What's new

Attaining financial independence.

One thing I don't always like about most Nigerian site is their annoying advertisement, I have come across two Nigerian paid to post website in the past, they all had a lot of pop-up advertisements that really makes its very difficult to use.
That's true but I can assure you about this particular site that they do not have these annoying pops that usually distract and obstruct people.

That's true but I can assure you about this particular site that they do not have these annoying pops that usually distract and obstruct people.
Okay that means maybe I should try to get in touch with you so that you can join our WhatsApp group, from there you can have an opportunity to refer a lot of people into the platform, There are some people that might really be interested but I don't know how they will react to the fact that they have to pay 500 naira.

Okay that means maybe I should try to get in touch with you so that you can join our WhatsApp group, from there you can have an opportunity to refer a lot of people into the platform, There are some people that might really be interested but I don't know how they will react to the fact that they have to pay 500 naira.
Okay no problem, it's understandable not everyone would want to pay to earn. We can just drop the idea, anyone interested can join.

I believe that human needs as something that you can never be exhausted. That is why I will continue to look for money no matter the situation. I believe that I will only consider myself to be financially free if I have up to 1 million dollars.

Okay no problem, it's understandable not everyone would want to pay to earn. We can just drop the idea, anyone interested can join.
Okay, if you're interested in our WhatsApp group I believe you should contact sincerem because he is the admin of the group, On the group any opportunity that is available to make money online will be made known to everybody ,that was the main purpose for which the group was created for.

You can't call your self being Financially free at any age until you reach or attain or have achieved that finanacial goal. Now adays it's not really easy to reach finanacial Independence due to some factors like inflation, devaluation of currency and some other economic factor that can make one spends more than what he or she wish for

Attaining financial independent is the best live ever for any person to live. The act of borrowing or begging to survive isn't just health, as a person you must strive to attain this fit.

I think financial dependency is inevitable in human existence or dealing. even if you are self employed in one aspect you most depends financially in either government or the society.

8 Expert Tips For Reaching Financial Independence
  1. Identify your “FI number”
  2. Pay down debts that stand in your way.
  3. Avoid lifestyle inflation.
  4. Prioritize savings.
  5. Spend on what matters to you.
  6. Boost your income.
  7. Take care of yourself along the way.
  8. Invest for the future.

I believe that human needs as something that you can never be exhausted. That is why I will continue to look for money no matter the situation. I believe that I will only consider myself to be financially free if I have up to 1 million dollars.
Human need cannot be satisfied and that's the reason why we keep working and keep dreaming for more achievement and on the long run that's the reason why most human keeps getting greedy.

Everyone one day wants to be financially free but we as humans are wanting beings, so at what stage can you call yourself financially free?
This is actually quite a lot of people and trying to find every means to make money and it's why a lot of youths and now I'm going to learn about cryptocurrency and forex trading because it is one of the best way to get financial success.

When you have enough yo take care of your pressing and future needs, able to give back to the community comfortably and absolutely debt free.
There are so many people who are working day and night in order for them to attend financial freedom because they need money to take care of a lot of responsibilities that are facing them which makes life very difficult for them.

This can only be achieved through hard work and dedication and not really to work hard when you do not have to plan . you have to work hard , plan and also you have to work wisely.

Actually there are several ways to financial independence though sometimes it may depend on the strategy used. Firstly you have to be a very good planner and someone who is good at survey and evaluation.

To me being financially independent means being able to take care of your needs without depending on any external assistance from anyone. At this stage you should be the one to manage the affairs of your life alone financially or established anything you have interest to do.

To be financial independent is a chioce and an action that need to be taken by a individual when he thinks he has come to the level where he wants to be taking responsibility about his own future and finance.

Yes, everyone wants to be financially free and independent including myself. I don't think it's funny having to ask another person for everything you would want to do as a person.
I would say that I am financially free when I am able to meet my personal needs and also shoulder other responsibilities without stress.

Having enough money in your business will give you the opprotunity of attaining freedon to do many things in your business, most especially making end meet and upgrading your business.
To be financially independent having much importance and role. A peroson that is financially strong and independent can promote his business very well. He can earn much as he want to earn.

Money as we all know can never be enough because the more money we earn, the more and higher we want to earn. One can say he or she is financially free when there is enough money to meet all pressing needs and help others around.
That is true,the thing about money is that you need to be very discipline to be able to knwo when to be contented,but once you can provide for your immediate needs and the have some substantive amount as reserve,then you are on course.

Until you reach, obtain, or have accomplished that financial goal, you cannot claim to be financially free at any age.
Due to factors like inflation, currency depreciation, and other economic circumstances that can cause one to spend more than they intend to, it is currently not that simple to achieve financial independence.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back