What's new

Best use of blog subscriptions?

In the early days of my blogging career, I encouraged people to subscribe to my blog, I was even offering free ebooks and free digital art for subscribers, however, I was not charging any money for the subscriptions. I was trying to build subscribers so that I could send regular newsletters to bring readers on my blog. However, I could not built a big list and then gave up.

If I had something to offer, it would have been an option but at the height of my best blog, I did not. It has since dropped off badly and it is not even worth considering something like this anymore.

I've never used blog subscriptions myself, but the best use of them seems to be building a dedicated community. When people subscribe, they're expressing a genuine interest in your content. It creates a direct line of communication, allowing you to share exclusive updates, content, or offers with your most engaged audience. This sense of exclusivity and connection can foster loyalty, turning one-time visitors into regular readers and supporters of your blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back