What's new

Binance trading

If you do not have the required amount needed to withdraw successfully then it will be very difficult because there is no way you can manipulate the system to withdraw the one you have. You must choose a different cryptocurrency.

I think this was during when the price of BNB was at the rate of $700 then the minimum withdrawal was high. But now the minimum withdrawal for bnb has been reduced . I think just immediately after this post was created

You can check out some YouTube videos on how to start trading on the platform but however you have to be very careful if you do not understand how trade is being done. The volatility is very High and could present a greater possibility of losing your money.

I guess you should transfer the whole amount you want to invest to Faucet pay since it has low transaction fees. Then you could also exchange to other crypto currency.

To avoid Binance restrictions and exorbitant fees, I advise transferring the entire amount to FaucetPay. However, before providing your address, double check that the paying site is using a BNB BEP20 address because FaucetPay offers instant exchange.
Any coin, such as Tron or XRP, is exchangeable.

Ever try learning at your own pace? If so, providing you with the right advice will be very simple. If you comprehend the analysis that underpins every deal, trading on Binance is quite simple. If you're ready, I'll provide you some free advice.

It's as simple, either switch to another network that doesn't require high gas fees or better still find another platform that'll offer you what you want and you'll be fine. I don't know if you tried Binance.

Ever try learning at your own pace? If so, providing you with the right advice will be very simple. If you comprehend the analysis that underpins every deal, trading on Binance is quite simple. If you're ready, I'll provide you some free advice.
Most of the traders I know mostly use binance platform for their trading. You cannot trade what you don't know and therefore it is very important to learn first.

will be so easy to give you a proper guidance. Trading on binance is so easy if you understand the analysis behind every trade. I can give you few guidance at no cost if you are ready.

I have no experience in binance, and need guidance from qualified members, I currently have $50 in BNB and wish to transfer only $10, on the site it requires me to be a minimum of 0.05BNB but that is not the amount I want. What is the procedure in this case?
I have similar issue with my holdings on binanace,but it was not BNB though,i usually convert my coin to stable coin like usdt before sale,its minimum is 10$ and charges is not included if you are doing transfer on the platform.

The answer you'll get here will help you, but you need to understand that written words cannot help like picture and video. So, I recommend that you go to YouTube and watch high rank video on how to withdrawing bnb from finance. That way you'll understand better.

I have similar issue with my holdings on binanace,but it was not BNB though,i usually convert my coin to stable coin like usdt before sale,its minimum is 10$ and charges is not included if you are doing transfer on the platform.

The BNB coin was going well for a really long time, but now it has fluctuated a lot and the conditions are quite similar for other coins as well. I was thinking about trading in BNB, but its value dropped significantly.

Simply add some decimals in front, such as 10.05 or 10.1, to successfully deduct the ten dollars. The reason it won't go with ten dollars is because of the fee you must pay.

There's nothing you can do. That's just the minimum widrawawal limit for the binance exchanges. I wish you could tried other platforms. They might have a lesser withdrawal limit.

Binance is an online exchange where users can trade cryptocurrencies. It supports most commonly traded cryptocurrencies. Binance provides a crypto wallet for traders to store their electronic funds. The exchange also has supporting services for users to earn interest or transact using cryptocurrencies.

It's been over 3 months since I became a Binance user. I am just saying that Binance does not have a very large minimum amount that can be transferred using BNB coins. You can pay more than the specified amount by editing the payment tier and entering the total amount you want to send.
Read more: Binance Trading | Bizdustry - Forum to Make Money Online https://bizdustry.com/threads/binance-trading.13963/#ixzz7ll5mObki
Bizdustry.com is a discussion forum where you can discuss how to make money online, cryptocurrency advice, business consulting, and how to invest your money for profit. Post today and talk finance with like-minded people. Under the Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivative Works
Follow us: Bizdustry on Facebook

I have no experience in binance, and need guidance from qualified members, I currently have $50 in BNB and wish to transfer only $10, on the site it requires me to be a minimum of 0.05BNB but that is not the amount I want. What is the procedure in this case?
There is absolutely nothing you can do at this situation . The best way is to buy a coin with a lower transaction price, send it to your own wallet and from there you convert it to any cryoto you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back