What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

Because I'm a novice with both, i think forex is more complicated and needs more analytical skills and intelligence. Crypto isn't something you do a lot of calculations with. You just invest and watch how the market goes through. If it's going well, you remain, and if it's the other way, you pull out.

Well I prefer Cryptocurrency trading over forex trading simply for the fact that I don't know much about forex trading, it's too difficult to learn, it can take a very long time to learn it successfully before one can start trading unlike cryptocurrencies trading that takes just a little basic idea to trade in it.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
I will go with crypto currency trading. It is easily used and we can't loss over money by doing crypto trading. On the other hand forex trading really difficult to work and there are much chanceses to lost money. Every human being wants to adopt a method that will make it easier for him to earn money . Our money is not wasted in trading cryptocurrencies, but with some patience we can make a profit.

Cryptocurrency trading all the way with you too. I saw the difference I knew Cryptocurrency trading is better option than forex trading type. Cos it is easier to understand since you're a crypto enthusiasts. You can just enligheten yourself little about how to trade crypto and make profit.
although crypto trading is much more better than forex trading but as you said that it is easier to understand I do not think so because all of them are exactly the same as the market is highly volatile but the only thing that make cryptocurrency trading much more preferable is that you do not lose as you will lose in forex trading that's all I know but in terms of its difficulties they are almost the same.

although crypto trading is much more better than forex trading but as you said that it is easier to understand I do not think so because all of them are exactly the same as the market is highly volatile but the only thing that make cryptocurrency trading much more preferable is that you do not lose as you will lose in forex trading that's all I know but in terms of its difficulties they are almost the same.
You got it right, in terms of difficulties to make better off them, the are equivalent. But Cryptocurrency is quite easier to understand than in forex trading. And you can't make whopping losses even when you aren't that expert with it. At least if you have basic knowledge about crypto trading, you can excel too.

bitcoin might shut down
Forex trading won't shut down, unless of course there is a fiat currency collapse, whichcould happen if global economies collapse.Forex trading on the other hand, will certainly slow down, especially for retail traders. The reason is that quant trading, that is, algorithmic trading is taking hold

bitcoin might shut down
Forex trading won't shut down, unless of course there is a fiat currency collapse, whichcould happen if global economies collapse.Forex trading on the other hand, will certainly slow down, especially for retail traders. The reason is that quant trading, that is, algorithmic trading is taking hold
Okay, nice point too, forex trading have been around for sometime now more than the Cryptocurrency trading. But remember that Bitcoin is not fading out anytime soon. Cos the world purchase it alotz we use Bitcoin and any other coins in a daily life, just we use fiat currencies.

I personally prefer cryptocurrency trading because to me that one is much more better compared to forex trading and the risks of you losing your money in crypto trading is very low compared to forex trading that is very high that is why I'm also trying my best as much as possible to learn how to trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on the binance system, even with this some people still prefer forex trading to crypto trading.
Post automatically merged:

I personally prefer cryptocurrency trading because to me that one is much more better compared to forex trading and the risks of you losing your money in crypto trading is very low compared to forex trading that is very high that is why I'm also trying my best as much as possible to learn how to trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies on the binance system, even with this some people still prefer forex trading to crypto trading.

Reading books about trading, it will enable you with a clue how it works. But when we are talking about elongating your learning, you need to see the person teaching you. That is true video tutorials and seeing in person too.
Yes seeing is much easier when It comes to learning. However, learning about the signals is a good thing but when it comes to actually implementing them that can be very different. And also when you see videos of trading and so forth you learn stuff like how to think on your feet and make quick spot decision base on the market which is often not covered when you look at books.

I would always prefer crypto trading ahead of forex trading because its more easier to learn than forex which you would need a very good mentor to know more about it i think , so forex trading requires a lot

Both forex market and Crypto market are profitable only if you are good at what you do, but If I must chose between the two market, I will prefer the market base on my personal experience on the both market... When ever I am trading on the crypto market, I always have hope that even if my trade goes wrong, it will go uptrend again, but in forex I trade with fear..

