What's new

Best Adsense Alternatives

No one can deny that Adsense is the best advertising network for publishers. Whether you are a small, medium or a big publisher, you can use adsese. You can use adsesne even when your site has zero traffic. However, adsense has a strict policy for website content. They will approve only those websites with unique, original, and well written content. If you are not approved by adsesne, what ad networks do you consider as the best adsesne alternative. Here are some ad networks that you can use as adsense alternatives:

Media.Net Ads

Infolinks

Revcontent

Mgid

Amazon Native Ads

Do you think these are the best adsesne alternatives?

You are right. Adsense is very strict and they have been reducing the rate of revenue sharing. That is one reason why I lost the motivation to update my blogs because the rate of revenue sharing was cut in half. Now that I am seeing the alternative to Adsense maybe that is good news to me. Infolinks is being used by Bizdustry so I guess that is one good monetization platform.

If you havw search traffic on your site, I think amazon native ads is the best alternative to adsense. If you get a lot of referral traffic infolinks can be good. Amazon native ads is cpa ads, which means you earn when product is purchased. Search traffic has high potential to earn with cpa ads.

No one can deny that Adsense is the best advertising network for publishers. Whether you are a small, medium or a big publisher, you can use adsese. You can use adsesne even when your site has zero traffic. However, adsense has a strict policy for website content. They will approve only those websites with unique, original, and well written content. If you are not approved by adsesne, what ad networks do you consider as the best adsesne alternative. Here are some ad networks that you can use as adsense alternatives:

Media.Net Ads

Infolinks

Revcontent

Mgid

Amazon Native Ads

Have heard a lot about infolink even though I don't have a website but I think its good planning on this advertisement agencies for now...

I think the best alternative for adsense is mgd a great company not many people have been using many bloggers are using it to make millions of money from their blogs and website I love you so much and they are all like adsense. They have low minimum requirements

Even though I keep on saying that not being approved by adsense does not mean end to making money from blogs and youtube, I also believe that making money from other ad networks is never easy. If you are using media.net, you cannot money money unless your traffic exclusively come from Tier 1 countries.

How to Generate a Successful Blog Without Adsense
Why You Need to Use Other Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Blog
What are the Best Options for Advertising Your Blog?
A Detailed Overview of the Various Ads You can Use on Your Blog to Make Money
1. Google Adsense Network - Advertise on Google's Display Network and YouTube Channels. It is best for publishers who write about general subjects and have a significant number of page views per month.
2. Media.net - Sell your ad space in a search engine to advertisers and agencies based on your site content. Suitable for sites that are niche-specific or have limited targeting options, like those that cover politics, technology, or

Media.net is a leader in contextual advertising. The service is run by Bing and Yahoo, and it is widely considered the go-to AdSense alternative. Media.net offers multiple types of display ads and native ads for desktop and mobile, and you can expect to earn about the same from these ads as you would with AdSense.

Yes I completely agree that its ends is still the best advertising partner however their rates are going down and policies are very strict. Revcontent seems to be quite flexible in their policies and should be rewarding much better than AdSense. I would suggest to try Revcontent.

Revcontent is Hugh paying ad network for publisher's but they have high traffic requirement for approval. Their criteria cannot be fulfilled by small website owners. Media.net is good but in order to earn, you need traffic from tier one countries. Traffic from tier 3 countries does not earn you

Media.Net Ads

Infolinks

Revcontent

Mgid

Amazon Native Ads

I don't like amazon native ads for for a publisher to earn from the ad. There must be conversation like sales or per lead. It is not like other ad networks that we will earn from clicks from our site visitors

As a website owner and blogger I haven't really used any other monitization program aside from Google AdSense and that is just because of the fact that Google AdSense is the best for me

I have never used any of these alternatives to adsense you have just mentioned here. But they are a good piece of information as it is right now because at least I now know there are possible alternatives that might just beat adsense

Revcontent and Mgid can be cnsidered the best adsense alternative because these ad networks are paying higher CPM rates. However, in order to use these ad networks you need high traffic, possibly at least 3K per day.

I agree with your analysis above about adsense. Just as you have pointed out, I think the major obstacle to one using adsense is that it is very strict on its rules and regulations. But thank God there other alternatives to consider where one can't use adsense. This is a very vital thread. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, Infolinks and Amazon are good alternatives for adsense because you can earn really with these ad networks if you have a large traffic. These ad networks can also be the best ads to run along side adsense.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back