What's new

Attaining financial independence.

Seriously, that was when I had the opportunity to make money online. Before the coronavirus virus I didn't have an opportunity to make money online then, I was just so bored and that lead me to search for the best way to make money without a skill..and this arrived me at bizdustry with the help of @Lyrrex .
I was also introduced to bizdustry and earning online during the covid period. Though before the COVID I have always had interest in earning online, but I have never found any legit one. Until I came across read.cash then someone from a read.cash group introduced me to bizdustry.

I was also introduced to bizdustry and earning online during the covid period. Though before the COVID I have always had interest in earning online, but I have never found any legit one. Until I came across read.cash then someone from a read.cash group introduced me to bizdustry.
There was a Nigerian website like that then which promise that we can make money with your platform, I had to paid over 3000 to join the platform but I was not able to look up to that, that was so difficult and even if you have to post every day you cannot even be able to make up with 5000 a month.

There was a Nigerian website like that then which promise that we can make money with your platform, I had to paid over 3000 to join the platform but I was not able to look up to that, that was so difficult and even if you have to post every day you cannot even be able to make up with 5000 a month.
I think I joined a site like this back then, it was also a Nigerian site, the name of the site was gifta world or something like that. In the end the site was a total scam though.

I think I joined a site like this back then, it was also a Nigerian site, the name of the site was gifta world or something like that. In the end the site was a total scam though.
The name of the website was newpaysforum then, I believe they are no more functioning because they have scam a lot of people, That was the worse website have ever worked for..

The name of the website was newpaysforum then, I believe they are no more functioning because they have scam a lot of people, That was the worse website have ever worked for..
Oh, I was not aware about this back then if not I probably would have given it a try, what kind of task did you do to earn on the site? Read news and comment? Or share different things on social media?

Oh, I was not aware about this back then if not I probably would have given it a try, what kind of task did you do to earn on the site? Read news and comment? Or share different things on social media?
I wouldn't even advise my enemy to engage in this site ,because it's not going to be profitable .you may even stay the whole month without even making up to 3,000 naira .you have to also pay 3000 naira to join.

Money as we all know can never be enough because the more money we earn, the more and higher we want to earn. One can say he or she is financially free when there is enough money to meet all pressing needs and help others around.
Attaining financial independece is when we are satisfied with the amount of money we are earning and we are living like a normal human being without worrying over monetary aspect.

Financial Independence is Important Because it Increases Your Ability to Structure Work to Suit You. Of course, choosing or creating the right kind of work is not limited to those who are financially independent. ... Not only may your financial independence be determined by this decision but also your sanity!

It is really becoming hard to become financially stable nowadays and there are many people who have no other option but to remain in their parent's house due to financial crisis.

I wouldn't even advise my enemy to engage in this site ,because it's not going to be profitable .you may even stay the whole month without even making up to 3,000 naira .you have to also pay 3000 naira to join.
I completely understand, where you at least able to make back the capital you used in joining the site before it crashed? Or you where not able to earn at all?

I completely understand, where you at least able to make back the capital you used in joining the site before it crashed? Or you where not able to earn at all?
Noo, the whole thing was so annoying because it was not really profitable and it was so stressful with a lot of advertising that won't even allowed you to use the website perfectly, I was only able to withdraw 2000 naira from the platform before it closes down.

Noo, the whole thing was so annoying because it was not really profitable and it was so stressful with a lot of advertising that won't even allowed you to use the website perfectly, I was only able to withdraw 2000 naira from the platform before it closes down.
So sorry about that, at least you have gotten some experience, with that you would be able to detect a scam site similar to that if you come across it. Am guessing you work on other forums like bizdustry?

Financial independence is my main goal right now. That is why I work both online and offline. Which is going great so far. I am able to save at least $1 daily and still be able to get money for my daily expenses.

So sorry about that, at least you have gotten some experience, with that you would be able to detect a scam site similar to that if you come across it. Am guessing you work on other forums like bizdustry?
Ever since then I made up my mind not to even think of engaging in any Nigerian website again, because Nigerian website are the worst in terms of posting to earn money.. even with that they will still ask you to pay for registration fee... It's so bad.

I think the stage i can refer to myself as financially free is when i no longer ask for money from my parents, when i've acquired properties and when i am living comfortably.

Ever since then I made up my mind not to even think of engaging in any Nigerian website again, because Nigerian website are the worst in terms of posting to earn money.. even with that they will still ask you to pay for registration fee... It's so bad.
YOu might have a point when it comes to the registration fee though, but I think there are some legit naija site out there, a perfect example is sidegig, at least I have catched out up to three times or so and I made another withdrawal request on the 1st. Have you heard of it?

YOu might have a point when it comes to the registration fee though, but I think there are some legit naija site out there, a perfect example is sidegig, at least I have catched out up to three times or so and I made another withdrawal request on the 1st. Have you heard of it?
No I have not heard of it before and I don't really know how they work, well if you think it is profitable I would like you to break down how they really work and everything about them I would like to know.

Financial Independence is not easy as some may make it to appear Because it comes with a lot of sacrifice and pain which only a few can endure.

No I have not heard of it before and I don't really know how they work, well if you think it is profitable I would like you to break down how they really work and everything about them I would like to know.
It's a Nigerian site where they pay you from two to three naira for carrying out simple tasks on social media, these tasks includes likes, commenting and also following of accounts and post on Instagram and sometimes Facebook etc.

When you earn as much as you can that can take care of all your basic needs and you are pretty much satisfied with it. That's when one can say he/she is financially independent

It's a Nigerian site where they pay you from two to three naira for carrying out simple tasks on social media, these tasks includes likes, commenting and also following of accounts and post on Instagram and sometimes Facebook etc.
Well it may not really be profitable as I'm seeing, bizdustry,trendri and beermoneyforum are paying people 5 naira and above for every post we are making on the platform, the site may just be like a micro task website which I do not like , but do I have to pay money to join

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back