Yes seeing is much easier when It comes to learning. However, learning about the signals is a good thing but when it comes to actually implementing them that can be very different. And also when you see videos of trading and so forth you learn stuff like how to think on your feet and make quick spot decision base on the market which is often not covered when you look at books.
Sure, watching video tutorials will enable you get signals too in order to trade at the right time. But you need to stream live videos via the renowned traders vlogging channel or blogging channel. That live streaming video will be achieve when you connect with him or her via webinar section. He or she will help you get the necessary signals and tips you need to know in order to make perfect trading.

Between crypto trading and forex trading,i think i will go for forex trading because i love what it's entails,the skills involved and in a nutchell you can set target and at the end of the day you will achieve it.forex trading is fun so for me forex trading is better than crypto trading

Between crypto trading and forex trading,i think i will go for forex trading because i love what it's entails,the skills involved and in a nutchell you can set target and at the end of the day you will achieve it.forex trading is fun so for me forex trading is better than crypto trading
Okay, that is your own pick, you made a wise choice too. Both Cryptocurrency trading and forex trading are very much profitable as long as we are renowned in trading around both of them. I prefer anything that I have experience for, I don't involve myself on anything I don't have expertise on.

You got it right, in terms of difficulties to make better off them, the are equivalent. But Cryptocurrency is quite easier to understand than in forex trading. And you can't make whopping losses even when you aren't that expert with it. At least if you have basic knowledge about crypto trading, you can excel too.
In cryptocurrency trading sometimes there is how you can follow certain role that you will not make any lost in the sense that if the market seriously goes against you , you should not leave the market you should rather allow your trade to be in the market for as long as till the price of cryptocurrency comes to your favour with this you will not even lose any amount of money although it can tight down your capital.

Whether you choose to trade forex or crypto, you have to know that each type of trading carries their own risk and rewards and positive and negative sides. Generally speaking, forex trading is more protected, regulated and stable, however, crypto trading can promise you larger returns than forex

In cryptocurrency trading sometimes there is how you can follow certain role that you will not make any lost in the sense that if the market seriously goes against you , you should not leave the market you should rather allow your trade to be in the market for as long as till the price of cryptocurrency comes to your favour with this you will not even lose any amount of money although it can tight down your capital.
Interesting, you really have adequate knowledge of Cryptocurrency trading. You need to teach me more on how to place this kind of trade that will run for so long. Even when I'm losing it, and wait for it to return back to the profit point whenever the coin increases higher past the one I invested on.

Between Crypto trading and forex trading.
Lift to me I will prefer crypto trading because to an extent I can vouch for trading in between local trader, in the sense that I can trade with a trusted, fast and reliable organization or people. More so looking at the current rate at which crypto trading is moving, I still will succumb to Crypto trading over forex trading, to me forex trading, the risks for me I cannot withstand although In all that we do daily risks is constant.

But to my knowledge so far I will prefer crypto trading over forex trading.

Between Crypto trading and forex trading.
Lift to me I will prefer crypto trading because to an extent I can vouch for trading in between local trader, in the sense that I can trade with a trusted, fast and reliable organization or people. More so looking at the current rate at which crypto trading is moving, I still will succumb to Crypto trading over forex trading, to me forex trading, the risks for me I cannot withstand although In all that we do daily risks is constant.

But to my knowledge so far I will prefer crypto trading over forex trading.
Nice one, Cryptocurrency trading looks somehow understandable at the first stance of one embarking on trading it. If you have the basic knowledge about how those coins fluctuates, and understand each of those pairings so well, follow updates on daily happenings about those coins. I believe one can trade without having that extra skill to perfect his trade.

Both are risky and unpredictable. However, I think crypto trading is better than forex. When you trade with crypto you can at least diversify your investment. I mean you invest in various coin. When you lose on one, you can at least make money on other coins. You might put money on various foreign currency, but after all they are all guided by the same market.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!