What's new

Best alternative for Paypal?

I have been using wire transfer on some platforms that only have PayPal and they allow me since they understand my country isn't allowed to receive PayPal funds

Personally, I use Airtm, it is my alternative and it works very well for me, I can even work from there after following some steps, as a cashier
Wow, that's nice. I usually use binance as an alternative for PayPal and the dropping rate or value is okay to me compare to PayPal.

Wow, that's nice. I usually use binance as an alternative for PayPal and the dropping rate or value is okay to me compare to PayPal.
I also have a Binance account, but I definitely stick with Airtm. There are many alternatives to Paypal and like us, other members will choose the one that best suits their needs.

Though some will sometimes think that PayPal is the best well tis is kinda unarguable considering tge fact that its global i think that others like payoneer

Seriously, the use of cryptocurrency is the only best alternative to using PayPal because it is way cheaper when you look at the lower charges given by cryptocurrency.
Lower charges makes it the more suitable enough for transactions. That's why it took people's attention this days. Its enormous benefits during transactions is exquisite.

Though some will sometimes think that PayPal is the best well tis is kinda unarguable considering tge fact that its global i think that others like payoneer
It is true what you describe, Paypal is recognized worldwide, however for many countries it is not accessible. I had the opportunity to open a Payoneer account but they never sent me the debit card, so I discarded it and stayed with Payeer.

I also have a Binance account, but I definitely stick with Airtm. There are many alternatives to Paypal and like us, other members will choose the one that best suits their needs.
Yeah, binance is the one that best suits my needs for now. Is the Airtm available for Nigerians users, I want to have account with them too.

Yeah i agree, and i see where you're coming from , but most banks / Wallets take a quite generous fee to convert bitcoin, that wouldn't be in a freelancer's best interest to convert to physical money and get taxed off each time , , besides its not advisable to keep your money on bitcoin for long. But still as you said , it has its ups , looked at from different perspective its not actually bad
Best alternative for PayPal is for them to give free licence too interested people or candidate in order to access their wallet I'm saying this because presently it is not accessible in my country.

I heard payeer is a good alternative because PayPal has high transaction fee. Payoneer is also a good alternative and free lancers use it more !
Yes I understand, it is also a good way to receive usd in one country or the other, but I do not understand how it operates, does it mean that they payeer you are talking about is just like a PayPal account in which you can use in sending usd ?

There are many alternatives like montionned and like Uphold or Google Pay that are not mentionned here because a minority of freelancers are using compared to other options like Skrill or Payeer or AirTM.
I know about Google pay which is recently added to the list of payment gateway online, but i don't know about uphold. How popular is the payment gateway??

I know about Google pay which is recently added to the list of payment gateway online, but i don't know about uphold. How popular is the payment gateway??
Uphold is a payment system for receive BAT earning for Brave Browser, there is many websites are accepting Uphold for purchase or withdrawal, it is alternativelly providing funding BAT balance from bitecoin or litecoin or many alternatives coins.

Uphold is a payment system for receive BAT earning for Brave Browser, there is many websites are accepting Uphold for purchase or withdrawal, it is alternativelly providing funding BAT balance from bitecoin or litecoin or many alternatives coins.
It really have a purpose for what it is crested to fulfill. With what you just explained it is worth creating account for those who holds BAT from brave browser and elsewhere. Can you convert your BAT to any Cryptocurrency using uphold??

It really have a purpose for what it is crested to fulfill. With what you just explained it is worth creating account for those who holds BAT from brave browser and elsewhere. Can you convert your BAT to any Cryptocurrency using uphold??
It is possible throught exchangers. For example AirTM is providing such feature to deposit with Uphold and cashout to Binance.
The first step is known is to verify account. Next step you can add money from Uphold to AirTM like this is showing:
Screenshot_1.jpg
After successfull deposit you go to cashout and choose to cashout to BNB address of Binance.
Screenshot_2.jpg
You can trade BNB to any crypto currency you want from your Binance account.

It is possible throught exchangers. For example AirTM is providing such feature to deposit with Uphold and cashout to Binance.
The first step is known is to verify account. Next step you can add money from Uphold to AirTM like this is showing:
View attachment 2480
After successfull deposit you go to cashout and choose to cashout to BNB address of Binance.
View attachment 2481
You can trade BNB to any crypto currency you want from your Binance account.
Thanks a lot dear for the fine details you outlined here to set up airtime account where uphold is included to convert to any coin and send to Binance wallet. I'll be signing up to airTM sooner, to get a shot at uphold and other features there.

There are alternatives for paypal . Payoneer also offer the features of paypal and some sites too accept bitcoin as an option of payment. Some many paypal users have complained bitterly on the transaction fee

PayPal is not that working in my country like that so I also don't like to use it. I rather prefer to receive my payment from any site in bitcoin cash which will go to luno wallet or trust wallet.
When it comes to receiving money from online platforms that I have worked in, if it has anything to do with PayPal as the only option, I'll just leave quietly

Maybe AirTm can be a best alternative to paypal but this payment processor is not being used my many businesses. If this payment processor is not being used by business how can we use this payment service.

I have been using wire transfer on some platforms that only have PayPal and they allow me since they understand my country isn't allowed to receive PayPal funds
If this platforms you say only allow payment through PayPal, how did you then get to use the wire transfer you're talking about? Did you char them up to give you leave to use that option?

That is right. One ought to choose the one that works best for you. For me, that is Coinbase. I like it alot because of how it is easy to use. Especially for converting one coin to another.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back