What's new

Best coins for trading in YOBIT Exchange

I know but what does it really take for smaller exchanges to upgrade their security system to be more secured ? as I understand most of this smaller cryptocurrency exchanges can easily be hacked and they will go on 2 or 3 days shutdown to recover their data.
One of the reasons is because they don't employ people who very good in cyber security. But the thing is that any exchange can be hacked, but insiders are usually aware.

One of the reasons is because they don't employ people who very good in cyber security. But the thing is that any exchange can be hacked, but insiders are usually aware.
If you said that any exchanges can be hack well , I have never seen binance platform being hacked before . Every steps that is employed by binance to prevent this should be adopted by others exchanges too.

If you said that any exchanges can be hack well , I have never seen binance platform being hacked before . Every steps that is employed by binance to prevent this should be adopted by others exchanges too.
I think binance has been hacked before in its earlier days. No cryptocurrency exchange became great immediately because they really passed some stages.

I think binance has been hacked before in its earlier days. No cryptocurrency exchange became great immediately because they really passed some stages.
Well maybe this has happened before in the past but I have never seen it before ever since I came into the cryptospace. But other little exchanges are always being hacked almost 2 times or more on yearly basis.

Well maybe this has happened before in the past but I have never seen it before ever since I came into the cryptospace. But other little exchanges are always being hacked almost 2 times or more on yearly basis.
Yes, a crypto exchange platform like bitmart has been hacked before and they lost a lot of money. That this is why I like to keep my cryptocurrencies in wallet.

Yes, a crypto exchange platform like bitmart has been hacked before and they lost a lot of money. That this is why I like to keep my cryptocurrencies in wallet.
That is what I am trying to say. They should really try as much as possible to help secure the platform by hiring a cyber securities. This could have prevented them from losing so much money to hackers.

That is what I am trying to say. They should really try as much as possible to help secure the platform by hiring a cyber securities. This could have prevented them from losing so much money to hackers.
most of those platforms have cyber securities but the thing is that some of them connive with hackers. This is why it is important for them to hire people who are trusted.

most of those platforms have cyber securities but the thing is that some of them connive with hackers. This is why it is important for them to hire people who are trusted.
If you think they connived with scammers and hackers then why don't this happened to binance ? Why must it be only one person that always fell a victim of all this things ?

If you think they connived with scammers and hackers then why don't this happened to binance ? Why must it be only one person that always fell a victim of all this things ?
It is because binance is very careful to employ people. They may have some kind of security regulation for their employees and in that case they cannot perpetuate scam.

It is because binance is very careful to employ people. They may have some kind of security regulation for their employees and in that case they cannot perpetuate scam.
In that case I was just believing other platform to also have regulations and rules that will prevent employee from inviting in people. If this role could prevent this from happening then I believe they should try to adopt it as much as possible.

I don't have much idea about the platform and I've not been using it since it is dealing with cryptocurrency that are not necessarily valuable. I still prefer binance.

Do you know any good coins to invest or trade in Yobit exchange and im talking here about coins created by yobit ?
Due to several errors and warning signs, the Yohit cryptocurrency exchange platform does not appear to be a particularly reliable exchange platform. I will encourage you to desist from trading on this platform

I have also heard many bad reviews about the Yobit exchange, but it is still quite popular. Many reviewers have stated that their accounts are always stuck with the maintenance status.

I think relying on recommendations these days in the crypto market isn't as viable anymore. You'll have to do a lot of research to be sure that you're not making the wrong choice.

I am unaware of the Yobit drawbacks because I have never utilized the Yobit exchange. I recently started using coinbase and binance, and I can accomplish anything on these exchanges without utilizing any other exchanges.

I am unaware of the Yobit drawbacks because I have never utilized the Yobit exchange. I recently started using coinbase and binance, and I can accomplish anything on these exchanges without utilizing any other exchanges.
I recently started using coinbase but I've been using binance exchange is for quite a long time now. I am much more conversant with binance since every cryptocurrency of my choice can be gotten on the platform.

I recently started using coinbase but I've been using binance exchange is for quite a long time now. I am much more conversant with binance since every cryptocurrency of my choice can be gotten on the platform.
Yobit is unlike other systems isn't popular not like coinbase one that lets coinbase more popular these days. Also Binance is the most trusted exchangers. This is why most switch from it to coinbase and binance one.

Yobit is unlike other systems isn't popular not like coinbase one that lets coinbase more popular these days. Also Binance is the most trusted exchangers. This is why most switch from it to coinbase and binance one.
Binance is a very nice platform. I love it most especially the security features of the platform which make it almost impossible for fraudster to penetrate the system and steal people's asset.

This is my first time of hearing about this yobit exchange. I don't know if any coins created by this yobit that one could invest or trade in. This yobit exchange seems weird to be honest.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back