What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??

Personally, I would settle for crypto currency trading. It's more profitable to me. When I started all these online earning, the value of BTC was at $10000, but now it's as high as $40,000 with more hope that it's still going to rise with time. Forex trading is too risky and I don't think I have the time to spare and learn the basics. Crypto currency trading is better for me.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Crypto currency trading isn't as technical as Forex trading which makes it difficult for some of us to venture into. That being said, Forex is time consuming and the risk involve in high. One bad decision can make you lose your investment. I perceived forex trading as something that's for the experts, forex trading is never a ground to experiment with your hard earned money 💰 .

Firstly, I don't know Jack about foer trading -not interms of it's meaning but how to. With cryptocurrency, I have realized I don't have to know much about it's trading before I can hold for a short while and flip and I will make profit even if is little .
All I have to do is buy a coin wrih good market share ,short hold til a little rise even by 10%will give me something .Unlike forex that one can lose all in seconds.
Though I'm currently Holding for long.

Concerning which of the trading I prefer between forex and crypto. Well the two are not bad and they both have the simalirities which is the risk and the money making. So I will prefer crypto because it has less risk and can make profit

Forex trading is more profitable than cryptocurrency trading but it is more risky especially for beginners. Cryptocurrency trading is less risky but less profitable . It is also easy to learn unlike forex which might be complicated for some people.

In as much as I desire to have much money which I know I can get through forex if I am that lucky, I prefer to thread slow and go for cryptocurrencies where I can be monitoring the growth of my coins rather than racking my brain doing some analysis on forex.

The Forex market is the largest, most liquid market in the world. It’s a decentralized global market, where all the currencies in the world are traded. As a global market, the Forex is influenced by many factors, such as political announcements, inflation numbers and jobs reports. Forex is more preferable

I would prefer cryptocurrency because it isn't something you don't just invest in. With crypto i can be monitoring my coin from time to time than cracking my brain on tactics in forex, crypto is easy to learn unlike forex that can get complicated at some point

Both are bit technical for me but if I am forced to lick one out of the two I will go for cryptocurency trading. Cryptocurency trading is still a bit less complicated than forex trading. With the help of link and other signal watcher, crypto trading can be easy. But I prefer arbitrage method, in which I will buy a crypto and one website cheaper and sell it at higher price on another website.

Cryptocurrency trading and forex trading are similar in nature because they engage in exchange of one currency to another. Cryptocurrency trading is more or less stable while forex trading is more volatile. Cryptocurrency trading can be more profitable than forex trading because of the scope of trading and timing usually stacking is available on cryptocurrency which makes it less risky.

Crypto trading is more profitable but is all based on ur experience and strategy u use. But most people would say both are the same

Forex trading is very wide and advanced, it will take a newbie approximately a year to be able to master Forex trading very well. Crypto Currency trading however doesn't require much stress, one simple has to study the trends, volatility, and future expectations of a coin and buy and sell or hold for some time.

Forex trading is very wide and advanced, it will take a newbie approximately a year to be able to master Forex trading very well. Crypto Currency trading however doesn't require much stress, one simple has to study the trends, volatility, and future expectations of a coin and buy and sell or hold for some time.
You're true, learning forex trading can take some time than crypto trading, in that case Cryptocurrency trading is best suited. I prefer Cryptocurrency trading cos it is easy to understand than the forex trading type.

These markets are known to be highly volatile and open to manipulation. However, much like forex, the volatility is seen by some as advantageous. While definitely susceptible to industry news and scams, in general, cryto currency markets are less affected by global events or traditional financial markets

These markets are known to be highly volatile and open to manipulation. However, much like forex, the volatility is seen by some as advantageous. While definitely susceptible to industry news and scams, in general, cryto currency markets are less affected by global events or traditional financial markets
Meaning, you prefer Cryptocurrency trading than the forex trading type. You believe that forex trading is quite volatile than crypto trading?? For me, i will say forex isn't volatile like that cos the coins rise and reduce gradually, but in Cryptocurrency, the coins drop steady, and increase every time to , it is more volatile than the forex.

I personally trade cryptocurrency while i have friends who trade forex and we kinda compliment each other. I prefer the volatility in crypto which as @ when u traded it was @ a dip and days later its all green everywhere

Meaning, you prefer Cryptocurrency trading than the forex trading type. You believe that forex trading is quite volatile than crypto trading?? For me, i will say forex isn't volatile like that cos the coins rise and reduce gradually, but in Cryptocurrency, the coins drop steady, and increase every time to , it is more volatile than the forex.
I personally trade cryptocurrency while i have friends who trade forex and we kinda compliment each other. I prefer the volatility in crypto which as @ when u traded it was @ a dip and days later its all green everywhere
That use to give me special feelings to see my predictions shinning green. You're like an expert Cryptocurrency trader, you talk like one, I'm still finding my root with crypto trading. I know with little time I will learn what I suppose to learn.

It's a matter of choice, but for me crypto currency is what I stick to, relatively easy to understand compare to forex trading and to me it offers low risk compare to forex, so cryptocurrency all the way

It's a matter of choice, but for me crypto currency is what I stick to, relatively easy to understand compare to forex trading and to me it offers low risk compare to forex, so cryptocurrency all the way
Cryptocurrency trading all the way with you too. I saw the difference I knew Cryptocurrency trading is better option than forex trading type. Cos it is easier to understand since you're a crypto enthusiasts. You can just enligheten yourself little about how to trade crypto and make profit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator