What's new

Bitcoin is the highest value cryptocurrency but is it the best?

the reason is because bitcoin dominates the cryptocurrency market by about 40%. So it's price movement will actually determine the price of other cryptocurrencies.
That is just why Bitcoin has been like the face of cryptocurrency, because it has huge volume of the market share and lots of persons have developed trust and confidence in Bitcoin asset.

That is just what I have come to observe, because the market speculators have been using the price of Bitcoin as a benchmark for how well the cryptocurrency projections should be.
Exactly bit coin is price is used as the bench mark of crypto currencies making it currently the best . Bitcoin being it the best significantly doesn't mean other currencies are not reliable,they are also the best to who owns them

Exactly bit coin is price is used as the bench mark of crypto currencies making it currently the best . Bitcoin being it the best significantly doesn't mean other currencies are not reliable,they are also the best to who owns them
But as much as Bitcoin is use as a benchmark for market analysis,there are platforms that still experience some form of stability in the price of their coin.

But as much as Bitcoin is use as a benchmark for market analysis,there are platforms that still experience some form of stability in the price of their coin.
That is exactly what I am saying, despite the fact that Bitcoin is a benchmark for other crypto currency, still many will experience and some are experiencing, Reason the Russian potential ban of Bitcoin

That is exactly what I am saying, despite the fact that Bitcoin is a benchmark for other crypto currency, still many will experience and some are experiencing, Reason the Russian potential ban of Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the face of cryptocurrency but in some platform the price might be a little bit stable,but concerning the ban by Russia it could be that the government still want to have strict control over it's financial sector.

That is just why Bitcoin has been like the face of cryptocurrency, because it has huge volume of the market share and lots of persons have developed trust and confidence in Bitcoin asset.
There is no doubt that bitcoin will remain the highest value cryptocurrency because it was actually the first. It is also the most trusted but that does not mean that it is the most useful.

There is no doubt that bitcoin will remain the highest value cryptocurrency because it was actually the first. It is also the most trusted but that does not mean that it is the most useful.
That is very true,bitcoin with huge volume and high value of its coin,do not really have that much trading activities, this could be as a result of their high gas fees and the issue of network congestion.

The word bit coin is the coin that have the highest value might not last the coming decade. Bitcoin has been dropping in value since the beginning of tho year

That is very true,bitcoin with huge volume and high value of its coin,do not really have that much trading activities, this could be as a result of their high gas fees and the issue of network congestion.
What I mean by usefulness is using it to perform activities in the cryptocurrency space. Ethereum is actually the most used but I think bitcoin remains the most traded.

i do not believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the world as i believe it has very limitations and due to the fact it has gone up so high, it is better you invest on other crypto currencies that has the ability to grow high
If bitcoin is not the best cryptocurrency, then which cryptocurrency is the best?
It is the first cryptocurrency and the highest in value. Also other cryptocurrency rise and fall in price alongside with bitcoin price.

Bitcoin is the first coin in crypto currency and still maintaining the highest price on its block chain definitely I am counting it as the best since no other coin has beaten its reputation and price so far. Thus it's a reliable and good coin of all...

Actually bitcoin is considered with the highest value in the cryptocurrency market but most people consider it less compared to other coins and believe that there are other coins with better potentials.

It might be the best and the highest valued item on the market, but in my opinion, not. Nevertheless, people's opinions vary depending on what they stand to gain from their choices.

it might be the best to some people, but not to every body, i have a friend that lost so much money on bitcoin but he had made so much money with cake, and also with shiba inu

Overall, bitcoin and other digital currencies are very risky investments. Whether you're buying bitcoin to purchase goods, or simply are hoping to hold this asset until you sell it for more money, there is no guarantee you will get any of your money back
If you're thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies, you're probably already considering Bitcoin. But other coins, like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Cardano, Binance Coin, Polkadot, Solana, and Avalanche are strong options for diversifying your crypto portfolio

Last edited:
It's true that alot of people have different opinions about the value of bitcoin depending on how good or bad it has worked for them. it has the highest value but no potentials compared to the other coins.

No, Bitcoin isn't necessarily the best cryptocurrency. It is undoubtedly the most popular and has the highest market capitalization, but there are other cryptocurrencies that may be better suited for particular uses or provide more advantages. For example, Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency and is known for its blockchain-based smart contracts, which can be used for a variety of applications. Ripple, on the other hand, was explicitly designed to facilitate international financial transactions and has become one of the most popular cryptocurrencies for banks and other financial institutions. Also, in this "bear" market, I recommend investing your holdings only in interest accounts because only this investment will bring profit nowadays. I found a 10% rate for BTC on https://hodlrate.com/, which is the highest percentage I've seen.

Last edited:
If bitcoin is not the best cryptocurrency, then which cryptocurrency is the best?
It is the first cryptocurrency and the highest in value. Also other cryptocurrency rise and fall in price alongside with bitcoin price.
Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency and also the most trusted because it literally controls the market. But when it comes to use cases, ethereum is the best.

As the king and predecessor of all cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin is truly the most valuable and most known cryptocurrency. I strongly believe that it would not be displaced anytime soon because it is the most performing amongst all cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin can be displaced, I beg to differ on this, the world is dynamic and ever changing and you can not predict the outcomes of this things with all certainty as factors would definitely play in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back