Best coins for trading in YOBIT Exchange

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you know any good coins to invest or trade in Yobit exchange and im talking here about coins created by yobit ?

I haven't traded with them and you need to be careful, In my point of view, they resemble the fraudulent business model, a major unsafe trick…
There is no security instrument, not covered by any protection…
In the event that you have some additional cash. reserves that you would not want to lose, at that point you can invest in them… Win or lose won't be serious…

I tried checking that Yobit site. And I can't tell exactly how it works. Even the free dollars I was given seems to be useless because it can't be traded. Summary is I don't understand exactly what they are up about

The Yobit exchange is like a cryptocurrency trash. Most cryptocurrencies do not have any value on the Yobit exchange. You trade just for fun and experience. Huge amounts of Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litcoin can only be traded. I do not find the Yobit exchange useful.

Do you know any good coins to invest or trade in Yobit exchange and im talking here about coins created by yobit ?
What is yobit and how do they operate? How does one get to register on the site she trade there without hassle and makes one's profits without the risk of being scammed...these are the questions I will really love to get answers to

Yohit cryptocurrencies exchange platform is does not represents a very genuine exchange platform due to so many faults and red flags that the site has. I will advice you to ditch that platform before they play a fast one on you.

This is just my opinion. Yobit exchange has no reputation before my eyes. They did airdrop some time ago but failed to honor their word.

The Best coins for trading in YOBIT Exchange are of course Eth / BTC, because this trading pair is the most widely used, both Yo coins are also widely traded on Yobit.

I have never used Yobit exchange and I do not know about Yobit cons. I am using coinbase and binance (started using recently) and I can do everything on these exchanges and have no need to use other exchanges.

Yobit is a no-no for me especially when I have to do with sizeable amounts. However, the best coins are the core coins and those new coins that you only hold for a very short while.

I haven't traded with them and you need to be careful, In my point of view, they resemble the fraudulent business model, a major unsafe trick…
There is no security instrument, not covered by any protection…
In the event that you have some additional cash. reserves that you would not want to lose, at that point you can invest in them… Win or lose won't be serious…
the best crypto currency for trading with Yobit exchange is probably bitcoin and ethereum but you need to be very careful because some people are already flagging that site as scam.

I don't know much about yobit so well, it was recently i discovered that their is another wallet called yobit... So i don't think exchange create multiple coins but most times they enlist new coins..

I don't really know much about yobit cryptocurrency exchange platform and I won't advise anyone to trade their because they're not yet trusted enough.

I have never heard of such site before for trading crypto currency. With the various reviews above, I don't think I would want to register as the reviews are very poor and not encouraging.

I don't really know much about yobit cryptocurrency exchange platform and I won't advise anyone to trade their because they're not yet trusted enough.
It is a trusted platform to some extent. and it is also a platform so many people have been using to trade shitcoins. The most important thing is that we shouldn't left our cryptocurrency there for a long time.

It is a trusted platform to some extent. and it is also a platform so many people have been using to trade shitcoins. The most important thing is that we shouldn't left our cryptocurrency there for a long time.
Yeah, that's it. It's important people do not leave their money in this little cryptocurrency exchanges for the very long time because anything can happen to them at any time

Yeah, that's it. It's important people do not leave their money in this little cryptocurrency exchanges for the very long time because anything can happen to them at any time
The point is that most of these little exchanges should be looking for every possible means to upgrade their system to be exactly like binance. But it seems they are not doing it.

The point is that most of these little exchanges should be looking for every possible means to upgrade their system to be exactly like binance. But it seems they are not doing it.
Binance is a top crypto exchange platform and you don't expect little exchanges to be like them. The owner of binance is one of the richest people in the world so that should be an eye-opener for you.

Binance is a top crypto exchange platform and you don't expect little exchanges to be like them. The owner of binance is one of the richest people in the world so that should be an eye-opener for you.
I know but what does it really take for smaller exchanges to upgrade their security system to be more secured ? as I understand most of this smaller cryptocurrency exchanges can easily be hacked and they will go on 2 or 3 days shutdown to recover their data.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back