What's new

Between Bitcoin and Ethereum which one will hit $50k and $2k first?

I also feel bitcoin will hit up to $50, because many people are buying bitcoin than etherium so as people are buying it surely it will rise and ad it is rising Bitcoin value also rises. As far as am concerned it will hit $50
Bitcoin took a lose today. I think it going time before bitcoin reach that mark of 50k, so Ethereum may get to 2k before bitcoin due to it gradual acceptance worldwide, that is my own opinion though.

With the trends that the surge in value of bitcoin and ethereum these, I guess both will hit a higher price sooner but let's look at ethereum, the way it's moving now I guess it will hit $2k soon.

I think bitcoin will first hit because the rate at which is going high is really mind blowing, 50,000$ is not impossible for bitcoin by the way, it really started to make a good impression on Coinbase picked it up with Ether And Litecoin... Litecoin and ether at one point had the momentum to be what bitcoin was today... But judging as a Bitcoin is a fan favorite keep that one always on your to do list.
Post automatically merged:

I think bitcoin will first hit because the rate at which is going high is really mind blowing, 50,000$ is not impossible for bitcoin by the way, it really started to make a good impression on Coinbase picked it up with Ether And Litecoin... Litecoin and ether at one point had the momentum to be what bitcoin was today... But judging as a Bitcoin is a fan favorite keep that one always on your to do list.

I think Ethereum will quickly get to $2000 than Bitcoin getting to $50,000 due to the current Ethereum price of $1800 compared to Bitcoin's current price of $44,000. From these two prices, one can see that Ethereum will first hit that target price before Bitcoin.

It very obvious that it going to be bitcoin. As it very near to the number mentioned is currently over 40,000+ in values and worth while ethereum is about 1600+s so there's far difference between the both coin. But currently bitcoin is well promising to get to that peak. If not now but anytime soon.

I hear that the current rise of bitcoin value is due to the fact that Elon Musk invested $1.5 billion in Bitcoins. Unless someone makes big investment, the priceis not going up. However, ethereum is likely to go up. This is just my personal opinion though.

I think you should target Ethereum because it is still rising compared to bitcoin that has risen above anything else and it won't come down. So you should go for Ethereum. Ethereum will still blow like bitcoin

Now that the price of Bitcoin is $46k+ and Ethereum coin is above $1.7k. With Both coins closing on another highest price land mark of $50k and $2k respectively. Which of this coins will first reach such figure before the other?

Bitcoin or Ethereum? Make your choice and state why you think so.
arguably the current gold standard for cryptocurrency investments, gained over 1,300% in 2017. More than a dozen other cryptocurrencies outperformed Bitcoin with gains ranging from 3,300% up to Ripple’s astounding 36,000% gain.
Since then, crypto enthusiasts have been trying to figure out the next bitcoin or best cryptocurrency to get their hands on. Take a look at our list of the best cryptocurrency to get on board.

As a general rule of thumb, you typically want to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing. If your friends are talking about selling bonds and putting all that money in the stock market, it might be a good time to sell some stocks and buy bonds. When everyone is getting in, you should be getting out!

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

expand...
I think bitcoin has more potential to reach 50,000$ first compared to ETH reaching 2,000$.the percentage increase in bitcoin triples, is even greater than that of percentage increase in Ethereum between just 24 hours from now. So, bitcoin will run faster than ETH.

As a general rule of thumb, you typically want to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing. If your friends are talking about selling bonds and putting all that money in the stock market, it might be a good time to sell some stocks and buy bonds. When everyone is getting in, you should be getting out!

There’re lots of good cryptocurrency exchange platform. Though each offers different types of services and their policies may seem different but they’ve all proven to be safe and secure. Most times I advise newbies to use coinbase cause they’ve easy policies and its transaction fee is low. Moreover coinbase has been in existencefor some years now and it’s a safe platform

arguably the current gold standard for cryptocurrency investments, gained over 1,300% in 2017. More than a dozen other cryptocurrencies outperformed Bitcoin with gains ranging from 3,300% up to Ripple’s astounding 36,000% gain.
Since then, crypto enthusiasts have been trying to figure out the next bitcoin or best cryptocurrency to get their hands on. Take a look at our list of the best cryptocurrency to get on board

I think you should target Ethereum because it is still rising compared to bitcoin that has risen above anything else and it won't come down. So you should go for Ethereum. Ethereum will still blow like bitcoin

Last edited:
The reward per block is 5 ether and remains constant, it does not halve. Also contrary to Bitcoin, Ethereum does not have a maximum total number of ether but does cap the amount released each year. Ethereum block times are currently at about 14 seconds, compared to Bitcoin's 10 minutes.

The reward per block is 5 ether and remains constant, it does not halve. Also contrary to Bitcoin, Ethereum does not have a maximum total number of ether but does cap the amount released each year. Ethereum block times are currently at about 14 seconds, compared to Bitcoin's 10 minutes.

I believe bitcoin would accept $50000 Mark before ethereum. Why I believe this is so is because of the way bitcoin has been climbing and climbing high. And let's not forget earlier musk invested almost 1.2 billion dollar worth of Bitcoin recently.

They are both good coins and can bring in really good reward in value. But then bitcoin is the market leader and sets the pace for the rest of the market. So my pick would be bitcoin of course but also I am sure they will both do under the same week.

I believe bitcoin would accept $50000 Mark before ethereum. Why I believe this is so is because of the way bitcoin has been climbing and climbing high. And let's not forget earlier musk invested almost 1.2 billion dollar worth of Bitcoin recekntly.

As it stands more people are investing in Bitcoin than Ethereum, so I don't say anyway where Ethereum will lead Bitcoin in rising rate.
So I think Bitcoin will hit $50k before Ethereum will hit $2k landmark

They are both good coins and can bring in really good reward in value. But then bitcoin is the market leader and sets the pace for the rest of the market. So my pick would be bitcoin of course but also I am sure they will both do under the same week.

Now that the price of Bitcoin is $46k+ and Ethereum coin is above $1.7k. With Both coins closing on another highest price land mark of $50k and $2k respectively. Which of this coins will first reach such figure before the other?

..Lol.. I take my words back. I think I responded to this thread before that bitcoin will hit $50k first before ethereum, but ethereum never hit $2k since this thread as been created and bitcoin as surpass $50 more than 200times since then.

I think bitcoin will reach 50k in this timeperiod Becuase its price is rising day by say and i am sure it will hit 50k soon because it have high market demand and power or sale and trade so i vote for bitcoin and not the ethereum. Its just a prediction it may be wrong.

These two coins have reached 50k$ and 2k$ respectively . However , I think ethereum was the first to reach 2k . Nevertheless , there is no particular way to predict such , the rise is a function of market trading volume .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back