What's new

Between Bitcoin and Ethereum which one will hit $50k and $2k first?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Now that the price of Bitcoin is $46k+ and Ethereum coin is above $1.7k. With Both coins closing on another highest price land mark of $50k and $2k respectively. Which of this coins will first reach such figure before the other?

Bitcoin or Ethereum? Make your choice and state why you think so.

I think Bitcoin will hit $50k first before Ethereum gets to $2k irrespective of the numbers Bitcoin needs to reach that landmark. Bitcoin is fast arising and a lot of people are investing in it way more than Ethereum.

Both coins are going bullish on high very note. Sure, the two coins will soon hit their respective high mark of $20 and $50 for ethereum and bitcoin respectively. I however, expect bitcoin to hit the $50 value before ethereum's $20

Now that the price of Bitcoin is $46k+ and Ethereum coin is above $1.7k. With Both coins closing on another highest price land mark of $50k and $2k respectively. Which of this coins will first reach such figure before the other?

Bitcoin is most likely to hit and surpass the 50k mark before Ethereum gets to 2k. As we all know Bitcoin moves differently amongst all the other crypto currencies. Let's sit back and watch how carefully, I no know Bitcoin will not disappoint

I think bitcoin has more potential to reach 50,000$ first compared to ETH reaching 2,000$.the percentage increase in bitcoin triples, is even greater than that of percentage increase in Ethereum between just 24 hours from now. So, bitcoin will run faster than ETH.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency; Ethereum is a platform. Bitcoin transactions are primarily monetary. Ethereum can be transaction execution code. Transactions on the Ethereum network are much faster than on bitcoins. Bitcoin is basically a store of value and currency. There is no etherium.

Well that's a interesting question. But to me I think bitcoin will reach 50k first before etherium hit 2k. As we all know bitcoin is the father and leader of all crypto currency. So when bitcoin rises other follows and when bitcoin goes down other also go down because they follow the rate of bitcoin. So when bitcoin reach and pass 50k then etherium will also reach and pass 2k that's just the theory.

Etherium will likely hit 2k before Bitcoin hits 50k, I see Bitcoin pulling back a little to make a retest before shooting upwards, etherium on the other hand his already giving buyers signal to invest because of its movement.

Elon Musk just invested recently on Bitcoin so that is still causing more buying pressure on bitcoin currently so there is every possibility that bitcoin will hit 50000 dollars very soon before etherium but let's watch as things unfold in the next few days.

We all know that ethereum as been on the continuous high side while bitcoin can still probably. Come down a little before sprouting up again. I think et here um first sure to the fact that is very close to 2k already now.

Bitcoin it is for me because I feel with the rate at which it increases and later decrease and then increase again in a more higher note than that of ETHEREUM even those the latet does the same too and it is still ok

We can't actually be sure whether Etherum or Bitcoin will get to the mark first. Even though I personally think that Bitcoin might hit the mark first. Though I secretly wish that Bitcoin won't increase for now

We all know that ethereum as been on the continuous high side while bitcoin can still probably. Come down a little before sprouting up again. I think et here um first sure to the fact that is very close to 2k already now.
Ethereum is closer to $2,000 same goes to Bitcoin. Bitcoin is also close to $50k, picked at $46k with a daily increase of 18%. I see Bitcoin reaching that high number before Ethereum can catch up to reach their own highest price land mark of $2,000.

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, but considering the past months events it's possible Ethereum hits $2k before bitcoin touches $50k.

When Bitcoin bull run ended, Ethereum continued to rise steadily, ignoring the lag other alt coins faced along with Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is suddenly enjoying this rise because of Tesla's involvement, but what will happen when the euphoria fades away?

Ethereum is become so wild. I think eth might get to 2,000 USD because of its volatility which is very surprising. It's really pains me that I didn't buy any of these coins when they were cheaper. From the look of things I don't see the prices coming down anytime soon.

Bitcoin is likely to hit the 50k mark before Ethereum hit the 2k mark because bitcoin is different from othe crypto coin and it is more acceptable and accessible than other crypto currency and it is generally accepted.

I believe Bitcoin can get to 50000 dollars faster than ethereum can get to 2000. Knowing that the major reason why Bitcoin had this sudden push, is because Elon Musk is involve, you should expect more investor to invest in Bitcoin faster than they invest in Ethereum.

Both crypto are are skyrocketing in a massive way but i think bitcoin will surpass ethereum in the later days with the rate of which the crypto market is going higher everyday.
Post automatically merged:

Both crypto are are skyrocketing in a massive way but i think bitcoin will surpass ethereum in the later days with the rate of which the crypto market is going higher everyday.

I also feel bitcoin will hit up to $50, because many people are buying bitcoin than etherium so as people are buying it surely it will rise and ad it is rising Bitcoin value also rises. As far as am concerned it will hit $50

With the way the both currency are going is very much hard to predict which would hit the mark first, because from my observation they are both performing greatly. But if am to predict I would say ethereum is likely to hit the 2,000 dollars landmark.
Post automatically merged:

With the way the both currency are going is very much hard to predict which would hit the mark first, because from my observation they are both performing greatly. But if am to predict I would say ethereum is likely to hit the 2,000 dollars landmark.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back