What's new

As a customer, do you leave ratings and reviews?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many businesses that depend lot on customer ratings and reviews. This is very important thing because when you receive feedback from customers, you may get some idea about how you should run the business and how your business is performing. As a customer, do you leave ratings?

Yes, I leave reviews and ratings for businesses I purchased from their website or online store if they have where customers can post their reviews. There are customers who are only willing to give review when they experienced a problem with a product but never say anything when the products are excellent.

If I am satisfied with the service, I always try to leave positive reviews and ratings. However, when I am not satisfied with the products and services, I do not bother to leave a review. I do believe that leaving an honest review, whether it is positive or negative will help the business and customers

If I am satisfied with the service, I always try to leave positive reviews and ratings. However, when I am not satisfied with the products and services, I do not bother to leave a review. I do believe that leaving an honest review, whether it is positive or negative will help the business and customers

If the services which you've received isn't good, it's better to leave reviews. It's the honest negative review the company will look at to improve their service quality. It will also stop others from using a bad service if they read reviews.

Yes of course, I always try as much as possible to leave a review for any business that I patronize for their product or services because I know that reviews are very important for businesses to have more credibility.

I like it when my customers leave reviews for my own business after they have patronized me and this is the reason why I return the favour to other businesses.

There are many businesses that depend lot on customer ratings and reviews. This is very important thing because when you receive feedback from customers, you may get some idea about how you should run the business and how your business is performing. As a customer, do you leave ratings?

I always give reviews and feedback where necessary. It is simply a way to encourage other businesses to keep doing well, that is, if the reviews are good. I think buyers should be cool with sharing their thoughts about a product or service that they got as it helps the business owner make informed decisions about the business.

Yes of course, I always try as much as possible to leave a review for any business that I patronize for their product or services because I know that reviews are very important for businesses to have more credibility.

I like it when my customers leave reviews for my own business after they have patronized me and this is the reason why I return the favour to other businesses.

I think that rating systems may help a business a lot. Leaving ratings allow people to get an idea about business. However, the issue of unfair rating or paid reviews could be one of the major issues. Fake reviews could hurt a company a lot.

I think that rating systems may help a business a lot. Leaving ratings allow people to get an idea about business. However, the issue of unfair rating or paid reviews could be one of the major issues. Fake reviews could hurt a company a lot.

The most important thing is for you to have the option where customers are going to type in what they feel about your business product and services after they have used it. Just having a rating system is not going to allow them more chances to express themselves very well about your business.

Just like I do online shopping, if their product is good and the quality is standard then I also give rating on their website and give positive reviews.

The most important thing is for you to have the option where customers are going to type in what they feel about your business product and services after they have used it. Just having a rating system is not going to allow them more chances to express themselves very well about your business.

Well, when I wrote about a rating system, what I was actually referring to rating systems like Site Jabber. On such kind of platforms, people could put forth their opinions and they can easily help other consumers decide what kind of product they are dealing with.

Well, when I wrote about a rating system, what I was actually referring to rating systems like Site Jabber. On such kind of platforms, people could put forth their opinions and they can easily help other consumers decide what kind of product they are dealing with.

Site Jabber is something like Trustpilot from my review of the website. It's a good place to have your business rated by customers who already purchased your business products and services. More people who are using the website will know about your business.

Just like I do online shopping, if their product is good and the quality is standard then I also give rating on their website and give positive reviews.
Every product I've purchased online, I'll always give a review on it. If the product is good, it will receive a positive review. If it's bad, I'll give a negative review.

@Heatman - I think that there are many businesses that have been registered with sites like Site Jabber. So, I think that it is not the only online businesses and ventures that are registered with them. Many businesses receive ratings albeit online businesses receive more ratings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back