What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

Actually bitcoin is the highest in the cryptocurrency market but still same some people don't really considered it as the best because they believe there are some coins with better potentials.

Bitcoin is definitely the best coins in the market. All most every human being know what bitcoins is all about. Infact, there are some people that don't know any other coin except bitcoin. So, bitcoin is not only the most valuable coin. It's also the best coin in the market.

it is very feasible for other crypto currencies to outperform it and there are so many limitations surrounding the bitcoin project but one good feature it has is that it is not controlled by any body.

In my own perspective, I will say that ethereum is the most useful cryptocurrency. The major reason Bitcoin is the most valuable is because it is the first cryptocurrency and it dominates the crypto-currency market by around 40%.

Bitcoins normally do not have any useful potential except for the fact that it just the first cryptocurrency in existence. Since it was the first it is among the most trusted and that is the benefit of every bitcoins investors and profit.

Yes because it is the oldest. Having the biggest capitalization is not a joke .it is has experienced a lot to be speculated for long. It is best in terms of Blockchain. It is sustainable and long term for those who want stability. It is simply the best and reliable coin
That is definitelly true,bicoin is actually the face of cryptocurency,it is tha first crypto to come out and oner time it has gain lots of popularity and credibility as well,its actually the highest in value.

That is definitelly true,bicoin is actually the face of cryptocurency,it is tha first crypto to come out and oner time it has gain lots of popularity and credibility as well,its actually the highest in value.
sometimes when someone says bitcoin the person is actually referring to cryptocurrency generally. The reason is because it is the most valuable and the first to be used.

sometimes when someone says bitcoin the person is actually referring to cryptocurrency generally. The reason is because it is the most valuable and the first to be used.
That is true,and that has given the coin a lot of advantage over the other coin,and also it has gain a lot of confidence among investors over time,reason most persons make use of Bitcoin for transaction.

That's true, Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that a lot of people use nowadays, but what I don't like about Bitcoin is it's transaction fee, it has a high fee.
I don't know why a lot of people like Bitcoin, Bitcoin is not the best cryptocurrency we have a lot of crypto's that are better than Bitcoin, for me I don't really like Bitcoin.

Last edited:
That is true,and that has given the coin a lot of advantage over the other coin,and also it has gain a lot of confidence among investors over time,reason most persons make use of Bitcoin for transaction.
Yeah, bitcoin is just synonymous to the crypto-currency market because it is the chief of all cryptocurrencies and the leader of them all. That is why its movement always affects the movement of many other cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, bitcoin is just synonymous to the crypto-currency market because it is the chief of all cryptocurrencies and the leader of them all. That is why its movement always affects the movement of many other cryptocurrencies.
That has been the trend for a long time now,I have observe that whenever the price of Bitcoin fluctuate the other alt coin will follow suit,sometimes not all will experience movement,but majority of them will.

Bitcoin is the oldest of all cryptocurrencies does not necessarily imply that it is the finest and most trustworthy one.
Despite bitcoin's popularity, anything may happen at any time, and it is still feasible for some other cryptocurrencies to outperform it in value.
I agree with your factual statement,bit coin being the oldest and having the highest value doesn't mean it's always the best,all other cryto currencies are also best to different individuals based on there capacity

It depends on how you defined best. For all I know, bitcoin is the most accepted, popular, most valuable coins in the world. All most all platforms are now accepting bitcoin as a payment.

bitcoin is definitely the best crypto currency for the time being, but i do not know if in the future, it would still be this way as so many other crypto currencies are coming up in the future.

That has been the trend for a long time now,I have observe that whenever the price of Bitcoin fluctuate the other alt coin will follow suit,sometimes not all will experience movement,but majority of them will.
Yeah, since other cryptocurrencies has been falling in price trust wallet token has been increasing drastically. This means that there are some coins that does not follow the price movement of Bitcoin

Yeah, since other cryptocurrencies has been falling in price trust wallet token has been increasing drastically. This means that there are some coins that does not follow the price movement of Bitcoin
Yes there might be,that was why I made the assertion that majority of the coin usually follow Bitcoin movement price,but some coin might experience an exception to this trend.

Actually based on the individuals knowledge about the cryptocurrency market, alot of people believed that it has the top market value currently but there are other coins that has better potential for the future than bitcoin.

Yes there might be,that was why I made the assertion that majority of the coin usually follow Bitcoin movement price,but some coin might experience an exception to this trend.
Yeah, of course that is very true. A lot of cryptocurrency analysts always take Bitcoin price movement very seriously because he determines the movement of a lot of other cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, of course that is very true. A lot of cryptocurrency analysts always take Bitcoin price movement very seriously because he determines the movement of a lot of other cryptocurrencies.
That is just what I have come to observe, because the market speculators have been using the price of Bitcoin as a benchmark for how well the cryptocurrency projections should be.

That is just what I have come to observe, because the market speculators have been using the price of Bitcoin as a benchmark for how well the cryptocurrency projections should be.
the reason is because bitcoin dominates the cryptocurrency market by about 40%. So it's price movement will actually determine the price of other cryptocurrencies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back