What's new

Between crypto trading and forex trading, which one do you prefer??

You can find experts on forex trading that will guide you and nurture you to be an expert trader. You can track them when you via search engines, or using forex broker sites, you can find expert traders. Willing to teach you all you need to do, to learn and succeed in forex trading. but they will charge you money to teach you.
Yeah, l know and l'm already setting time for that. Right now it seems l'm just a little busy offline and it may be difficult to attend their tutorials online. When l'm less busy and have a clear mind, l will definitely take the cost and find a legit person to guide me through so that I see how things also go over there.

Yeah, l know and l'm already setting time for that. Right now it seems l'm just a little busy offline and it may be difficult to attend their tutorials online. When l'm less busy and have a clear mind, l will definitely take the cost and find a legit person to guide me through so that I see how things also go over there.
Good, when you are ready to Carey out your what it takes to be an expert trader you can reach out to them, through the means I told you or find another means too. I know their are expert traders that reside in your location, if you find one you will see, when you go deep.

Good, when you are ready to Carey out your what it takes to be an expert trader you can reach out to them, through the means I told you or find another means too. I know their are expert traders that reside in your location, if you find one you will see, when you go deep.
Yeah, there are experts in my country here and I would just try and capture one to guide me through the process at the agreed cost. If l'm not able to get some earlier, l would just go by the professional sites hiring experts because there are a lot of scammers out there claiming to be experts and just be ready to chop money.

Well I use both cause they both makes me money. Cryptocurrency is simple and straight forward but forex Is a little bit complex. Also there’re very few numbers of currency traded on forex. With all these differences I can simply say cryptocurrency is more preferable to forex

Yeah, there are experts in my country here and I would just try and capture one to guide me through the process at the agreed cost. If l'm not able to get some earlier, l would just go by the professional sites hiring experts because there are a lot of scammers out there claiming to be experts and just be ready to chop money.
Lol, scammers everywhere, their is no place you find them, that you won't see it. They will just impersonate an expert trader to scam you off your money. Telling you nothing at all, that will boost your knowledge about forex trading or Cryptocurrency trading. That's why we need to be careful when dealing with people both online and offline.

Cryptocurrency trading is more profitable than forex trading, but forex trading pattern is easier to predict when compared to cryptocurrencies. So I prefer forex trading to cryptocurrency trading.

Forex trading is much more complicated than crypto trading because you actually need some training and experience to start making profit. While crypto trading anyone can start with basic knowledge of cryptocurrencies

Lol, scammers everywhere, their is no place you find them, that you won't see it. They will just impersonate an expert trader to scam you off your money. Telling you nothing at all, that will boost your knowledge about forex trading or Cryptocurrency trading. That's why we need to be careful when dealing with people both online and offline.
That is just true bro. Now every aspect relating to money making people are just there impersonating and scamming others. And this is one of the reasons why most people find it difficult to enter into the crypto community because the least mistake newbies make, the faster these scammers ripped them and the more they think crypto isn't real.

I don't really have much knowledge on forex trading. I tried studying it for a bit but I thought it was complicated and riskier. So I prefer crypto currency trading, at least in there I know more than I do on forex.

I will choose Crypto trading because im more familiar with it.
Since im handling and Dealing with Cryptocurrency already i have some knowledge about how it works. Im not saying it's easy but it's not as complicated as Forex trading. Just in my opinion.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
For me, both have a great potential to make you good money if you know your way around it. But I will settle for crypto as it is the new wave in town now. All eyes are on the future of cryptos and what it holds for investors.

Cryptocurrency trading is much better because the risk in it is low compare to Forex trading. Have seen a lot of colleagues that has lost a lot of money due to Forex trading from that perspective I will go for Cryptocurrency trading

For me, both have a great potential to make you good money if you know your way around it. But I will settle for crypto as it is the new wave in town now. All eyes are on the future of cryptos and what it holds for investors.
Okay, your option is favourable to me too, a lot of people prefer Cryptocurrency trading base on how way it is to understand. They said that forex trading is kinda volatile and needs expertise to get started through it.

Both of them have a chance of risk, but i personally would go for forex after a respectable time of experience and knowledge as it has higher profit, crypto trading is good too, but crypto is extremely volatile

Both of them have a chance of risk, but i personally would go for forex after a respectable time of experience and knowledge as it has higher profit, crypto trading is good too, but crypto is extremely volatile
Okay, you're the only one in this thread that choose forex trading other than peoples choice Cryptocurrency trading. I love versatility, at least you made a different choice other than the one people are making here. Everyone must not follow one path even if its correct, their are still other legit path too to follow.

Between crytocurenccy and forex trading I think I prefer crytocurenccy market because you can operate the crytocurenccy market without really knowing more about crytocurenccy but in the case of forex trading you most go for tutorials and understand the market before going into the business.

Between crytocurenccy and forex trading I think I prefer crytocurenccy market because you can operate the crytocurenccy market without really knowing more about crytocurenccy but in the case of forex trading you most go for tutorials and understand the market before going into the business.
Both of them need adequate training to embark on, if not, you'll go on series of losses. It is better advised to go for a training course in any of them. In order to gain full knowledge to trade exceptionally to make profits.

When it comes to trading, different people have different views about it. But the two trending options when it comes to trading is the, forex and Cryptocurrency trading. Which people always stick with, to earn good amount of money. But its risky too, especially when one have minimal understanding about it.

Among Crypto, and forex trading which one is your best option??
Cryptocurrency trading will be the best because the risk involved is very low and forex trading is very difficult to operate and there is a high risk of investing because the risk is very high. That's why I think cryptocurrency is better and I would be better to invest more in it.

Cryptocurrency trading will be the best because the risk involved is very low and forex trading is very difficult to operate and there is a high risk of investing because the risk is very high. That's why I think cryptocurrency is better and I would be better to invest more in it.
Nice thought, it seems that Cryptocurrency trading is better off than forex trading. Based on the massive pick by people that concerns Cryptocurrency trading. I have noticed that they prefer it than forex trading based on the understanding and how easy it is to trade with Cryptocurrency.

Both Forex trading and crypto trading carry their own pros and cons and their own risks and rewards. Generally speaking, Forex trading is more stable, more protected, and highly regulated. Crypto trading carries the promise of much larger returns than Forex, at the cost of the stability of Forex. This means that smart and skilled traders with a large appetite for risk can realize much higher profits in crypto than they could in Forex trading, while not dealing with the same institutional involvement.

The two markets are similar, but only in the sense that they are both electronic trading forms of currency. The liquidity of Forex versus the volatility of crypto means that traders will need entirely different trading strategies for the two.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!