What's new

Bitcoin can replace Gold ?

All of them have their own roles to play in society, a lot of people may prefer to invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoins because it is easily accessible and is not a physical something that can
Depreciate after a particular period of time.

Bitcoin can never replace gold.
They are two different things and they have different market strategy.
Gold is as asset while Bitcoin is just a currency.

Currently, Gold is number one asset according to the market cap. I don't know the position of Bitcoin in terms of market cap, but it is 7-8th position lower. How can Bitcoin replace Gold?

Although gold have a physical value which should be an advantage for the coin ,and looking at Bitcoin development of today ,it have gone very high ,as more people love it and they are adopting it to bebefit

Gold is 11 trillion dollar in market capitalization. I do not see a possibility of Gold being replaced by any commodity let alone Bitcoin. Apple is second to gold in market cap, but I don't see it replacing gold.

I do not think that Bitcoin could replace Gold. Both Bitcoin and gold are quite different from each other and i am sure that one could not replace the other because both of them have a different market.

One of the things that most investors usually look out for apart from gains gotten from cryptocurrency volatility and price swing is that they would like their investment assets to be stable in terms of price and value.

Can Bitcoin Beat Gold?
If you look at the facts, or tracing the history of Bitcoin and gold, during 2020 gold was only able to grow 50%, while Bitcoin grew more than 100% even now (2020.11.17) the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 17,497 per BTC. In terms of fundamentals, currently banks have started to open Bitcoin services. So what do you think now, has Bitcoin defeated gold, and is it possible that Bitcoin is used as a Store of value asset.
Your analysis is quite interesting and I hope your information source is genuine. According to what you said Bitcoin is more valuable than Gold?

Bitcoin market cap is around $600 billion and gold total market cap is more than $10 trillion. By the time Bitcoin reaches $10 trillion, perhaps gold will jump to $20 trillion. I the past, I believed Bitcoin will surpass gold but currently I do not think that will ever happen.

I don't understand why people believe that Bitcoin can replace gold when de facto they are not equal from their conception, knowing that one is digital and the other is physical should end the whole debate, one is a commodity that serves for many things and the other is a scarce and immutable digital currency, And while they have similar features, they are totally different.

No, gold will always beat out crypto because it's a physical item you can hold, something that rarely depreciates in value and often rises in value if anything. Bitcoin is not near what Gold can give you. It's not nearly as volatile, while Bitcoin can drop down in price any day now and people would lose a lot. But if you have that gold bar, you got a good next egg.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back