What's new

Are you making money Blogging on blogger?

I have ever wanted to create a blog through blogger but I never went through with it. I was not ready for blogging. But I will do it again soon. It is one of the best blogging platforms online.

I have ever wanted to create a blog through blogger but I never went through with it. I was not ready for blogging. But I will do it again soon. It is one of the best blogging platforms online.
That's so sad, starting up a blog online is not something easy, you need to put in a lot of hard work before you can be able to have the good results you are looking for.

Yes, if you want to earn money online as a blogger you need the spend money, this just like a investment, if you do the necessary things you are going to earn your money back.
Yes, you must be able to budget some certain amount of money in order for you to be able to make money as a blogger. If you are starting you shouldn't expect instant success.

Yes, you must be able to budget some certain amount of money in order for you to be able to make money as a blogger. If you are starting you shouldn't expect instant success.
Thats what I've noticed, you have to spend money before you can be able to earn money, starting up your own blog is not easy, it takes a lot of things before it can be successful.

Thats what I've noticed, you have to spend money before you can be able to earn money, starting up your own blog is not easy, it takes a lot of things before it can be successful.
It is very important people understand that before you succeed as a blogger you must dedicate a lot of time and consistency. It can even take some years for you to be able to make money from your blog but on the long run, it's profitable.

It is very important people understand that before you succeed as a blogger you must dedicate a lot of time and consistency. It can even take some years for you to be able to make money from your blog but on the long run, it's profitable.
That's exactly the point sir, an also it takes a lot of patience before you can be able to earn money from your blog, before you can be successful with blogging it takes a lot of time.

I think the experienced folks can manage to make money through the free blogging with the blogger. It's quite very difficult for the newbies to make it blogging using the free blogging platform.

That's exactly the point sir, an also it takes a lot of patience before you can be able to earn money from your blog, before you can be successful with blogging it takes a lot of time.
Yes, every blogger who is successful is very patient. A lot of people give up along the line when they are not able to generate any money. They also spend a lot of money renewing their plans.

Yes and no. I am making money but it is not much. At one point, I was making a good amount. Enough where I could have started working offline part time but this did not last long enough for me to even do this. Google tanked the rankings of all my blogs and websites so I am earning 90% less now.

Yes, every blogger who is successful is very patient. A lot of people give up along the line when they are not able to generate any money. They also spend a lot of money renewing their plans.
I have seen a lot of them, if you are not patient enough you are going to give up, that's why you are not expected to go in with the mindset of getting rich quick, because you are going to be disappointed.

I have seen a lot of them, if you are not patient enough you are going to give up, that's why you are not expected to go in with the mindset of getting rich quick, because you are going to be disappointed.
if you want to venture into blogging you should have a lot of other things that gives you money. The reason is because you can spend some years without any success but if you have long-term plans you will continue.

if you want to venture into blogging you should have a lot of other things that gives you money. The reason is because you can spend some years without any success but if you have long-term plans you will continue.
That's exactly it, depending on blogging only will only break your heart , having another source of income is very important,it will help you in situations like this.

That's exactly it, depending on blogging only will only break your heart , having another source of income is very important,it will help you in situations like this.
Yeah, I have seen many people that started blogging passionately but on the long run the lost interest. Blogging takes a lot of time and consistency for you to be able to succeed.

Yeah, I have seen many people that started blogging passionately but on the long run the lost interest. Blogging takes a lot of time and consistency for you to be able to succeed.
Yes, if you are starting up something for the very first time you are not expected to have the feeling I'm going to earn money from it, as a matter of fact just consider it gone, this will help.

Yes, if you are starting up something for the very first time you are not expected to have the feeling I'm going to earn money from it, as a matter of fact just consider it gone, this will help.
it is actually good to be very optimistic whenever you are going into a business including blogging but you should not expect not much on the short term. You should always have long-term vision and have other things you doing.

No I'm not earning a single dime as a blogger online, as a matter of fact I don't have interest on things like this, that's because you have to go through a lot of things before You can earn money.

The top blogger in my country who is worth millions of dollars makes money from free blogger site. Till today, she hasn't upgraded. One can make money from free blogger platform.

No, i'm not making money blogging on blogger. I've never even heard about blogger before now. Also, i believe one should have good knowledge about blogging before trying it out.

No, i'm not making money blogging on blogger. I've never even heard about blogger before now. Also, i believe one should have good knowledge about blogging before trying it out.
We have a lot of ways an things that you can do to earn money,if you have a good skills set you are going to earn money online, having a good skills set is very important.

We have a lot of ways an things that you can do to earn money,if you have a good skills set you are going to earn money online, having a good skills set is very important.
I'm aware there are a lot of things one can do online as i earn money online. I just feel like blogging isn't my thing and like l don't have a good enough skills set to blog.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back