What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
I would prefer to go for Cryptocurrency trading. it's very easier compared to forex trading. forex has more profits but the risks involved are too great to bear. more reason few people are into forex trading. Anyone you choose, just learn it very well first

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

The volatility of cryptocurrencies is what makes it sweet to trade in if you know how to take advantage of it. Most people have become quick millionaires from cryptocurrency trading and the same thing goes for forex trading. The only problem is that forex trading is more technical in my opinion.

I do prefer crypto currencies any time any day. That's because crypto tends to grow which means more money and its not as volatile as forex. The forex market is so so volatile which means it you can easily lose your investment if not careful

I think it boils down to trading style and preference. Since i was introduced to crypto i have been in love with it and the fact that' it rises and falls from time to time just made it most preferred.
Post automatically merged:

I think it boils down to trading style and preference. Since i was introduced to crypto i have been in love with it and the fact that' it rises and falls from time to time just made it most preferred.

I would not settle for any other option other than Cryptocurrency trading. and out of all Cryptocurrency, I will say bitcoin, etherium, and tron are my choice coins for now. They have good future prospects

I would not settle for any other option other than Cryptocurrency trading. and out of all Cryptocurrency, I will say bitcoin, etherium, and tron are my choice coins for now. They have good future prospects
Okay, those pick of yours are still an option to trade with. I love trading using BTC/BCH, USDT/BTC, BTC/ETH, ETH/BCH, BTC/LTC etc. Those pairing during Cryptocurrency trading are mastered by me recently. But I'm not still an expert crypto trader, with time I'll be.
Post automatically merged:

I would prefer to go for Cryptocurrency trading. it's very easier compared to forex trading. forex has more profits but the risks involved are too great to bear. more reason few people are into forex trading. Anyone you choose, just learn it very well first
No one is easy, all bears their own risk, the main thing is learn and understand how to trade perfectly to make returns bigger than your losses by far. If the losses becomes greater than the winning that means that person isn't successful through it.

Last edited:
I cannot make a choice because I am not good with any of the trading whether it is crypto currency or forex or even stocks. My advice is for you to engage in which you know best. If you are well-versed with crypto currency trading then go ahead because you know what you are doing. It is not good if you will just heed the advice of friends to go into crypto trading even if you do not know a thing about crypto. Again, it is best to be trading in a commodity that you really know.

I cannot make a choice because I am not good with any of the trading whether it is crypto currency or forex or even stocks. My advice is for you to engage in which you know best. If you are well-versed with crypto currency trading then go ahead because you know what you are doing. It is not good if you will just heed the advice of friends to go into crypto trading even if you do not know a thing about crypto. Again, it is best to be trading in a commodity that you really know.
That's through, I have long time interest on trading of any kind. But I don't find favour in trading on stocks cos I'm short of ideas how it works. I prefer Cryptocurrency trading and forex trading. Cos I have clear understanding how they work, even if I'm just starting with them.

I prefer to trader crypto currency than forex trading. Even though both of them are volatile in nature as investors can lose their money due to greed or any other factor, I still think if proper due diligence is done on crypto currency exchange Business, investors will still make some cool cash with it unlike forex trading.

I prefer to trader crypto currency than forex trading. Even though both of them are volatile in nature as investors can lose their money due to greed or any other factor, I still think if proper due diligence is done on crypto currency exchange Business, investors will still make some cool cash with it unlike forex trading.
Your preference is good too, I prefer both, I'm studying both at once. I guess you know their is some trading brokers that feature both trading commodities via their platform. You can see all line up at one section, you will be confuse sometimes when you see that kind of option there. But you won't trade each other but you will only pair crypto to crypto just like that.

Cryptocurrency is always my favourite when it comes to choosing between forex and crypto trading. I love cryptocurrency as it rises irrespective of the situation of the world's economy. Crypto coins will always be the best option.

Cryptocurrency is always my favourite when it comes to choosing between forex and crypto trading. I love cryptocurrency as it rises irrespective of the situation of the world's economy. Crypto coins will always be the best option.
Good preference, their are people that prefer forex trading also. But ever since I posted this thread here, alot of people prefer the Cryptocurrency trading type than the forex trading type. Their is no problem at all with such selections. The major thing is to focus on one and learn it with expertise to succeed with it and earn a living through it.

I have heard a lot about forex trading but I haven't tried it yet because I want to take time, find someone l know and allow the person to show me some of the basis before I start fully with it.. As at now, l have tried and understood the trading basis for the crypto currencies so l am currently doing crypto trading.

I have heard a lot about forex trading but I haven't tried it yet because I want to take time, find someone l know and allow the person to show me some of the basis before I start fully with it.. As at now, l have tried and understood the trading basis for the crypto currencies so l am currently doing crypto trading.
You can find experts on forex trading that will guide you and nurture you to be an expert trader. You can track them when you via search engines, or using forex broker sites, you can find expert traders. Willing to teach you all you need to do, to learn and succeed in forex trading. but they will charge you money to teach you.

To be very honest, I'm newbie in The world of cryptocurrency and trading so I prefer to invest in crypto trading because I heard that forex trading is highly risky and most of the time people lost their money.

To be very honest, I'm newbie in The world of cryptocurrency and trading so I prefer to invest in crypto trading because I heard that forex trading is highly risky and most of the time people lost their money.
Lol, both Cryptocurrency and forex trading is risky, even when you're an expert trader. Their is no guaranteed success through Cryptocurrency trading, nor forex trading. You can make loss any time, but the most thing is making profits higher than your losses. I will advice you to stay off from trading as newbie, until you acquire the needed knowledge to succeed in Cryptocurrency trading.

Forex trading is very volatile like you can lose all your money if you are not careful mean while crypto is less volatile and would soon become the major world order so its good to go for crypto instead of forex

Crypto currency trading isn't as technical as Forex trading which makes it difficult for some of us to venture into. That being said, Forex is time consuming and the risk involve in high. One bad decision can make you lose your investment. I perceived forex trading as something that's for the experts, forex trading is never a ground to experiment with your hard earned money 💰 .

Forex trading is very volatile like you can lose all your money if you are not careful mean while crypto is less volatile and would soon become the major world order so its good to go for crypto instead of forex
Both Cryptocurrency trading and forex trading are volatile, cos both prices increases and decreases. Without its volatile nature, you can't be able to make profit end. The volatility made it possible for its traders to make money, at same time too, lose money.

Despite forex trading having a stop buy order , I will still prefer cryptocurrency because it offers a more friendly Environment than forex trading.
With forex trading ,one can lose his entire investment within a short period of time. But with cryptocurrency , after a dip comes a rise

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!