What's new

Best alternative for Paypal?

That is right. One ought to choose the one that works best for you. For me, that is Coinbase. I like it alot because of how it is easy to use. Especially for converting one coin to another.
You are lucky to be able to do so , as for me I am not able to do so. I have about $4 worth if bitcoin there but I can't withdraw it because if fee and I can't convert it because of fee too .

Yeah, binance is the one that best suits my needs for now. Is the Airtm available for Nigerians users, I want to have account with them too.
Yes in fact I have a friend who has his Airtm account and he has been doing very well, he even told me he was completing the requirements to work as a teller on the platform, as in Nigeria these are needed.
That is right. One ought to choose the one that works best for you. For me, that is Coinbase. I like it alot because of how it is easy to use. Especially for converting one coin to another.
Although I have my Coinbase account, so far I have not delved into it and do not know how it works. The truth is that indeed, each person uses the one that best suits their needs and the one that is easiest for them to use.

It is more reason why I believe every payment system is the best to each person because they serve is differently. PayPal is very ok to some and otherwise to some

You can not just choose or use any alternative for payment or for PayPal and best I personally use as a way out are like luno,binance, perfect money,and payza, Skrill,and alert pay.

I believe that Payeer can be a really great alternative to paypal due to the fact that it charges a very small amount of fees and it also provides you with the ability to trade cryptocurrencies. It offers more than what paypal offers to you.

There are many other apps that you could make use of other than paypal examples are perfect money, Skrill, payeer etc but the one I prefer a lot is payeer.

I believe that Payeer can be a really great alternative to paypal due to the fact that it charges a very small amount of fees and it also provides you with the ability to trade cryptocurrencies. It offers more than what paypal offers to you.
You are right, although Paypal has more users and is much more recognized than Payeer, Payeer has better benefits in terms of transaction costs and cryptocurrency business.

Yeah i agree, and i see where you're coming from , but most banks / Wallets take a quite generous fee to convert bitcoin, that wouldn't be in a freelancer's best interest to convert to physical money and get taxed off each time , , besides its not advisable to keep your money on bitcoin for long. But still as you said , it has its ups , looked at from different perspective its not actually bad
The best alternative for PayPal is to have a wallet with is generally accepted because presently PayPal is not accessible in my country.

Lower charges makes it the more suitable enough for transactions. That's why it took people's attention this days. Its enormous benefits during transactions is exquisite.

Exactly, it's for the fact that the charges that PayPal impose on their transactions is what makes a lot of people look for other alternatives to getting their money from their sources.

Exactly, it's for the fact that the charges that PayPal impose on their transactions is what makes a lot of people look for other alternatives to getting their money from their sources.
That's just it, i can't work with such kind of bizarre charges. That's why I'm not moved at the moment trying to own PayPal account cos i can't condo with such charges.

You can not just choose or use any alternative for payment or for PayPal and best I personally use as a way out are like luno,binance, perfect money,and payza, Skrill,and alert pay.
I like the one you mentioned in your post. But I prefer 2 check out which is also known as 2co. Bitcoin is another great option as it is a very common and popular among the people.

If this platforms you say only allow payment through PayPal, how did you then get to use the wire transfer you're talking about? Did you char them up to give you leave to use that option?
Yes z some site adminstrators are kind and it is not hard convincing them to consider your plight in issues like this, so they do consider cases like mine.

Actually they are lots of alternative now to paypal there is payer, pay stack, skrill and many other wallets that are definately as good as PayPal abd reliable . There are perfect money also it's a better option.

Even though I consider PayPal as the most used payment system but I think there are some alternatives which can complete competitively with it such as cash app and the rest of them.

I feel that instead of we staying here and arguing about the best alternative to PayPal, it would have been encouraging if this alternatives were beef being focused on being improved

I'd suggest Payoneer as the best alternative. We can bound to Payoneer our bank account as we do with Paypal to easily withdraw the money. The negative point is that only few pay to sites accept Payoneer.

Well there could always be best alternative to PayPal and this could be determined by the amount of usage from the public should paper fail or drop in it policies

There is no best alternative to PayPal than cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency helps facilitate the payments of goods and services without the fear of ban or limitations like we have in PayPal.

Even though I consider PayPal as the most used payment system but I think there are some alternatives which can complete competitively with it such as cash app and the rest of them.
Here in Nigeria in which PayPal account is limited and we do not have access to full features of PayPal account ,cryptocurrency is our most preferred form of payment because it is easier for us to be paid in cryptocurrency than in PayPal .

I'd suggest Payoneer as the best alternative. We can bound to Payoneer our bank account as we do with Paypal to easily withdraw the money. The negative point is that only few pay to sites accept Payoneer.
I registered with Payoneer, but unfortunately they never sent me the card and therefore I never used the platform. But it is an excellent option if there is the benefit of linking the site to the bank account.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back