Best alternative for Paypal?

chicnthin

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?

Personally, I use Airtm, it is my alternative and it works very well for me, I can even work from there after following some steps, as a cashier

You can accept payments from all over the world. Stripe automatically deposits your money into your bank account – plus, mobile payments are available.

Payoneer and Transferwise are two alternatives to the paypal. I think stripe is also coming out. But we don't know how much powerful it is for the cryptocurrency and other money transfers. But we are going to see how that works out. I think paypal too would soon feel the competition about the payment gateway soon.

The best for me right now since Paypal is not available for use in my country is Payeer, better still skrill since it is easier to exchange. Anyways, I would still prefer crypto for my transactions.

Transaction fee on PayPal is overwhelming. It’s too much. I’d advise you try out payeer or luno. Both have less transaction fee compared to PayPal

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
Payoneer has come to show more consistency and cheaper exchange rate since its inception. So, I believe Payoneer it is

I could say, best alternative for PayPal is Payoneer. It has less charges than the PayPal and support is awesome. Although it's available most of the country where PayPal isn't. Actually I'm also using this roughly as PayPal doesn't support my country. You should give it a try.

Paypal is great but the transaction fees can be really devastating. An good alteenative that I have found is crypto currency payments. I have been using bitcoin payments for a while now and it is great. However, this is also affected greatly by the gas fees. Recently, I found a good solution to this. I usually receive bitcoin payments then convert them to bitcoin cash in coinbase. That way, I do not loose when coverting it to my local currency.

PayPal fee is high but this is secure way to send money .no one can cheat it .you can refund your money if feel problem. There is not good alternative to this service. But you can use payeer or perfect Money. But the problem is ,these two are not acceptable in all fields

I couldn't agree less that PayPal fee is very high. Meanwhile, there are loads of option for freelancers to get there money whenever they work online. They can make use of payoner, payeer and skrill

I will suggest payeer and payoneer . Skrill has high transaction fee.

Perfect money, paystack, payeer and bitcoin are the best alternative to paypal if you reside in Africa especially Nigeria

Perfect money, paystack, payeer and bitcoin are the best alternative to paypal if you reside in Africa especially Nigeria
What about the fees to sell/convert bitcoin? What about the possibility of dropping value in bitcoin? I don't think that's suitable for freelancers as they'd need to withdraw the money often .

What about the fees to sell/convert bitcoin? What about the possibility of dropping value in bitcoin? I don't think that's suitable for freelancers as they'd need to withdraw the money often .
What if the value doesn't drop?
It's still better, faster and more unique than the rest, and look at the surge of Bitcoin, it's not a bad idea atall

What if the value doesn't drop?
It's still better, faster and more unique than the rest, and look at the surge of Bitcoin, it's not a bad idea atall
Yeah i agree, and i see where you're coming from , but most banks / Wallets take a quite generous fee to convert bitcoin, that wouldn't be in a freelancer's best interest to convert to physical money and get taxed off each time , , besides its not advisable to keep your money on bitcoin for long. But still as you said , it has its ups , looked at from different perspective its not actually bad

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back