What's new

Between Bitcoin and Ethereum which one will hit $50k and $2k first?

According to my own point of view between Bitcoin and ethereum I believe bitcoin will first of all hit 20k or 50k before ethereum, this is because bitcoin is more popular and well accepted all over the world than ethereum and people enjoy using bitcoin mostly.

It’s not rocket science but I say this without being an expert on cryptocurrency matters that the bitcoin as at one would get to the $50k mark before the Ethereum to $2k, because companies are changing policies and are buying into the market
Yeah true and it have been proven that many countries shows more support for bitcoin too , because big companies like telsa and others have shown support
Post automatically merged:

According to my own point of view between Bitcoin and ethereum I believe bitcoin will first of all hit 20k or 50k before ethereum, this is because bitcoin is more popular and well accepted all over the world than ethereum and people enjoy using bitcoin mostly.

It’s not rocket science but I say this without being an expert on cryptocurrency matters that the bitcoin as at one would get to the $50k mark before the Ethereum to $2k, because companies are changing policies and are buying into the market
Yeah true and it have been proven that many countries shows more support for bitcoin too , because big companies like telsa and others have shown support

Bitcoin is still hot like gold and selling faster than light right now, I believe bitcoin will hit 50k first before ethereum hit $2,000 , i even heart its already $60,000 in nigeria right now, bitcoin is the finest crypto currency in the world market right now

I think bitcoin will reach 50k in this timeperiod Becuase its price is rising day by say and i am sure it will hit 50k soon because it have high market demand and power or sale and trade so i vote for bitcoin and not the ethereum. Its just a prediction it may be wrong.
Bitcoin climbed past the $50000 landmark last two weeks. But things have started going low for the coin at the moment. Currently its on the drastic decrease, falling down to $43000 after reaching $58000.

Now that the price of Bitcoin is $46k+ and Ethereum coin is above $1.7k. With Both coins closing on another highest price land mark of $50k and $2k respectively. Which of this coins will first reach such figure before the other?

Bitcoin or Ethereum? Make your choice and state why you think so.
I personally would have to choose Ethereum mainly because of the reason that there is a lower value for Ethereum so you can see meaningful profits with a much lower investment. Also Ethereum has been known to make improvements to their network, something not seen in Bitcoin and so I think it has a bit more potential in that sense.

Bitcoin of course, the coin is rapidly appreciating every day I tell you, and the increase is actually leading to that stipulated amount, which is $50k and some experts says that the coin will appreciate more and more in the before the year Runs out, so buying now is just the best option, then you can keep it for some time.

I personally would have to choose Ethereum mainly because of the reason that there is a lower value for Ethereum so you can see meaningful profits with a much lower investment. Also Ethereum has been known to make improvements to their network, something not seen in Bitcoin and so I think it has a bit more potential in that sense.
Hmm, currently Ethereum commands higher transaction fees like Bitcoin. The coin have started decreasing, it was picked before at $1.7k per token now it is valued at $1.5k per token. Their is a slight decrease in the price of the coin.

Hmm, currently Ethereum commands higher transaction fees like Bitcoin. The coin have started decreasing, it was picked before at $1.7k per token now it is valued at $1.5k per token. Their is a slight decrease in the price of the coin.
Yes I have noticed that there are very high gas fees that are associated with the Etheruem transactions at the moment, and this is the main reason why I think that people are not using these coins for every day purchases in the crypto world. Honestly, I feel that this is one of the major concerns in crypto that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

These two coins have reached 50k$ and 2k$ respectively . However , I think ethereum was the first to reach 2k . Nevertheless , there is no particular way to predict such , the rise is a function of market trading volume .
There is always a battle between online cryptocurrencies on behalf of trading mining and investing more into gaining profits from digital currencies these days and want to We Millionaire by investing in huge demand business that is these days trading and mining cryptocurrency is specially the Bitcoin but there are other cryptocurrencies as well so I think Bitcoin will touch 50k dollars early than the etherium as 2K dollars

The truth is that the volatility of Bitcoin is far other that Etherum. As we talking Bitcoin has reached beyond the 50k threshold before Etherum.

Ethereum definitely will be the first bro hit 2k$ although the two crypto currencies are tails themselves and it will be difficult to guess right though

Ethereum is already above $2k. If you follow updates, you'll understand that Ethereum have passed that mark long time ago.

I think bitcoin was the first to hit $50K mark before ethereum was $2K. When Ethereum was $2K, bitcoin was around $60k When it comes to gaining value, no other crypto currency cannot surpass bitcoins.

Now that the price of Bitcoin is $46k+ and Ethereum coin is above $1.7k. With Both coins closing on another highest price land mark of $50k and $2k respectively. Which of this coins will first reach such figure before the other?

Bitcoin or Ethereum? Make your choice and state why you think so.
Therefore we are going to start a business trip and I will be in touch soon with hard and I will do my best to get it done before the end of the best way to buy a new one and it was not only did I also do this for you and your family are well as the other one I sent you to know

Bitcoin was the first to hit that mark I think. The Bitcoin cryptocurrency is really going to make that $100000 make before the end of the year if care is not taken.

Concerning which of the coin will hit $50k and $2k respectively between Bitcoin and ethereum. Well, the two mentioned crypto currency coin are the top two coin in the world, they both are on the bullish run and are doing great. Well, I don't know which one will hit first but I have a feeling that Bitcoin will most likely hit the $50k landmark before ethereum hits $2k

The price of bitcoin has gone so low in the past 4 months that a lot of people are speculating that bitcoin market is heeding o a crash. Eth in the mean time is still strong

If the price of Bitcoin is trending downwards in a free fall fashion at the moment, then it safe to also say that ethereum will follow suite in a very short moment. We'll all see

I personally feel bitcoin will reach the fifty thousand dollars mark before ethereum reaches its two thousand dollars mark. Reason being that bitcoin has more investors than ethereum.

Ethereum price reached $4,000 before this bearish run hard hit it, and it is down to $2,700 today. While Bitcoin reached all-time high of $62,000, it is now facing its own bearish run, which is $40,000.

I think Bitcoin will hit $50k first before Ethereum gets to $2k irrespective of the numbers Bitcoin needs to reach that landmark. Bitcoin is fast arising and a lot of people are investing in it way more than Ethereum.
Though the price of bitcoin did not reach that value,i still think it would rise up again,as when the market fluctuation will stabilise as a result of market forces going the positive direction,the price will still appriciate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back