What's new

Are you making money Blogging on blogger?

I think it is part of the Google algorithm and if you are using free blogs you may even take a lot of effort before it get monetized and recognised by Google.
I believe Google will always rank paid website first before free website. That is one of the major reasons why it is important to use paid blogs if you want to make tangible amount of money as a blogger.

No, I am not making money blogging on Blogger. I know blogging is a very profitable niche, but I have not tried blogging on Blogger because of the competition and it is also not very easy to generate traffic to your website.

I think it is part of the Google algorithm and if you are using free blogs you may even take a lot of effort before it get monetized and recognised by Google.
Yes, if you truly want to earn money with blogging then you have to spend money, just like you said, if you want to enjoy the full benefits of your blog you need pay for it.

The blogspot is a platform where you can make money as a blogger because it is a free platform for blogger's to utilise and get their content monetised as well.

The blogspot is a platform where you can make money as a blogger because it is a free platform for blogger's to utilise and get their content monetised as well.
There are of people that is making huge amount of money on blogspot simply because it is one of those platforms that give you opportunity to make money as a writer and you can write well.

Yes, but I think if you really want to make money with blogging online you need to spend money, if you are going for the free option you are going to suffer without gaining what you want.

Yes, but I think if you really want to make money with blogging online you need to spend money, if you are going for the free option you are going to suffer without gaining what you want.
You will not to spend money if you want to make money blogging because there's no way you wouldn't spend some amount of money in this type of enterprise if you are really interested in it.

You will not to spend money if you want to make money blogging because there's no way you wouldn't spend some amount of money in this type of enterprise if you are really interested in it.
The amount of money you are going to spend on blog is limited and it's still reasonable which means that with little amount of money, you can host your own website and begin to blog.

Yes that's true, but what I'm saying is that if you really want to earn money with blogging you need to spend money, a lot of people are going for the self hosted blog, which is not good for a start up.

I believe Google will always rank paid website first before free website. That is one of the major reasons why it is important to use paid blogs if you want to make tangible amount of money as a blogger.
google doe not rank that way, they rank base on your site seo and the the quality of content you put out on your website and also you keyword research would also add to your website ranking.

google doe not rank that way, they rank base on your site seo and the the quality of content you put out on your website and also you keyword research would also add to your website ranking.
Well I don't really know much about google ranking, I'll much appreciate it if you explain more, but how do people earn money online on Google, I'll like to know that.

You may be right but a paid blog is still have more advantages than a free blog. A paid blog will likely contain more quality contents than free blogs.

Even though it's not that hard but blogging still require a lot of experience by it's also very had to be blogging on people that are already famous blogger, they try to keep a secret life

It is always better to go for self hosted blog because that will be better. Some people who do not have the financial capacity to have a self-hosted blog, those ones could settle for blogspot.
Another factor is that if you use blogspot Google Adsense will never allow your blog to run Adsense,I think that hosted blogs are the best I have tried it before infact if you index blogspot with search engine you will seldom get click to your landing page

It's well known that if you want to monetize your blog, especially with contextual ads, it's better to go for paid hosting instead of free ones like Blogger.

You can use free hosting if you use other methods though, like selling your own products or services.

I also think that Google will prefer paid domains over the free ones. I mean whenever you search for a query on Google, you will always find websites with purchased domain ranked first.

It's well known that if you want to monetize your blog, especially with contextual ads, it's better to go for paid hosting instead of free ones like Blogger.

You can use free hosting if you use other methods though, like selling your own products or services.
Going for paid hosting is the best but as a beginner who do not have enough capital to do such, he can try out blogspot as a way to start his blogging career and can still make decent money from it.

Blogging is actually a cool way to earn money online, but you have to put it on mind that you are not going to start earning from it, it takes time before you can earn from your blog.

I also think that Google will prefer paid domains over the free ones. I mean whenever you search for a query on Google, you will always find websites with purchased domain ranked first.
Definitely, The paid ones will be considered first before the free ones. I think this is what people have to understand. Anyone who is serious in blogging should use paid domains.

Definitely, The paid ones will be considered first before the free ones. I think this is what people have to understand. Anyone who is serious in blogging should use paid domains.
Yes, if you want to earn money online as a blogger you need the spend money, this just like a investment, if you do the necessary things you are going to earn your money back.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back