What's new

Best alternative for Paypal?

Personally, I use Airtm, it is my alternative and it works very well for me, I can even work from there after following some steps, as a cashier

Apparently, AirTM Looks like a great payment processor to me. However, I have always wondered how much can I send or withdraw in case if I have an unverified AirTM account?

Apparently, AirTM Looks like a great payment processor to me. However, I have always wondered how much can I send or withdraw in case if I have an unverified AirTM account?
The precise amount I can't tell you for sure, however, as long as I was not verified I was able to use amounts close to $500 without any inconvenience. Perhaps the previous amount has increased or still remains the same.

You can use payeer or Skrill...they are good platforms to send and receive funds

I would avoid Skrill because its transaction fees is really high and they have a trouble when it comes to verifying accounts. Payeer is far much superior to Skrill in various aspects.

I would avoid Skrill because its transaction fees is really high and they have a trouble when it comes to verifying accounts. Payeer is far much superior to Skrill in various aspects.
Wow, how high is their transaction fees? I have also had some issues in trying to verify my account, till now I have not been able too. Have you verified yours?

PayPal is actually very effective but then it has a lot of advantages and disadvantage too but I do not know of an alternative,I only know of PayPal for the work it does

PayPal is actually very effective but then it has a lot of advantages and disadvantage too but I do not know of an alternative,I only know of PayPal for the work it does

The only reason why PayPal is popular is because it is now considered a "traditional" way to pay people just like many other popular payment methods like bank transfers, bank wire, checks, etc that were in use in the olden days. Since PayPal is not available in majority of the countries, it cannot be used by anyone directly.

PayPal is not available for all countries so you can also use payeer as an alternative or the Western Union transfer, but most of all, crypto can represent all of these form of transaction.
Crypto currency is faster, secured and less transaction fee

I think skrill is the best alternatve to paypal. It is available world wide, it also allows to invest in crypto (if you are in Europe), withdrawing is very quick, and does not cost much, fr transaction costs are relatively high

I will suggest payeer and payoneer . Skrill has high transaction fee.
A friend of mine also complained of the charges of Skrill, it is just like pay Pal since the charges are all high, one have to browse online to find out more alternatives to PayPal.

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
Personally I believe that cryptocurrencies is actually the best alternative to PayPal because it offers you access to make use of it without any kind of restriction on like how PayPal does their business.

I've used PayPal and so I can understand when you say the fees are high but that is why I prefer to use my crypto wallet to send and receive. Alternatively I make use of perfect money which works like PayPal.

I think skrill is the best alternative to paypal. Skrill is available in the countries where paypal is not available. Just like paypal allows crypto investment, you can also invest in crypto through skrill.

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
As far as making use of payment processors is in question, I believe that there is no alternative that is going to be better than PayPal because there have been the best in the business over the years.

Personally, I use Airtm, it is my alternative and it works very well for me, I can even work from there after following some steps, as a cashier
A friend of mine actually recommended this for me a while back but I tried to set up my account with it and found out that it is not available in my country because of location of proximity issue I don't understand.

A friend of mine actually recommended this for me a while back but I tried to set up my account with it and found out that it is not available in my country because of location of proximity issue I don't understand.
It is really the first time I read a similar case, which is unfortunate in your case. I still enjoy AirTm and its benefits.
I think that if you are interested you could write an email, they will surely give you a timely response.

It depends on location , over here i believe it to be cryptocurrency because it is one of the most widely accepted digital asset. A lot of people may prefer to use Payoneer but I haven't used it before.

I have heard a lot about Wise (previously TransferWise). I haven't used it personally but it's supposed to be a good application, especially if you want to transfer money internationally.

Using PayPal depends on your locations where you are operating from, and since PayPal is not really functioning in my country , i prefer using my crypto currency wallet
It depends on location , over here i believe it to be cryptocurrency because it is one of the most widely accepted digital asset. A lot of people may prefer to use Payoneer but I haven't used it before

I don't really like Paypal, they have very high fees as you say and they charge even bigger fees when you are trying to cash out your money to your bank account or to your credit card. I've also heard that they are freezing accounts just because they can and then the users must wait for a year in order to get their money back. I think I might consider switching it with another platform but right now at the moment I don't have any other platform in mind which can be a replacement. I would be glad if some of you guys can tell me one platform that is a good replacement for Paypal and is available in the entire world (or at least something close).

I mostly use cryptocurrency and this has been a very good payment method for me. PayPal is not really accepted in our location that is why most people do not bother to have it. I would chose cryptocurrency over PayPal anytime

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back