Binance trading

Sariana23

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have no experience in binance, and need guidance from qualified members, I currently have $50 in BNB and wish to transfer only $10, on the site it requires me to be a minimum of 0.05BNB but that is not the amount I want. What is the procedure in this case?

It can't work like that since that's the minimum , until you have to convert the bnb to another crypto currency then send what you are willing to semd

I switch to FaucetPay because fees are lowest and additionnally it provides BNB BEP20 compatible deposit address where you can receive your online earning on BNB and switch them to altcoin than stay on Binance.

Have ever tried to learn at your pace? If yes, it will be so easy to give you a proper guidance. Trading on binance is so easy if you understand the analysis behind every trade. I can give you few guidance at no cost if you are ready.

I switch to FaucetPay because fees are lowest and additionnally it provides BNB BEP20 compatible deposit address where you can receive your online earning on BNB and switch them to altcoin than stay on Binance.
Excellent @ben amor sondes, but if I only want to transfer 0.02 BNB to FaucetPay, and I want to leave the rest in Binance, will I have any inconvenience, since it only allows me the amount of 0.05 bnb. Or do you recommend me to transfer the whole amount and manage it from FaucetPay?

Excellent @ben amor sondes, but if I only want to transfer 0.02 BNB to FaucetPay, and I want to leave the rest in Binance, will I have any inconvenience, since it only allows me the amount of 0.05 bnb. Or do you recommend me to transfer the whole amount and manage it from FaucetPay?
To prevent Binance limitations and high fees I recommand you to transfer full amount to FaucetPay but be sure that paying site is paying in BNB BEP20 address before providing address because FaucetPay provides instant exchange. You can exchange to any coin like Tron or XRP.

I have no experience in binance, and need guidance from qualified members, I currently have $50 in BNB and wish to transfer only $10, on the site it requires me to be a minimum of 0.05BNB but that is not the amount I want. What is the procedure in this case?
Try converting it to another Cryptocurrency, if they say that's their minimum withdrawal then there is no other way you can do it.

To prevent Binance limitations and high fees I recommand you to transfer full amount to FaucetPay but be sure that paying site is paying in BNB BEP20 address before providing address because FaucetPay provides instant exchange. You can exchange to any coin like Tron or XRP.
The detail that you explain to me, that I make sure that the "payment site" is paying at the address BNB BEP20, I did not understand that very well. I have to change inside binance to Tron or XRP, and then send the crypto to FaucetPay.

I am not using Binance yet. When I heard good reviews, I downloaded the app on my phone but I am yet to fund my acocunt.

The detail that you explain to me, that I make sure that the "payment site" is paying at the address BNB BEP20, I did not understand that very well. I have to change inside binance to Tron or XRP, and then send the crypto to FaucetPay.
If you log in in Binance there is 3 kind of address: BEP2 / BEP20 (BSC) / ERC20

Lly9scW.thumb.png.ce95cbc10880e012734778ec8a0cd674.png

If you login on faucetpay there is one kind of address: (BEP20)

Screenshot_1.thumb.jpg.f35e4f8da0b1e82a93fc4392a388d8e2.jpg

So make sure to get payment on address at this form as in BEP2 you have to provide address+memo and ERC20 or BEP20 you have to provide only address.

BNB BEP20 means you have to provide only BNB address for payment as there is in some kind of payment you have to provide address + memo like BEP2 of Binance as you know there is 3 kinds of address in BNB: BEP2, BEP20 and ERC20 compatible address so make sure that paying site only requires address. In FaucetPay BEP20 is supported means you have to provide only address and not address + memo.

BNB BEP20 means you have to provide only BNB address for payment as there is in some kind of payment you have to provide address + memo like BEP2 of Binance as you know there is 3 kinds of address in BNB: BEP2, BEP20 and ERC20 compatible address so make sure that paying site only requires address. In FaucetPay BEP20 is supported means you have to provide only address and not address + memo.
Excellent explanation, thanks for opening this window to my knowledge @ben amor sondes, I was reviewing both sites to have a better understanding of what you were explaining and your description is well detailed. Now I have it clear.

Transferring to FaucetPay and then exchanging coins to the coins of your choice on FaucetPay and from FaucetPay back to your wallet or any other platform will cost you a lot in terms of transaction fees.

Transferring to FaucetPay and then exchanging coins to the coins of your choice on FaucetPay and from FaucetPay back to your wallet or any other platform will cost you a lot in terms of transaction fees.
Yes, I have been told that I have to make several transactions to reach my account, and in each one of them I have to pay a commission. The important thing is to solve and spend as little as possible in commissions.

That's the problem with using multiple platforms. If I have to convert cryptos, I will have to use exchanger and I end up spending a lot of money just as transaction fees.

That's the problem with using multiple platforms. If I have to convert cryptos, I will have to use exchanger and I end up spending a lot of money just as transaction fees.
As you say that's the problem, when I need a certain amount of money I end up accumulating over the amount, for the payment of all the transactions I need to make, to get the expected amount.

If banks had allowed crypto deposits, this would have never occured. If the crypt wallet offer cards, you can directly withdraw to your crypto cards.

If banks had allowed crypto deposits, this would have never occured. If the crypt wallet offer cards, you can directly withdraw to your crypto cards.
So far I do not have a specific wallet, as I said I am learning, someone recommended Trust Wallet, I am still evaluating it and getting suggestions that will lead me to make the right decision.

Just add some decimals I'm front like 10.05 or 10.1 so that you can deduct the 10 dollars successfully. Reason it won't go with10 dollars is because of fee you have to pay.

I'm a user at Binance for more than three months now. I'll simply say to you that Binance doesn't have much minimum amt to be sent using BNB coin. You can go more than the amount you stating by editing the withdrawal level and imputing the total amount you want to send out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back