sustainable and long term for those who want stability. It is simply the best and reliable coin

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency out there, I believe even the poor can afford buying Bitcoin, base on the technical perspective Bitcoin is going to fall like brick😅

i do not believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world as i believe it has very limitations and due to the fact it has gone up so high, it is better you invest on other crypto currencies that has the ability to grow high

Bitcoin is not the best, despite the fact that it tends to have better value than the other coins available.

This coin is already high and won't guarantee good returns.

Bitcoin is not the best, despite the fact that it tends to have better value than the other coins available.

This coin is already high and won't guarantee good returns.
That's true, but I believe if you are a investor in Bitcoin you can stand a chance of earning a considerable amount of money, we have a lot of coins that you can buy and hold to earn good profits.

That's true, but I believe if you are a investor in Bitcoin you can stand a chance of earning a considerable amount of money, we have a lot of coins that you can buy and hold to earn good profits.
I completely agree with you.
Bitcoin is the most know crypto currency in the universe.
Knowing when to invest and when not to is absolutely essential in making profits from the investment

I completely agree with you.
Bitcoin is the most know crypto currency in the universe.
Knowing when to invest and when not to is absolutely essential in making profits from the investment
That's exactly the point, as cryptocurrency investor you are expected to know when it's the right time to buy and when to sell, if you know that you can earn a considerable amount of money.

Yes because it is the oldest. Having the biggest capitalization is not a joke .it is has experienced a lot to be speculated for long. It is best in terms of Blockchain. It is sustainable and long term for those who want stability. It is simply the best and reliable coin
The fact that Bitcoin is the oldest of all does not completely means that it is the best and most reliable amongst other cryptocurrencies.
Anything can happen at anytime and it is still possible for some other cryptocurrencies to surpass Bitcoin in value despite bitcoin's popularity

Well it can be the highest value in the market and also the best but personally I dont think so. though individuals have different opinions depending on the benefit they make from there decisions.

Well it can be the highest value in the market and also the best but personally I dont think so. though individuals have different opinions depending on the benefit they make from there decisions.
Bitcoin happens to be the well known cryptocurrency but it's not the best, we have lots of cryptocurrencies that are way ahead of Bitcoin. It's seems like you don't like anything that has to do with cryptocurrencies.

It happens to be that currently, it's the highest in value price and it might be the best and might not also be depending on the benefit individuals can derive from there investment.

I don't think so, Bitcoin is the well known cryptocurrency but it's not the best, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies that are way better than Bitcoin, you can make research about them.

You are mistaken about Bitcoin having the highest value in the cryptocurrency market.
There is a particular cryptocoin that has higher value than Bitcoin but the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is the highest.

The fact that Bitcoin is the oldest of all does not completely means that it is the best and most reliable amongst other cryptocurrencies.
Anything can happen at anytime and it is still possible for some other cryptocurrencies to surpass Bitcoin in value despite bitcoin's popularity

I may not necessarily say that Bitcoin is necessarily the best cryptocurrency because there are many coins that have been performing better now as compared to bitcoin but bitcoin will always have a higher value.

There is a one cryptocoin that has higher value than Bitcoin but the market capitalisation of Bitcoin is the highest and overwhelming. Moreover, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that are way better than Bitcoin, you can make research about them.

Definetly Bitcoin is the best crypto currency because if you make researches about it's fundamentals and what problems it can solve, you will find out that it is the best.

Personally, I believe that due to the fact that it is now the most expensive, it may or may not also be the greatest. Everyone's perspective is based on the returns that people may expect from their investments.

I agree as well. It's the only coin (alongside ethereum in my opinion) that has been built on solid block chain and their white papers are available for everyone to see. They're also accepted by a lot of people worldwide.

Bitcoin is the grand coin of all crytocoins but that doesn't render other currencies unreliable even though it's the most expensive and leading leading coin,all other coins are also the best

Bitcoin is the oldest of all cryptocurrencies does not necessarily imply that it is the finest and most trustworthy one.
Despite bitcoin's popularity, anything may happen at any time, and it is still feasible for some other cryptocurrencies to outperform it in value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back