What's new

Binance trading

I'm a user at Binance for more than three months now. I'll simply say to you that Binance doesn't have much minimum amt to be sent using BNB coin. You can go more than the amount you stating by editing the withdrawal level and imputing the total amount you want to send out.
In the end, after posting the thread I withdrew the full amount of BNB because of what you explain. I did not manage to withdraw the desired amount, as the platform does not allow those minimum amounts of the cryptocurrency. Maybe later on I will have a better understanding of Binance.

Are you using the app or the website, the app would be more accessible, binance measures value of coins so you might have to convert the amount you have stated here and see how much you are being requested to have as minimum.

1. Open an account with a coin exchange that deals with the coin you want to invest in,Create a wallet for the coin you want to buy, e.g. Bitcoin wallet, Litecoin wallet, Etherium wallet etc,Fund your account to cover the amount of your planned transaction - usually in dollars, the coin exchange will advise the exchange rate, fees etc and the account to pay into. Funding your account through a Nigerian bank account or bank issued card is currently suspended currently due to instructions from the CBN (January, 2021). You can only fund your account at the moment via other payment platforms not regulated by the CBN,When your payment is confirmed, your instructions will be carried out,When the coins have been purchased, it will be deposited in your wallet. You will be provided with private keys to access your coin.You can sell your coin on the exchange when the price has appreciated to the level you want and you desire to take profit.
You can have the proceeds of the sale transferred back to your account.

1. Open an account with a coin exchange that deals with the coin you want to invest in,Create a wallet for the coin you want to buy, e.g. Bitcoin wallet, Litecoin wallet, Etherium wallet etc,Fund your account to cover the amount of your planned transaction - usually in dollars, the coin exchange will advise the exchange rate, fees etc and the account to pay into. Funding your account through a Nigerian bank account or bank issued card is currently suspended currently due to instructions from the CBN (January, 2021). You can only fund your account at the moment via other payment platforms not regulated by the CBN,When your payment is confirmed, your instructions will be carried out,When the coins have been purchased, it will be deposited in your wallet. You will be provided with private keys to access your coin.You can sell your coin on the exchange when the price has appreciated to the level you want and you desire to take profit.
You can have the proceeds of the sale transferred back to your account.
I understand your comment, but I am not from Nigeria. Still, I will consider your suggestion when I access the Binance platform again, in view of the minimum trading amount on the platform, I withdrew my cryptocurrencies from it, and leave a small investment.

I have no experience in binance, and need guidance from qualified members, I currently have $50 in BNB and wish to transfer only $10, on the site it requires me to be a minimum of 0.05BNB but that is not the amount I want. What is the procedure in this case?
I have experiences in binance. You really can't do anything about it. If the amount required from you is not met, they will not credit your deposit. I have lost money also due to this kind of transactions. I thought I have deposited an exact amount required but they said I lack a very small amount. It's lesson learned that when you deposit, there must be an extra amount added.

I have experiences in binance. You really can't do anything about it. If the amount required from you is not met, they will not credit your deposit. I have lost money also due to this kind of transactions. I thought I have deposited an exact amount required but they said I lack a very small amount. It's lesson learned that when you deposit, there must be an extra amount added.
I love that you bring to the topic your experience, as this helps me, and other members who are taking their first steps on Binance. I thought you could transfer any amount you want, but that is not the case, on the contrary you must respect the requirements emanating from the wallet.

I have downloaded the binance app but I have not been able to find my way round it. I need someone knowledgeable to put me through to navigate it.

I have downloaded the binance app but I have not been able to find my way round it. I need someone knowledgeable to put me through to navigate it.
I hope you have the opportunity to receive a satisfactory answer on this issue, as I cannot help you due to lack of knowledge. If any experienced member helps you, I will also have the opportunity to learn, as we are here to help each other.

I really don't understand your question. If you want to sell out of the $50 BNB, then you will have to sell some of it by converting it to usdt and after that you will sell from the market place

I really don't understand your question. If you want to sell out of the $50 BNB, then you will have to sell some of it by converting it to usdt and after that you will sell from the market place
I didn't really want to sell the whole of BNB, just $10 of it. However, due to lack of knowledge and experience, I decided to sell all of it, because when I tried to make the exchange, I got a limit of the minimum amount to make the transaction.

The minimum amount to start trading on binance is $10.
So you choose which coin you wish to trade on and you can get on with it

Excellent @ben amor sondes, but if I only want to transfer 0.02 BNB to FaucetPay, and I want to leave the rest in Binance, will I have any inconvenience, since it only allows me the amount of 0.05 bnb. Or do you recommend me to transfer the whole amount and manage it from FaucetPay?
If that's the minimum, you can't transfer lower than that. I don't know what happens if you risk it, but I wasn't willing to find out so I converted to another coin before transferring.

If that's the minimum, you can't transfer lower than that. I don't know what happens if you risk it, but I wasn't willing to find out so I converted to another coin before transferring.
In effect that is what I did, I changed the amount to another cryptocurrency, with that I solved the situation so I thank the members of this platform for their advice and sharing their knowledge @GoldenLady.

Binance has minimum withdrawal criteria, if you your funds are less than the minimum required for transfer, you need to exchange to other currencies so that you meet the minimum threshold. You can try Litecoin as you only need 0.01 LTC

It is rather unfortunate that you faced such problem while using Binance. But If that is the rule, I don't think there is anything anyone can do about it than to follow it. Personally, I have not traded any coins in binance before. I am still learning how to do it successfully.

I have no experience in binance, and need guidance from qualified members, I currently have $50 in BNB and wish to transfer only $10, on the site it requires me to be a minimum of 0.05BNB but that is not the amount I want. What is the procedure in this case?
Well I think now it will be easier for you to be able to transfer your $50 worth of bnb and I believe maybe you have done that since, they should bring down the minimum withdrawal limit, it is too high .

Well I think now it will be easier for you to be able to transfer your $50 worth of bnb and I believe maybe you have done that since, they should bring down the minimum withdrawal limit, it is too high .
The truth is that I have not gone deep into binance, because I have not been able to verify myself on the platform. But I have read that supposedly now you can, since different options are offered.

I've been a Binance user for almost three months. I'll just note that the minimum amount that may be sent using Binance's BNB coin isn't very high. By adjusting the withdrawal level and entering the total amount you intend to send out, you can go over the amount you specified.

I think for me the binance service is actually okay ,both the trading fees and others ,but note that because of the high amount of bnb transaction fee you might be required to pay more to cover your fees

I see two different address associated with BNB, can anyone explain to be the basic difference between these two addresses. What happens when I send from one BNB network to another BNB network

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back