What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

Thats true, but its also go to learn new things if the opportunity comes your way
exactly when you learn a new thing especially when it comes with the opportunity of making money is actually going to be very useful for you and which is why a lot of people value information very well.

haven't been involved in both forex trading and cryptocurrency trading I believe that the latter is actually more feasible for me to be able to make money from them the former.
Well not necessarily, forex has higher risk associated compared to crypto and we all know the higher the risk of something the higher the reward attached to it so that's that

Both are risky, and volatile, if time is not taking such trade options liquidates one's funds within short period of time. That's why we need to trade with experience and caution.

Yeah both forex trading and crypto currencies trading are both good and qualified business will should all learn .But I would go with crypto currency trading because it's definitely alot more easier compare to forex trading.

Yeah both forex trading and crypto currencies trading are both good and qualified business will should all learn .But I would go with crypto currency trading because it's definitely alot more easier compare to forex trading.
Crypto is peoples choice cos its easier to understand, if you don't have enough background knowledge about crypto. But in forex trading, you need to undergo training before going into it to have realistic chance of success.

Crypto is peoples choice cos its easier to understand, if you don't have enough background knowledge about crypto. But in forex trading, you need to undergo training before going into it to have realistic chance of success.
Yeah exactly forex trading is usually hard to learn and keep with you need to know and understand a lot of things on it .But with crypto trading you can easily gain knowledge and then you are good to go.

There's a friend of mine who is more skilled when it comes to trading on forex and he has been going on forex for about 5 years now and he's actually a very rich person from it.

Yeah exactly forex trading is usually hard to learn and keep with you need to know and understand a lot of things on it .But with crypto trading you can easily gain knowledge and then you are good to go.
Yes, one can easily gain knowledge around crypto trading faster than in forex trading. I've been following the two for some time now, but i developed faster around crypto than in forex.

Thats true, but its also go to learn new things if the opportunity comes your way
I as an investor I prefer forex trading than crypto trading because I do understand the forex trading techniques than crypto trading even though they're almost alike.

To me i prefer crypto I have tried forex trading the very first attempt I made on forex I got several burnt, I got wiped out of the market. To be candid I haven't seen any forex trader that started small and eventually rose. This is near impossible, crypto is a win win for me.

Everyone has choice, and reasons for choosing over a particular trading option than the other. I'll always go for the option best suiting to me, which is crypto.

I as an investor I prefer forex trading than crypto trading because I do understand the forex trading techniques than crypto trading even though they're almost alike.
The most important thing is that you have a very good knowledge about forex trading 💹 and it's all that matters. If not so, it's better to trade on cryptocurrencies as it's more preferable.

Knowledge, techniques is what guide a forex trader to make success higher than the losses that he or she accrue in the forex market.

I only know and practice crypto trading and i can recommend it for anybody but I’ve heard people saying forex trading is more profitable than crypto trading

I do not know much about Forex trading and I have obviously never intended to invest money in such projects about which I know nothing about. I would prefer investing in cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies still have a great future and profits are achievable.

Cryptocurrency trading and forex trading have proven to be a profitable investment when successful,i don't know much on forex trading and am still learning crypto trading.

I do not have time to trade forex because I don't consider it as one of the best trade for me although a lot of people are making money from it but I rather concentrate in trading of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency because that is the one I have much understanding about.

Between the two types of trading, I will always prefer the cryptocurrencies trading over the forex trading for many reasons. One is that I can buy a cryptocurrency and simply hold it in the wallet for it to appreciate wit time for me, but can't do that in forex trading

Cryptocurrency trading and forex trading have proven to be a profitable investment when successful,i don't know much on forex trading and am still learning crypto trading.
If you have the knowledge of how to trade on cryptocurrencies, then it's a far more better investment than forex trading because forex trading is far more too risky.

If you have the knowledge of how to trade on cryptocurrencies, then it's a far more better investment than forex trading because forex trading is far more too risky.
Okay that's interesting because i don't really know how forex trading works but i know how risky it is, once i become an expert in crypto trading,that's what I'll focus on more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator