Bitcoin can replace Gold ?

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you think bitcoin can replace gold in the future and do you think that peoples will leave holding Gold and start
using Bitcoin i think that will happen in the next 10 or 20 years im sure bitcoin will become very rare

gold still important also, I have my uncle who is selling gold and it's a really profitable field.
I don't think that bitcoin will replace it but both are profitable and you can be a millionaire from trading them if you're a genius in this field

Crypto cannot replace gold, you cannot produce gold like you can create crypto which is digitally...

No, absolutely not. Gold is one of the most old things people used as currencies for buying and selling things. It will never drop in value especially because it's not an unlimited supply

The trust people have in gold as a physical asset will keep it thriving. Bitcoin is a digital asset and way too volatile compared with Gold.

You have to understand Bitcoiners are like from a hardcore religion. Thats why people in the real world only roll there eyey when they meet a Bitcoiner. Bitcoiners are like Yehovas Witnesses. The worst thing about Bitcoin is probably the people in it, I have never seen a community like that. Self-absorbed douchebags, naive, ignorant, know it alls, every shitcoin with a good youtube video has great prospect. But they hate on Gold and everything else that is not Bitcoin. Nevermind Gold has held value for over 40.000 years, and nevermind it holds many of thr same properties as Bitcoin. Its likemthe physical version of Bitcoin without having to deal with hacks, forks, updates, keys and all the other crap. So is Silver, real estate, and many other investments and stores of value.

But its this hardicre religious Bitcoin community that people in the real world try to avoid to have any conversation with, because they are hardcore religious, they believe there is only one good thing in the world, and that is Bitcoin. Gold, Silver, stocks, real estate all crap, only Bitcoin, the only good thing that exists in the world dont you know. Allah uh Bitcoin.

thats atleast what i think, for sure.

Last edited:
Gold and bitcoin are two different things so bitcoin replacing gold dosent seems possible to me ,because most people prefer trading bitcoin than gold

You have to understand Bitcoiners are like from a hardcore religion. Thats why people in the real world only roll there eyey when they meet a Bitcoiner. Bitcoiners are like Yehovas Witnesses. The worst thing about Bitcoin is probably the people in it, I have never seen a community like that. Self-absorbed douchebags, naive, ignorant, know it alls, every shitcoin with a good youtube video has great prospect. But they hate on Gold and everything else that is not Bitcoin. Nevermind Gold has held value for over 40.000 years, and nevermind it holds many of thr same properties as Bitcoin. Its likemthe physical version of Bitcoin without having to deal with hacks, forks, updates, keys and all the other crap. So is Silver, real estate, and many other investments and stores of value.

But its this hardicre religious Bitcoin community that people in the real world try to avoid to have any conversation with, because they are hardcore religious, they believe there is only one good thing in the world, and that is Bitcoin. Gold, Silver, stocks, real estate all crap, only Bitcoin, the only good thing that exists in the world dont you know. Allah uh Bitcoin.

I think that's kind of a bad thinking and I'm not sure if there are lots of people thinking like that actually. It's not a problem if you are loyal to bitcoin but you can't just say gold and silver are crap because as you mentioned they've been growing in value for the past 40.000 years

Bitcoin and Gold can both live together, one doesn't have to replace another, Gold is physical content why Bitcoin is digital currency, both are stable in rates and are very valuable

I couldn't help but smile at the phrases you used in your qualification of bitcoin believers, they almost sounded like extremists.

Can Bitcoin Beat Gold?
If you look at the facts, or tracing the history of Bitcoin and gold, during 2020 gold was only able to grow 50%, while Bitcoin grew more than 100% even now (2020.11.17) the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 17,497 per BTC. In terms of fundamentals, currently banks have started to open Bitcoin services. So what do you think now, has Bitcoin defeated gold, and is it possible that Bitcoin is used as a Store of value asset.

I don't think so. we do not have to compare a currency in the online environment with the most expensive and old "currency" in the offline environment. I do not think it's possible.

You can never compare gold to bitcoin...gold has been in existence since forever and bitcoin is not even physical..it is a digital currency which can crash at anytime but gold is physically and can be traded hand to hand on like bitcoin

i don't think it can, Gold holds its value and increases in the long term unlike BTC that's unstable, profitable but unstable, that's why people are afraid from investing on it, they think it will drop in value in sometime, except in BTC you can make quick profit when in Gold you have to wait for ages

I don't thinks so because gold is alsi use in jewellery People here in my country keep gold as their saving and they also wear it on occasions but you can not wear bitcoins .so bit coin cannot replace gold

Bitcoin cannot replace Gold because gold is always going to be a very valuable asset for years to come. Bitcoin may overtake gold in the volume of investment that is poured into it but it cannot really stop Gold from being traded so both of them will still be traded did by side.

Gold has served as a vital form of investment for a very long time now but it’s value is reducing due to investors rushing into the bitcoin market. I see bitcoin replacing gold in terms of investment purposes but gold Will forever be used for aesthetics and fashion purposes

When it comes to marketcap both are highly traded. But when it comes to total growth made in the last 365 days, you gonna see that Bitcoin rose so high 400% more than Gold's overall growth of 50% in the past one year. And people are Beginning to turn their attention more on Bitcoin than Gold cos the price value increases every time.

We are talking about two different things, so I don't think Bitcoin replace Gold. But yes of course they can work together and is possible to become partner, will be the best option for both. And why no maybe in the future we can see a Bitcoin piece logo made in Gold material.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back