What's new

Between Bitcoin and Ethereum which one will hit $50k and $2k first?

I didn't observe both of them to see who will first hit the target price but I believe ethereum was even the first because they had a nice project some few months ago that lead to a massive increase in the price of ethereum.. bitcoins also has increased massively last month.

I also feel bitcoin will hit up to $50, because many people are buying bitcoin than etherium so as people are buying it surely it will rise and ad it is rising Bitcoin value also rises. As far as am concerned it will hit $50

Bitcoin was traded much above $50,000 a few weeks ago. This thread is old and we can now see how the prices of cryptocurrencies are changing. many people believe that Bitcoin will rise even more. However, right now the market is falling a bit.

No matter how high ETH may rise I don't think it can go close to Bitcoin not to talk of growing pass it. Bitcoin has gained so much grounds in the crypto world that I don't even get afraid any time it falls because I know that it will rise in no time and even higher than the previous figure. It is just my opinion though.

I think bitcoin would hit $50k first at this rate. It's currently over $44000 now and being the controlling coin, I think it would hit that target sooner which would then transcend to a rise in Ethereum as well.
Besides the transaction fees of Ethereum aren't nice at all.

We all know that no crypto currency can be compared to Bitcoin in terms of increasing in price. I think eth is the best crypto currency after Bitcoin but Bitcoin will first hit 50k first before eth hit 2k. Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto currency in the world, we all know that

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back