What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

I like the both aspect of trading as long as they are both fetching me the money I need which is what made me go into trading them in the first place. But I like the cryptocurrency more though

Personally I prefer cryptocurrency trading because it is where I have good expertise in online forex trading because a lot of people that have known have lost a lot of money from forex trading.

Personally I prefer cryptocurrency trading because it is where I have good expertise in online forex trading because a lot of people that have known have lost a lot of money from forex trading.
I have to say that forex is right now very, very slow because of the stability of the US dollar vis-a-vis our own currency. It is not good to buy another currency aside from the US dollar. With crypto, I have been reading that it is quick to earn a profit because the prices is volatile. However, you can also have a quick loss.

Exactly, crptocurrency trading 💹 is definitely more technical than the forex trading 💹 at the moment because with what's happening with cryptocurrency now, caution is very important.

Trading the cryptocurrencies is very and often open for trading to everyone twenty four hours every day in the week unlike the forex market that is been traded only on working weeks days

Forex trading requires Tim and dedication to perfect ones skill which I find exhaustive as my offline job already takes enough of.my time on a daily basis most times.

Well as far as I'm concerned the most important thing is for you to go with the one that you are very good at so if you are good at cryptocurrency trading then you should go with it but if it's for forex then you should go with it as well.

I understand that both are risky type of investment, but forex trading seems more riskier for amateur trader. It requires technical know-how skill to make go far. Even in crypto trading, their are mutual funding trading company you can partner and get your weekly or monthly ROI.
Crypto trading and forex trading are all alike in the same form of investment and transaction but I will prefer crypto trading than forex trading.

No matter how you look at both cryptocurrency trading and forex trading, both of them are kind of being related but it seems that forex trading is more technical.

Crypto trading and forex trading are all alike in the same form of investment and transaction but I will prefer crypto trading than forex trading.
They look the same, the terms used in forex trading are often use in crypto, their market is volatile and risky too. But crypto is easier to learn than forex trading.

They look the same, the terms used in forex trading are often use in crypto, their market is volatile and risky too. But crypto is easier to learn than forex trading.
Exactly have a very good point because both exchange platform are like similar in quote but when you look at them very clearly you can see that forex is more difficult why cryptocurrency is more easier for you to learn.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
As for me I prefer crypto currency trading than the forex trading, you know why is because when you keep your crypto currency in your wallet without trading it, it would gain some value and at the end you gain profit when exchange to your local currency.

Well, looking at the recent events in the world of cryptocurrencies, I'm definitely skeptical when it comes to trading on cryptocurrencies, so I would rather buy and hold.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
Both are good but o prefer cryptocurrencies trading anyday, anytime, especially for long investment.
But I want a quick one in profit making I will do some forex trading that will be after learning how to trade properly.

Crypto currency trading for me over forex trading always, the risks associated with both can't be compared, the volatility associated with crypto is one of the reasons for me

Both are good but o prefer cryptocurrencies trading anyday, anytime, especially for long investment.
But I want a quick one in profit making I will do some forex trading that will be after learning how to trade properly.
Go to YouTube, acquire forex trading skill, and become knowledgeable at it. Then create an account using a broker, start applying what you learn, gradually you'll settle with it.

Crypto currency trading for me over forex trading always, the risks associated with both can't be compared, the volatility associated with crypto is one of the reasons for me
haven't been involved in both forex trading and cryptocurrency trading I believe that the latter is actually more feasible for me to be able to make money from them the former.

I will go with forex trading, thats the one i am used to and into. I dont know much about crypto trading but i am willing to learn with time

I will go with forex trading, thats the one i am used to and into. I dont know much about crypto trading but i am willing to learn with time
if you have the knowledge of how to be successful trading on forex that's actually a good thing for you to go into forex because you will talk to the needs more than where you don't have knowledge on.

if you have the knowledge of how to be successful trading on forex that's actually a good thing for you to go into forex because you will talk to the needs more than where you don't have knowledge on.
Thats true, but its also go to learn new things if the opportunity comes your way

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator