What's new

Best Adsense Alternatives

Media.Net can be fruitful only when you have US and Canada Traffic. Sometimes they don't even display ads to the visitors on Tier 3 countries. adsterra also demand traffic from tier 1 countries.

I have not used any of the adsense mentioned. I believe to give them a trial one of these days. I can say Google AdSense is good and they have a large traffic.

Although I've not used any AdSense, the reviews I see on websites not encouraging especially in some Countries so I can't quite give a recommendation yet.

InfoLinks is not a good money making platform as it takes a lot to make anything I have discovered. However there are some good alternatives, just depends on what you can find. VigLinks was the older one and was better then info links but I don't know if they still use or have it. There's a-ads which is for bitcoin revenue and that's a decent one from what I hear.

The ad network that worked best for you does not mean it will also work for me, therefore, the best adsense alternative for me maynot be the best dsense alternative for you.

Of course, infolinks and Amazon have over the years shown enough sustainability that has built trust over the years for a number of those who want to monetize their site to use them conveniently.

Even though I keep on saying that not being approved by adsense does not mean end to making money from blogs and youtube, I also believe that making money from other ad networks is never easy. If you are using media.net, you cannot money money unless your traffic exclusively come from Tier 1 countries.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back