What's new

Best alternative for Paypal?

PayPal is not that working in my country like that so I also don't like to use it. I rather prefer to receive my payment from any site in bitcoin cash which will go to luno wallet or trust wallet.

Bank exchange rates is usually very poor, except they would agree to give you the money in USD, then you sell to an exchanger outside.
Very poor, even those currency converters here in our country, converting USD to naira, are also using poor rate for exchange of USD to naira.

Paypal is a very highly respected and known system. Though in my country we do not have access to paypal so we make use of other apps such as payeer or skrill. Recently skrill has been making waves in the market.

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
The only alternative method of payment apart from using PayPal is to use the means of crypto currency payment as well, but I would suggest we should use litecoin wallet to receive tho.

You can accept payments from all over the world. Stripe automatically deposits your money into your bank account – plus, mobile payments are available.
As for me I do not like to be receiving my online payment or international payment through banking system instead I prefer using cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency has a very high exchange rate which will boost my income all the time.

The best alternative to PayPal to me based on the fact that it is not available in my country is bitcoin to be honest because it is much more easier.

Personally, I use Airtm, it is my alternative and it works very well for me, I can even work from there after following some steps, as a cashier
I think Airtm is only usable for Indians or am I wrong? If so, then you really have a good opportunity in your hands with this payment processor company

I think Airtm is only usable for Indians or am I wrong? If so, then you really have a good opportunity in your hands with this payment processor company
Airtm is used worldwide, in fact I am not from India, I am from Venezuela and I have checked according to the site, that it works in all countries. Since I have been using it, it has given me satisfaction, and now they pay monthly interest according to the minimum amount that is kept in the portfolio.

Very poor, even those currency converters here in our country, converting USD to naira, are also using poor rate for exchange of USD to naira.
Sometimes you don't get to blame them at all as they risk getting their funds seized by PayPal or get their accounts limited. It's a risky thing.

Cryptocurrency is the only alternative to PayPal mode of payment, can someone explain to me the reason why paypal is not accepted in all countries especially here in Africa ,because Nigeria is a country in which paypal account is not available.

Sometimes you don't get to blame them at all as they risk getting their funds seized by PayPal or get their accounts limited. It's a risky thing.
That's more risky, cos if PayPal do that to their account is simply goodbye to their funds. That's why it will be better for them to accept the cut price for their USD locally.

Airtm is used worldwide, in fact I am not from India, I am from Venezuela and I have checked according to the site, that it works in all countries. Since I have been using it, it has given me satisfaction, and now they pay monthly interest according to the minimum amount that is kept in the portfolio.
That will be an interesting wallet for me to go checkout. I will really love to have this wallet as well if it can replace the fears I have about using PayPal for transaction always

I've been using Paypal for a few years and I think we can all agree that it's fees are quite high. Although I haven't really made a transaction lately, so I'm not sure if it has changed. Do you have any suggestions on any alternatives?
Changed? Does anybody that have to do with money change just like that or they will even rather increase it.I don’t really like so many things on PayPal so it’s not always be my number one

I used to think that this payment system only work for Indians until you said it also work perfectly for you and also for all other countries. I will check the reviews.

That will be an interesting wallet for me to go checkout. I will really love to have this wallet as well if it can replace the fears I have about using PayPal for transaction always
It has really worked for me and it takes me away from Paypal, when the only payment method is Paypal I accept more payments and transfer them to Airtm. It's great! you can check and verify any information and clarify doubts on the site. I am also at your service,

I used to think that this payment system only work for Indians until you said it also work perfectly for you and also for all other countries. I will check the reviews.
Ok, I hope it meets your expectations and you can use it. Airtm opened the doors for my country, and from what I have read in other forums, many members are satisfied with it.

Payoneer is the best way to receive money if you do not have access to PayPal account, most people that are using payoneer understand that it is also one of the fastest ways to send money from one individual to another.

I heard payeer is a good alternative because PayPal has high transaction fee. Payoneer is also a good alternative and free lancers use it more !

I see Cryptocurrency as a genuine alternative to PayPal, it has repaired where PayPal never fulfilled by given more countries chances to do online money transactions.

Seriously, the use of cryptocurrency is the only best alternative to using PayPal because it is way cheaper when you look at the lower charges given by cryptocurrency.

I have no idea about the best alternative for PayPal, maybe those of you who have seen the light can throw more light on this so we we all learnt since it is a forum here

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back