What's new

Bitcoin can replace Gold ?

What's the difference between the price of bitcoin and gold currently. That can give one a glimpse into the future that this is an emerging asset class.

Yes very well. With the rise in Bitcoin in recent times more Investors nare now pulling their capital out of gold into Bitcoin or any other crypto currency exchange Business. As an investor you just have to leverage on the best opportunity available to you and make your money.

The two asset class can exist concurrently they are two different classes bitcoin is mostly used in transactions aside the fact that it can also be held as digital asset.

I am not sure if bitcoin can replace gold or not, but I can remind you something that both bitcoin and gold has limited supplies. The maximum amount of bitcoins that can be mined was set to 21million. So I don't think bitcoin will replace gold. They both will stay.

Yes Bitcoin can replace gold very well as the safe-haven store of value. Also, there are big differences in overall value, with Bitcoin at around $300 billion market capitalization, about 3% of gold estimated value, by the measure of coinshare

Gold exhibits two different use cases built upon its intrinsic value and scarcity. Gold is used for ornamentation due to the inherent properties it provides such as malleability and shine. Gold is also used as a store of value to hold wealth because of the scarcity.

While #bitcoin does not offer ornamental advantage, it has it’s own inherent advantages such as payment processing or data redundancy along with smart contracts. Additionally, #bitcoin is also designed to be scarce in nature allowing it to be a good alternative asset class to hold your wealth. For sure, #bitcoin is a competitive asset for ‘store of value’ currently to gold and it may optimistically surpass the volumes of investments in gold reserves in the near future.

Therefore it is no surprise if #bitcoin replaces gold to be the new ‘Gold Standard’.

Do you think bitcoin can replace gold in the future and do you think that peoples will leave holding Gold and start
using Bitcoin i think that will happen in the next 10 or 20 years im sure bitcoin will become very rare
No, they are both 2 different things and different in many ways. One cannot replace the other, just as Bitcoin can't replace Fiat money it can't replace gold too. Gold has been available for a very long time. It certainly can't be displaced by Bitcoin

Do you think bitcoin can replace gold in the future and do you think that peoples will leave holding Gold and start
using Bitcoin i think that will happen in the next 10 or 20 years im sure bitcoin will become very rare
Crypto currency is virtual money. While gold is sold and precious capital. Cryptocurrency never takes place gold. But both are valuable and you can get profit from both.

New York (CNN Business) Bitcoin is often referred to as digital gold. And now a top strategist at the world's largest asset management firm says the cryptocurrency could one day replace the yellow metal as a go-to safe haven investment.

As valuable as bitcoin is, it can never replace gold. Gold will always be value among people worldwide, whereas bitcoin will only be valued by the people that have cryptocurrencies knowledge. Besides, gold is useful in making different ornaments while bitcoin is just a coin

Both of these seem to be very important and cant replace Bitcoin Gold because Gold is also very important. Every human has its needs, so I do not think it is possible both has own place and importance .

Gold is very important and its business is very good and rich. And my brother runs this business and he makes a lot of money in this business and earns a lot of money. But Bitcoin is very strong, people have become millionaires by investing in it and in the coming time it will be in great demand in the market. Both are great and are considered good business.

Bitcoin and gold are two different things. While one is a cryptocurrency with potential for steady rise in price, the other is a solid mineral that doesn't appreciate in value the way. bitcoin does.
The volatility of the cryptocurrency market is one reason why I think bitcoin can't replace gold.
The price of gold doesn't fluctuate like bitcoin.

I don't think so even i cannot say about these both things because they are separate in real life we can see that gold is workings since centuries and bitcoin is something change but yeah they both can join each other and can work together as ,someone told above.investors created their own traffic towards bitcoin so i am not sure about these things that can replace gold

Of course bitcoin can be replaced with gold.
As we can replace gold with fiat money then in the same fession we can replace or exchange gold with bitcoin or any type of cryptocurreny. If both parties are satisfied for doing such a transaction.

Yes, there are big differences in overall value, with Bitcoin at around $300 billion market capitalization, about 3% of gold's estimated value, by the measure of CoinShares, which brokers investments in the virtual money I also heard recently that,
BlackRock's Rieder says bitcoin can replace gold 'to a large extent' and crypto is 'here to stay'.

Bitcoins and gold are both valuable commodities but unfortunately none of them can replace each other because they both serve different purposes and none of them can be eliminated because they are needed in the society,but to looking in an economical angle bitcoins is more valuable than gold in the present society we are now because someone might accept 1 bitcoins compared to dozens of gold.

Its possible, cryptocurrency can take the position of gold in the future. Even now, its clear that gold has lost its values to bitcoin and its still going to lose more as a lots of crypto Currencies are still very much on track to take more places.

It won't necessarily replace gold, I do feel both would be a medium of storing value. Bitcoin might be the preferred means in future but Gold would still retain its value over time.

Gold has been the oldest medium to invest. So I don't think bitcoin will replace gold, rather they both will remain but bitcoin may become much better platform to invest rather than gold in future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back