What's new

Attaining financial independence.

Well it may not really be profitable as I'm seeing, bizdustry,trendri and beermoneyforum are paying people 5 naira and above for every post we are making on the platform, the site may just be like a micro task website which I do not like , but do I have to pay money to join
Yea I joined when it was 1500 naira to register but currently the price is 500 naira. Though the earnings are small but the good thing about it is that there is no limit on the number of task you can take per day. You can earn from 100 to even 500 naira per day depending on how much you work. Currently I have a target of making 100 naira per day.

You are financially free, the moment you know more depend on anyone for financial assistance, the moment you have different sources of income which are doing well, good amount of savings as well.
You are correct, attaining financial dependence is when you no longer count on anyone for survival in life, its the situation where you have your own job and comfortable with it.

Yea I joined when it was 1500 naira to register but currently the price is 500 naira. Though the earnings are small but the good thing about it is that there is no limit on the number of task you can take per day. You can earn from 100 to even 500 naira per day depending on how much you work. Currently I have a target of making 100 naira per day.
Will I even have the time, sorry to disturb you but how many comments will I have to make to get the hundred naira everyday ? And most of this Nigerian website will always need a compulsory referral before you are able to withdraw.

Will I even have the time, sorry to disturb you but how many comments will I have to make to get the hundred naira everyday ? And most of this Nigerian website will always need a compulsory referral before you are able to withdraw.
As for the number of task you need to do to make hundred naira, I can't really say cause I don't count and it depends. There is no limit as to the numbers of task you can do per day. As long as there are task available, you are free to do them. Not all task are about commenting. Each task has its instructions. Some they would as you to comment, some just to like the post, others just to follow the account. They pay 2 naira for liking, and 3 naira for following and commenting. As for referrals, you do not need referral to withdraw cause it's not a referral system.

As for the number of task you need to do to make hundred naira, I can't really say cause I don't count and it depends. There is no limit as to the numbers of task you can do per day. As long as there are task available, you are free to do them. Not all task are about commenting. Each task has its instructions. Some they would as you to comment, some just to like the post, others just to follow the account. They pay 2 naira for liking, and 3 naira for following and commenting. As for referrals, you do not need referral to withdraw cause it's not a referral system.
if you are an extrovert, then getting someone to register under you will be a piece of cake and you wil keep making money through refferal , but i didnt really know the number if comment to reach #100.

You can't call your self being Financially free at any age until you reach or attain or have achieved that finanacial goal. Now adays it's not really easy to reach finanacial Independence due to some factors like inflation, devaluation of currency and some other economic factor that can make one spends more than what he or she wish for
You are right. Had a friend who was planning to leave home, get a house And take care of himself. But the recent spike in prices of goods and commodities deters his effort

if you are an extrovert, then getting someone to register under you will be a piece of cake and you wil keep making money through refferal , but i didnt really know the number if comment to reach #100.
Yea having referrals gives you a bonus of 50 naira so it would definitely make things fast for you, but it's not a must to get a referral as I have cashed out more than two times without referrals, and the referrals do not count for you. Once they pay you your bonus for bringing someone in, that's all you get.

Yea having referrals gives you a bonus of 50 naira so it would definitely make things fast for you, but it's not a must to get a referral as I have cashed out more than two times without referrals, and the referrals do not count for you. Once they pay you your bonus for bringing someone in, that's all you get.
thanks for giving me the hints and updates for clarification on these sites, at lease having 20referrals will give me #1,000 , please what's the minimum pay out and how many days can I acheive that?

When we are making loads of money we're not as careful with our spending, or budget as strictly. We also increase our living expenses and spend to maximum capacity. The more we make, the more we can afford, so the more we spend. In this case I don't think there is a time one can claim to be financially independent

thanks for giving me the hints and updates for clarification on these sites, at lease having 20referrals will give me #1,000 , please what's the minimum pay out and how many days can I acheive that?
I think the minimum pay out is 4400 as for the number of days to achieve this depends on how much effort you put in. Like I said there are no limits as to the numbers of task you can do per day. It took me like a month to reach the minimum why it took who introduced me to the site some weeks to pass the minimum.

Ok the most important thing here is that you have withdrawn your point before ? because that is one of the most important thing I have to consider, There are a lot of people that might be interested in something like this but I don't really know about myself since I am occupy already with so many things both offline and online.

Ok the most important thing here is that you have withdrawn your point before ? because that is one of the most important thing I have to consider, There are a lot of people that might be interested in something like this but I don't really know about myself since I am occupy already with so many things both offline and online.
Yes in terms of it being legit, I can testify to that it's legit cause I have cashed out more than once from the site. Though their payment process takes too much time.

Yes in terms of it being legit, I can testify to that it's legit cause I have cashed out more than once from the site. Though their payment process takes too much time.
Ok , I don't know if you are in our WhatsApp group, because there could have been a perfect place for you to advertise the website for people to join.. I don't know about their referral program if they pay you to refer a new member into the platform.

Ok , I don't know if you are in our WhatsApp group, because there could have been a perfect place for you to advertise the website for people to join.. I don't know about their referral program if they pay you to refer a new member into the platform.
They do offer a one time payment of 50 naira per person you refer. That is the only payment you get from referring someone.

One thing we should note about being financial freedom is that there will come a time when you are not really under much pressure to be looking for resources to take care of immediate needs and remote needs,which means a system has been kept in place to be bringing in income and resources that will be sorting out some sundry needs.At this stage one can say he has attain some level of financial freedom.

There's no way a man can be financially free because our want can't be satisfied and there is a saying that say the higher your money and the bigger your problem

They do offer a one time payment of 50 naira per person you refer. That is the only payment you get from referring someone.
I don't know why Nigerian website have a very low payments rates compared to the international website, we should also try to upgrade our system to look like that of bizdustry so that members who post can have an opportunity to earn much just like we are doing on bizdustry.

I don't know why Nigerian website have a very low payments rates compared to the international website, we should also try to upgrade our system to look like that of bizdustry so that members who post can have an opportunity to earn much just like we are doing on bizdustry.
That's Nigeria for you. We should even be Lucky it's a legit site that really pays unlike most of the other Naija sites out there that turned out to be scam.

Though you are right , a Nigerian site by the name sidegig gives you #2 per task but its not only Nigerian site that pay low, some of the websites we are working on also pays peanut.

That's Nigeria for you. We should even be Lucky it's a legit site that really pays unlike most of the other Naija sites out there that turned out to be scam.
One thing I don't always like about most Nigerian site is their annoying advertisement, I have come across two Nigerian paid to post website in the past, they all had a lot of pop-up advertisements that really makes its very difficult to use.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back