What's new

At what point do you cash out on a site?

Do you like to cash out at the minimum amount or would you rather wait until you have a larger amount? If a site is very new with no payment proofs or reviews I prefer to redeem early to make sure it pays. At least that way if it doesn't I don't lose much, otherwise I prefer to let it build. What do you do?
I do the same as you do when I am new to a website then I prefer to withdraw my money in it's minimum withdraw amount but if I am familiar with a website then I let it build.

I cash out only when I need the money for something probably I have a good opportunity to invest or maybe to buy data subscription. In most cases nowadays I only have to accommodate it as much as I can and widraw when I feel like.

most of the times i cashout when i reach the minimum cashout, because if you live in a low tier country like me you will understand how hard it is
but if there is a mechanism to exchange points to giftcards (for example there are two giftcards, the 1$ giftcard= 100 points (10pts per 1 cent) and the 10$ giftcard= 900points (9pts per 1 cent) so i am saving 10% off by cashing out at 10$) i prefer to cashout when the analogy 'points to money earned' is smaller than the other giftcards offered

I think I will among those that will always like to cash out at a large amount to make sense when I eventually cashes out. That's how I request my payouts online
That is what i was doing in the initial period that i was in paid sites,but i started to mave the withdrawal at the minimum threshold that was due to the fact that i might need it to get some data.

Since anything is possible and you never know when difficulties can arise, I believe it's better to pay out right away to ensure your money is secure.

When a platform is trusted I wouldn't be in a hurry to cash out. That is very important to me and I tried to cash out as soon as possible in platforms I am sceptical but I can let it be in trusted platforms like here in bizdustry.

Due to some platform putting a ban on their members when they realises they have accumulated so much , or due to mistrust on some of the earning sites , I make my withdrawal once I reaches the minimum cash out threshold .

Do you like to cash out at the minimum amount or would you rather wait until you have a larger amount? If a site is very new with no payment proofs or reviews I prefer to redeem early to make sure it pays. At least that way if it doesn't I don't lose much, otherwise I prefer to let it build. What do you do?
I am always cashing out my money when I get to the minimum withdrawal. I am not very cool with keeping my money on a platform for so long. That is what I always do.

For me, Whether it is a new site or old site. I would prefer to withdraw my money immediately it reaches the minimum threshold except if the minimum threshold is very small.

I like spending money, so I simply don't withdraw until I have good money on my account. With this, I prevent myself from spending money. It also helps that the fees are low, which is great too.

I like spending money, so I simply don't withdraw until I have good money on my account. With this, I prevent myself from spending money. It also helps that the fees are low, which is great too.

Spending money is a really great thing to do. However, spending money in a really excessive way is the main problem. Many people deal with an addiction that involves spending too much money. I have heard about this before. Perhaps they may need to understand how spending money in an extravagant manner could lead to financial issues.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back