What's new

Between Bitcoin and Ethereum which one will hit $50k and $2k first?

According to the price of today I believe that ethereum will be the first one to reach the targeted price of $2,000, the price difference between the two is obviously that it might be impossible for bitcoins to compete at this time with that price difference.

Though the price of bitcoin did not reach that value,i still think it would rise up again,as when the market fluctuation will stabilise as a result of market forces going the positive direction,the price will still appriciate.
Bitcoin I will say is the first to hit both rate because when it came out it gain his popularity fast and people patronised it, presently now it's also the best-selling cryptocurrency in the market.

Looks like the competition is going to be on which one will go further down. Ethereum is at $2000 and bitcoin is at $35K. This is really bad time for crypto currency.

Bitcoin I will say is the first to hit both rate because when it came out it gain his popularity fast and people patronised it, presently now it's also the best-selling cryptocurrency in the market.
That is true,it has really gained popularity over the years.I had an oppourtunity to buy into bitcoin in 2013,then the price was very low,but i did'nt have knowledge of crypto then,and now small investors are having it difficult to buy into it.

There is a serious bearish force that is affecing cryptocurrency now and as a result of this we cannot predict any coin that is going to move forward because from all indication we are still expecting the price of all cryptocurrency to go down

By now, the answer must have been well answered. I don't know which one made the new landmark first but I know they are both doing well. I don't think any coin can overtake either of them in terms of market value. The closest is Litecoin and Solana if I am not mistaken

Both of them has attained the predicted values and moving far ahead especially ethereum that is moving closer to $5,000 which doubles the $2k predicted

Bitcoin has already surpassed 50,000 dollars Mark. And the experts are hoping that it is about 80,000 dollars before the Year runs out. This means that we can still make good money with Bitcoin.

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are sure cryptocurrency investments for the long term. Both will likely double their current valuation before the bull run is up.

Both of them has attained the predicted values and moving far ahead especially ethereum that is moving closer to $5,000 which doubles the $2k predicted
Yes, both have moved above the respective prices which I stated earlier, had it been I invested and allowed my funds be up to now around ETH it would've been more than double profit for me.

Now that the price of Bitcoin is $46k+ and Ethereum coin is above $1.7k. With Both coins closing on another highest price land mark of $50k and $2k respectively. Which of this coins will first reach such figure before the other?

Bitcoin or Ethereum? Make your choice and state why you think so.
i beleive ethereum will first hit the landmark of $2,000 before bitcoin reaches $50,000, bitcoin came close around February rising up to $47,000 but now it has been fluctuating around $40,000.

i beleive ethereum will first hit the landmark of $2,000 before bitcoin reaches $50,000, bitcoin came close around February rising up to $47,000 but now it has been fluctuating around $40,000.
This is more like an old post or you are not following the update in cryptocurrency market. The price of ethereum is rallying round $5000 while bitcoin is aiming at $70,000.

If the user is checking the market be ought to have known that BTC is rallying towards $70,000 and not going back to $50,000. ETH is closing in to $5,000. Crypto is moving forward and not dragging backward, take note @Shigobad2020.

If the user is checking the market be ought to have known that BTC is rallying towards $70,000 and not going back to $50,000. ETH is closing in to $5,000. Crypto is moving forward and not dragging backward, take note @Shigobad2020.
That is exactlly what you get in the market like this,because the market flucuations can go in such a direction that difies all known prediction and yrading speculations,that is volatility for you.

That is exactlly what you get in the market like this,because the market flucuations can go in such a direction that difies all known prediction and yrading speculations,that is volatility for you.
XD. Cryptocurrency volatility makes it possible for everyone to earn profit through trading. If the volatility goes contrary many traders fall prey of losses, others gain by buying the dip and waiting for it to move up.

XD. Cryptocurrency volatility makes it possible for everyone to earn profit through trading. If the volatility goes contrary many traders fall prey of losses, others gain by buying the dip and waiting for it to move up.
This goes to show the beauty and intrigues associated with the volatility market,one really need to study the market very well to be able to know when to enter the market.But aside from that buying and keeping for future appriciation should just be the option.

I actually have that feeling that they will still rise more , although both of the coins have reach the amount you stated ,we should expect more rise in both prices so that investors could make gains from the market

I think etherum is trading above $4k while Bitcoin is still struggling below $50k.
But Bitcoin hit some new all time high some months ago but the bearish market has seen it crashing below $50k

I think you should target Ethereum because it is still rising compared to bitcoin that has risen above anything else and it won't come down. So you should go for Ethereum. Ethereum will still blow like bitcoin.

Bitcoin is for me because I believe the rate at which it increases, decreases, and then increases again in a higher note than ETHEREUM, despite the fact that the latter does the same and is still fine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back