What's new

Between Bitcoin and Ethereum which one will hit $50k and $2k first?

I think that bitcoin has the higher chances at touching $50000 before ethereum reaches $2000 and that is because bitcoin has the knack for increasing in leaps compared to ethereum that takes its sweet time.

Etherium has really increase by high percentage looking at the number it was as at last year but it is clear and obvious bitcoin will hit that point before Etherium does and this is because of the rate at which people are investing and looking at the influence of the billionaires investment of late into the coin, it has really prove the worth of the coin and future of it.

I believe bit coin would eventually hit its all time mark of $50k before etherum would be able to hit its all time highest of $2k. Etherum seems more closer to hit $2k than bit coin, but judging from the way bit coin is appreciating by the hour it is more likely for it to hit it's all time highest of $50k than etherum hitting its all time of $2k

It was in the weeks leading up to and just after Thanksgiving that all were wondering if bitcoin could top the $20K level, and roughly one month later it crossed $40K. To say a correction was in order would be an understatement. The Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC +3.3%) remains higher on the session.

I think Bitcoin will hit $50k first before Ethereum gets to $2k irrespective of the numbers Bitcoin needs to reach that landmark. Bitcoin is fast arising and a lot of people are investing in it way more than Ethereum.
I think bitcoin win race because it is a name in currency and people are investigating in bitcoin very much so we can say that bitcoin win race and hit soon mark and place a higher value of usd.

Between Bitcoin and ethereum I think ethereum will hit the target first it will reach 2k before Bitcoin does the rate people expecially the company trading in ethereum now is growing fast it what must company use now for there market

Now that the price of Bitcoin is $46k+ and Ethereum coin is above $1.7k. With Both coins closing on another highest price land mark of $50k and $2k respectively. Which of this coins will first reach such figure before the other?

Bitcoin or Ethereum? Make your choice and state why you think so.
The truth is, anyone could hit the price mark first. There is no clear cut indicator of which coin will go pass the mark first as they are mutually exclusive. The rise of ethereum has little or nothing to do with that of bitcoin. And The reverse is the same. Also, the growth rate is not proportional. However, I believe that they both have the capacity to reach the respective landmark you highlighted.

Even though Ethereum has done Excellently well more than Bitcoin in terms of percentage in the last one year, I don't see Ethereum taking over Bitcoin in the next one year talked getting over to $50,000 ahead of Bitcoin, so for me Bitcoin will get to that price before Ethereum

I think the first to reach would be ethereum since the price is really getting close to $2k and it would get there fast based on the division rate compared to bitcoin and its still very cheap when compared to bitcoin , i just hope the price continues to increase at a higher level i think

We all know that ethereum as been on the continuous high side while bitcoin can still probably. Come down a little before sprouting up again. I think et here um first sure to the fact that is very close to 2k already now.
Ethereum is closer to $2,000 same goes to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also close to $50k, picked at $46k with a daily increase of 18%. I see Bitcoin reaching that high number before Ethereum can catch up to reach their own highest price land mark of $2,000.
The truth is, anyone could hit the price mark first. There is no clear cut indicator of which coin will go pass the mark first as they are mutually exclusive. The rise of ethereum has little or nothing to do with that of bitcoin. And The reverse is the same. Also, the growth rate is not proportional. However, I believe that they both have the capacity to reach the respective landmark you highlighted.
Yeahz the price of the both coins are not steady they rise and fall at any given time. But this time around the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is surprising. I never expected Bitcoin itself to go so high in reaching such high land mark of $46k.

It’s not rocket science but I say this without being an expert on cryptocurrency matters that the bitcoin as at one would get to the $50k mark before the Ethereum to $2k, because companies are changing policies and are buying into the market

Is it true that in "The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money", Keynes was really working with two definitions for investment and two definitions for savings?
Two definitions of Savings and Investment Keynes, in his book, “The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money”, had two.
Post automatically merged:

Is it true that in "The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money", Keynes was really working with two definitions for investment and two definitions for savings?
Two definitions of Savings and Investment Keynes, in his book, “The General Theory of Employment, Interest and Money”, had two.

According to my own point of view between Bitcoin and ethereum I believe bitcoin will first of all hit 20k or 50k before ethereum, this is because bitcoin is more popular and well accepted all over the world than ethereum and people enjoy using bitcoin mostly.

It seems Bitcoin would be the first to hit 50k before Etherium could do. The reason is that after Elon Musk has invested over 1 billion dollars into bitcoins. Since that time, other big company and corporation are also joining the train. Therefore there is possibility that the price might surpass $60k mark if the thread continues.

It’s not rocket science but I say this without being an expert on cryptocurrency matters that the bitcoin as at one would get to the $50k mark before the Ethereum to $2k, because companies are changing policies and are buying into the market
Okay, I see Bitcoin too moving to $50,000 land mark before Ethereum will reach its $2,000 land mark. Cos of the constant transactions around Bitcoin, more whales investors are the ones pushing the price to go higher than expected.

Okay, I see Bitcoin too moving to $50,000 land mark before Ethereum will reach its $2,000 land mark. Cos of the constant transactions around Bitcoin, more whales investors are the ones pushing the price to go higher than expected.
Well in a way you can that, in fact that is the most logical way to think about it because the big investors that is top companies are key factors to what drives it up because people would feel confident in the cryptocurrency since it a well known investor

I believe bitcoin would hit the mark first before Etherum. Bitcoin needs about 10% increase for it to cross the mark with Etherum needing about 15% to do it. Also bitcoin is actually on a more bullish run than Etherum which is mostly backed by Elon Musk statement. I actually expect this two predictions to happen before Friday with the kind of bullish run we have witnessed.

Bitcoin is moving at a very good speed, same with ethereum, both are actually enjoying massive investment flows from some major players in world business. And if this momentum is sustained both will soon hit the $50k and $2k landmark for bitcoin and ethereum respectively, and I think that ethereum will get there first.

Obviously Bitcoin will hit 50$ before ethereum heads because the value of Bitcoin is already so high and it is well known coin as people has invested in large amount and the followers of Bitcoin are also increased numbers as compared to its ethereum.
Bitcoin is older than therium Bitcoin is known and people interestely invested here so obviously Bitcoin will hit 50,000$ dollar in coming recent days.

Bitcoin will reached $50k while etherum will reached $2k in nearest time. Ad I'm talking to u now bitcoin is ,$45k then how amount remain to get to $50k. The rate at which bitcoin is moving now may by February ending it my reach the expected $50k. Etherum is also follow bitcoin to appreciate too as bitcoin.Etherum usefulness was notice when they were involving in doing smart contract, people embraced it well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back