What's new

Anyone leave you a business in their will?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Let's say for example, a relative of yours has passed away, and they left something in your will for you. That something being the rights and ownership of a business. Maybe it's a dying business or a thriving one. Has this sort of thing happened to anyone here? I wish I had been given a business, but I doubt that would ever happen. But I imagine it has happened to some people. How often do you think it happens?

My family owns a farm and agriculture business, I have inherited farmland from my parents as well as their agriculture business. I was involved with the agriculture business for a couple of years then I moved to the city for better opportunities. Our family still owns the agriculture business, it is just that I am not directly involved.

I have not had this kind of offer, but it is one that I should seriously consider. The point is that managing businesses brings me joy, and having a family member with a business to me is going to be an exciting experience that I won't let pass me by.

My family currently owns an auto shop company and this is something that I am very certain my father have left in his will for me and my brother. Currently the company is being managed by my kid brother and his doing very well with making sure that the company keeps growing and expanding financially.

inheritance of a business, whether thriving or struggling, can occur. The frequency varies widely based on individual circumstances. While it's not a common occurrence for everyone, some do find themselves inheriting businesses from relatives through wills.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back