What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

Both has risk, both has volatility. But I rather prefer to trade in forex, than crypto. Since I trade with safety in mind, crypto market is very unsafe market to trade with. It's specially becuase the price movement is so highly fluctuating that it can anytime squeeze your balance.

Okay that's interesting because i don't really know how forex trading works but i know how risky it is, once i become an expert in crypto trading,that's what I'll focus on more.
I prefer to trade in forex trading than crypto trading because forex trading is the trading that involves foreign currency and it does not depreciate fast like cryptocurrency.

I prefer to trade in forex trading than crypto trading because forex trading is the trading that involves foreign currency and it does not depreciate fast like cryptocurrency.
Okay,i don't really know the difference between cryptocurrency trading and forex trading because am still in the learning process,basics to be precise.

Okay that's interesting because i don't really know how forex trading works but i know how risky it is, once i become an expert in crypto trading,that's what I'll focus on more.
Personally, I'm still trying to grasp how forex trading 💹 works but I'm still finding it very difficult to do so but when it comes to cryptocurrencies trading 💹, I'm quite good at it.

Personally, I'm still trying to grasp how forex trading 💹 works but I'm still finding it very difficult to do so but when it comes to cryptocurrencies trading 💹, I'm quite good at it.
From my own side am still a novice to both forex trading and cryptocurrency trading but an try to become conversant with the both in other to choose which is better or the both.

From my own side am still a novice to both forex trading and cryptocurrency trading but an try to become conversant with the both in other to choose which is better or the both.
I prefer to trade in forex trading and crypto trading this is because I understand the procedures of forex trading than crypto trading.

I heard from my friend , if one has good skills and knowledge in forex trading , he/she can make stable profit of 1% daily , but crypto investment doesnt require that extent of knowledge which is a good point I believe.

Well they said that knowledge is power so I believe that if you want to learn you should try as much as you can to get more knowledge on both cryptocurrency trading and forex trading then you can be able to choose which one to trade on

Well they said that knowledge is power so I believe that if you want to learn you should try as much as you can to get more knowledge on both cryptocurrency trading and forex trading then you can be able to choose which one to trade on
That's absolutely what am going to do, learn both cryptocurrency trading and forex trading in other to know my preferences and venture into it immediately.

Well, I admit that, having no experience, the first time I played just € 10 for trial, I lost immediately! However, it is not for this reason, but for my personal preference, I would choose cryptocurrencies operations.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
Well its an individual perspective, have seen people who have made profit I mean large profit from forex and don't know anything about trading crypto meanwhile high liquidity is just the different between them.

Well its an individual perspective, have seen people who have made profit I mean large profit from forex and don't know anything about trading crypto meanwhile high liquidity is just the different between them.
Both are highly in liquidity, cos the risk can make your funds to be liquidated within short period of time, if you trade with no experience. But crypto is more volatile than forex.

Personally, I would settle for crypto currency trading. It's more profitable to me. When I started all these online earning, the value of BTC was at $10000, but now it's as high as $40,000 with more hope that it's still going to rise with time. Forex trading is too risky and I don't think I have the time to spare and learn the basics. Crypto currency trading is better for me.
But do you know that your profit in crypto trading is accumulated over time depending on how long the bullish run lasts but forex, you can make money daily on trading.
Post automatically merged:

Personally, I would settle for crypto currency trading. It's more profitable to me. When I started all these online earning, the value of BTC was at $10000, but now it's as high as $40,000 with more hope that it's still going to rise with time. Forex trading is too risky and I don't think I have the time to spare and learn the basics. Crypto currency trading is better for me.
But do you know that your profit in crypto trading is accumulated over time depending on how long the bullish run lasts but forex, you can make money daily on trading.

You can still make everyday profit at crypto trading when you trade the bearish market. If you place your order at the sell order, and the coin pairs keeps dropping down, surely you'll be on the profit side.

Personally haven't had a lot of loss when it comes to investment in forex trading it has made me to choose cryptocurrency trading over it because I seems to have had a lot of gain from cryptocurrency trading than forex trading.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it. Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??

Even if i was asked the question a hundred times , my answers will still remain the same and its that I rather invest in crypto currency than wasting my money on forex trading.

I have not done any of the two for profits but I think I prefer crypto trading more. This is because I have so much more knowledge in cryptocurrencies than in forex. I think I can learn crypto trading faster than forex trading.

Even if i was asked the question a hundred times , my answers will still remain the same and its that I rather invest in crypto currency than wasting my money on forex trading.
Lol, some persons might still consider crypto trading as wasting of money base on their experience as forex trading experts. In life we engage in what we do best with passion.

Personally haven't had a lot of loss when it comes to investment in forex trading it has made me to choose cryptocurrency trading over it because I seems to have had a lot of gain from cryptocurrency trading than forex trading.
With the present fluctuations of crypto prices it is the money maker now because forex here is stagnating with the stable value of the US dollar. With crypto there are thousands to choose from. However, the downside of the crypto is the lack of basis for the price behavior. It is just a guessing game.

With the present fluctuations of crypto prices it is the money maker now because forex here is stagnating with the stable value of the US dollar. With crypto there are thousands to choose from. However, the downside of the crypto is the lack of basis for the price behavior. It is just a guessing game.
Lol, you've never fancy online investment for one day. When it comes to forex or crypto trading, it is not a guessing game. You need technical know-how to analyze the market to ascertain the potential coins fir investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator