What's new

At what point do you cash out on a site?

It depends on my situation. While working on a website, I always have my own target too. If my target is meant, I can withdraw. But I always don't go beyond the rules. For instance, 8 have worked for a site that has laid down the minimum amount you can withdraw.

I cash out very fast when i am not sure if the platform is paying or not because i don't want to get scammed ,so i withdraw the money i have to my crypto wallet and store it

I always withdraw whenever I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. This is because I feel it's better to invest my earnings in Crypto Currencies and get profits, than to leave it in the website where it won't appreciate.

I prefer cashing out from a platform from the point where if I do the cashing out, I will be able to utilize it form the wallet I cashing out to otherwise it will depreciate if I cash out too early

I like to cash out immediately I reach the minimum payout threshold. I hate accumulating money on any website because in the past I have lost some money in a website I invested due to my inability to cash out when i reached the threshold.

Can you please tell us what was the name of that website you are talking about? I am pretty sure reliable websites do not withhold payments from you and they pay you even if you surpass the payment threshold set on a website. I am sure the website about which you wrote about was probably a scam website.

When I am in places of trust, I withdraw an amount and always leave something accumulated, to feel that it is easy to reach the minimum again, if there is nothing I see far to reach it. Now in case of not being trustworthy I withdraw immediately.
Yeah if you are not trusting the platform ,its best you withdraw so fast ,so you don't accumulate loss and regret for not withdrawing fast

Considering the amount you cash out sometimes depend on the basic need a person have and sometimes the legidity of the site to pay you when you wait to have a high amount I have witnessed this I could not cash out because I needed high amount and to reach that time I was band from operating so I loss all that I have earned.

Yeah if you are not trusting the platform ,its best you withdraw so fast ,so you don't accumulate loss and regret for not withdrawing fast
Of that, I have been working on two sites specifically, in which I have withdrawn before reaching the minimum for being scam sites, but in the others I have managed to reach the minimum charge and walk away for other reasons.

I usually cashout immediately I reach the minimum payout in most sites that I work in. But there are times when I need to save money for something and so I let it build up for a while. But I only do that in sites where I have full trust in them and I know that they will be paying for long.

Do you like to cash out at the minimum amount or would you rather wait until you have a larger amount? If a site is very new with no payment proofs or reviews I prefer to redeem early to make sure it pays. At least that way if it doesn't I don't lose much, otherwise I prefer to let it build. What do you do?
Although when I first start earning online,the first platform I joined then I keep my earnings in there for so long I even pass their payment threshold I still don't cashout till am in need of some cash and I requested for my payment and the admin started giving excuses till date I got nothing from the site. So now I cashout immediately.

Of that, I have been working on two sites specifically, in which I have withdrawn before reaching the minimum for being scam sites, but in the others I have managed to reach the minimum charge and walk away for other reasons.
What made you leave the platform and walk away i would really like to know because i know that some platforms at scams this makes me ignore anything about them

What made you leave the platform and walk away i would really like to know because i know that some platforms at scams this makes me ignore anything about them
Some sites like the ones I have described are scams, and others do not value my time and instead I received a pyrrhic and insignificant profit. Over time you can check out better sites where they value your time and see the result in profit.

I cash my money anytime I feel like to to cash it, I don't like cashing it every time sometimes I leave it to stay long before cashing it out.

Some sites like the ones I have described are scams, and others do not value my time and instead I received a pyrrhic and insignificant profit. Over time you can check out better sites where they value your time and see the result in profit.
Like which platform do you suggest i can give a try when i am willing to make profit ,because many of the platform i have visited are major scams

Like which platform do you suggest i can give a try when i am willing to make profit ,because many of the platform i have visited are major scams
Yes that is correct, many platforms are a scam, thanks to this forum that expands the knowledge of fraudulent sites, and others that clearly explain the time it takes to reach the threshold and show you proof that they are legitimate sites.

When I am new in a PTP site I try to withdraw once I reach the minimum amount allowed. But when I have confidence in the site I just let my balance grow especially if the withdrawal period is any time or any day. My usual withdrawal is $20 so it will not be a hassle with Paypal. But now I only have several sites so I think the withdrawal would be every end of the month.

In reply to your question in the post above concerning when I do cash out on a paid to post site, well I personally cash out when my money gets to the minimum withdrawal amount, that is when i cash out in any paid to post website

I cash out on my online working website immediately I get to my withdrawal threshold because I have fears that anything can happen to the website and my earnings would get lost or wiped off at any moment in time.

Honestly I don't have any specific time to cash out to me once I have gained just a little above the minimal earning per the site I just withdraw .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back