What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

Well, I have actually taken time to look into the stats of how many people are knowledgeable when it comes to forex trading and the numbers are too small when compared to cryptocurrencies.

Lol, only few are interested here around forex. We have large number of people who is very keen on crypto. Crypto isn't all that complex to learn just few experience is needed to get going not like forex where you'll undergo months of training.

Cryptocurrency is far more better for me when it comes to investment in trading. I'm far more interested in trading on cryptocurrencies than forex trading because it's more easier.

When you don't spend much of your time learning about a scheme which is hyper productive you'll cherish it when you start making something tangible out of it than the one that takes a long time to acquire.

I still prefer the crypto market, because you could hold a certain coin and when improvement is done on the coin you could be rest assured that the market could take a positive move. I really don't like the forex market too complex for me

Most people that I know don't have any knowledge of forex trading, but they are well informed about cryptocurrency market. Personally, it didn't take me much to learn about crypto market.

I still prefer the crypto market, because you could hold a certain coin and when improvement is done on the coin you could be rest assured that the market could take a positive move. I really don't like the forex market too complex for me
I forex trading i don't think holding a coin in tje wallet can be profitable like the way crypto is, since the assets aren't volatile like the way crypto is.

I have not done any of the two for profits but I think I prefer crypto trading more. This is because I have so much more knowledge in cryptocurrencies than in forex. I think I can learn crypto trading faster than forex trading.
There are also more person who understand crypto currencies and are making money from trading than there are people who understand forex trading.

I forex trading i don't think holding a coin in tje wallet can be profitable like the way crypto is, since the assets aren't volatile like the way crypto is.

well when it comes to cryptocurrency trading I believe that is because of how volatile the market is what does cryptocurrency is what makes people to actually trade and make a lot of money from it.

Between crypto trading and forex trading, I prefer crypto trading because it has a higher potential of making one millionaire. The profits that come via crypto trading exceeds that gotten via forex trading

well when it comes to cryptocurrency trading I believe that is because of how volatile the market is what does cryptocurrency is what makes people to actually trade and make a lot of money from it.
Yes, the volatility enables the experienced traders to earn money through it. When they analyse the market, they pick the coins that is good for short or long term trading.

Cryptocurrency trading all the way with you too. I saw the difference I knew Cryptocurrency trading is better option than forex trading type. Cos it is easier to understand since you're a crypto enthusiasts. You can just enligheten yourself little about how to trade crypto and make profit.
I think most people will be more attracted to trading the cryptocurrencies market than trading the forex markets. I prefer the cryptocurrencies market all the same too always and anytime

It depends on what your interests are and what you are good at. However, I was never attracted towards forex trading. In fact I have never tried my hand son forex trading.

Whether you choose to trade forex or crypto, you have to know that each type of trading carries their own risk and rewards and positive and negative sides. Generally speaking, forex trading is more protected, regulated and stable, however, crypto trading can promise you larger returns than forex.

I've actually been trying to learn about forex trading for a while but I'm not getting it but once I took a step to learn about cryptocurrency trading I got it immediately.

It depends on what your interests are and what you are good at. However, I was never attracted towards forex trading. In fact I have never tried my hand son forex trading.
But you've tried your time on crypto trading?? I've tried trading forex via demo account at promo.stormgain, but didn't experience best time with demo account that's why i didn't go further.

Forex trading is of no doubt a profitable venture if done in the right way. Cryptocurrency trading on the other hand is one of the most profitable ventures currently and of course I have benefited a lot from it so I can say I prefer it to forex trading.

Have much have you earned in a single placement of trade via Cryptocurrency trading before?? I'm a crypto trader, but I'm note of buying and holding of coins.

Personally, it's equally also what I do as well when it comes to how I deal with cryptocurrency. It's all about buying and holding to observe the cryptocurrency market and know when to sell.

The volatility of crypto currency makes it easier to make money from it while investing, crypto currency is somehow easy to know than forex trading, so i prefer investing in crypto currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator