What's new

At what point do you cash out on a site?

I don't like cashing out every time, i leave my earnings to grow for some time. So when i cashout i won't incur network charges for my funds.
I used to leave my earning on a website to accumulate before I cash out but I decided never to try such anymore since I've learned my lesson. A bird at hand is better than 20 in the bush. Better keep what you earn no matter how little.

Sometimes after working on some websites and spending a lot of time some people end up not cashing out a dime. This is really bad as it is and of course you need a lot of patience to reach to that level. I personally cash out on any website immediately I reach the minimum withdrawal threshold. This is not because I am afraid but someone who has worked deserves to eat.

I used to leave my earning on a website to accumulate before I cash out but I decided never to try such anymore since I've learned my lesson. A bird at hand is better than 20 in the bush. Better keep what you earn no matter how little.
Laughs. You made a wise point. Some times we ought to take that little earnings before something haooens to it, just as you suggested.

It depends on the site and its reputation plus the means of payment. If the site offers payment in crypto, then am withdrawing one I reach the minimum.

I think it's better to cash out immediately just to be sure your money is safe I mean everything is possible so you might loss your money due to unexpected problems

You can take your money out of the stock market at any time and there are no laws prohibiting it. Depending on the type of account you have and the fee structure of your financial advisor, there could be charges, fees, or penalties associated with it.

Well it depends on the level of my optimism for the site, if I have a great faith in the site then I will try and maximize my profit before withdrawing.
If the site is one I don't trust very well then I divide my profit into 2and withdraw. So in the end I won't be in total loss.

Well, I would mostly cashout whenever I reach the payout threshold. This is because I usually need money nowadays. However, there were certain times when I never requested a payout even after reaching the threshold. It actually depends on my mood. :)

Most times i allow the earnings to surpass the threshold before requesting for withdrawals. If it is needed for pressing issues,i make withdrawals once yhe threshold is reached.

I love sites whose minimum payment threshold is at $5. I feel comfortable cashing out that amount. For sites whose minimum payout is lower, I usually reach $5 first before withdrawing.

I love sites whose minimum payment threshold is at $5. I feel comfortable cashing out that amount. For sites whose minimum payout is lower, I usually reach $5 first before withdrawing.
It has been a lesson to me that when a site is not reliable then cash out as soon as you reach the minimum amount. However, the sites I am working on at present are reliable so I try to reach up to $20 before I submit a withdrawal request although one site has a maximum of $12 for the withdrawal maybe for easier accounting purposes.

No i don't usually cash out at the minimum level... I like cashing out at the level i know i need money... I don't like stressing the form account office... you know
Have you ever requested cash out from a site you invested time and money is only for you to discover that the site is scam or won't pay up, how would you feel because I know I would feel bad.

Well for me it depends on my situation at the moment, I can't be broke and not cash out although I would like to leave my earnings to a certain amount before I cash out

Most of the time as soon as it reaches the minimum withdrawal I'll just place my withdrawal on a site that I am not trusted, a site like bizdustry I can confidently leave my money there to a required amount I would like to withdraw because it is one of the most trusted site I have ever work for.

Honestly, I do not have a specific time to cash out on any site i work on. I cash out at any point in time that I need the money. Current mood and state is the determinant.
likewise me. I also like to cash out depending on when I need the cash. If I need it in urgent, then it will be immediately I reach the minimum payout. But I can only do this on websites that I trust like bizdustry, Trendri and freebitco. But on new website, I will request for payout immediately.

I don't have any other source of income and so I usually withdraw in most sites immediately I reach payout. But sometimes I choose to save for something and so I don't withdraw immediately. I do that in sites that I trust such as Forum Coin and Bizdustry.

I like to cash out immediately I reach the minimum payout threshold. I hate accumulating money on any website because in the past I have lost some money in a website I invested due to my inability to cash out when i reached the threshold.
We are so similar in terms of wanting to cash out immediately when we reach our minimum payout ratio road and just like you I hate accumulating money on any website because there are things that may happen to that website that will make them to fail at some point.

Its actually nice to cash out when you have saved it up to something reasonable. But in most cases i like cashing out at the minimum because i have had some experience whereby i save it up and the site end up crashing and i lost everything.

I cash out when i need the funds to buy some coins and top with the ones in my binance wallet. Starting from $5 and above, that's where i can demand cash out.

Just as you said above, if I joined a site new I will like to cashout at the minimum withdrawal. I will do some good number of cashouts first before starting to accumulate it or upgrade if need be. But I think it is not advisable for one to accumulate so much as anything can happen to a website any time, either being hacked, cannot pay any more, or even turning to scam. That is my take.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back