What's new

Are you making money Blogging on blogger?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
You can make money by blogging on blogger. The blogger is a free blogging platform that could be monetised using Adsense and other ad networks. Blogging s a very profitable niche but you need to have the prerequisite experience if you want to make money through this medium.

No not at all, you need to have a lot of knowledge and experience before you can be able to earn money with blogging, and if you are starting for the first time it's going to be very hard.

Blooger is a free blogging platform that allows you to monetize your content. It is from the internet giant Google and it is indeed a great opportunity that Google has presented for those who want to blog and do not have money.

No not at all, you need to have a lot of knowledge and experience before you can be able to earn money with blogging, and if you are starting for the first time it's going to be very hard.
Yes, having the knowledge that's what will help you to earn money, I know a lot of successful bloggers that are earning money from it, if you have the required knowledge you can try it out.

Yes, having the knowledge that's what will help you to earn money, I know a lot of successful bloggers that are earning money from it, if you have the required knowledge you can try it out.
True, but if you don't have the knowledge you are not going to earn a dime, a lot of people don't really care about about the knowledge that's why a lot of them fail.

I just applied for AdSense with my blogger account and would update you guys on my journey as it has not been easy getting to this stage and I intend to put in more effort

I once had a blog on blogger but later deleted my blog. I am a blogger but I don't blog with blogger. When I had a blogger blog, it was not monetized. If you want to blog for money without spending money, blogger is for you

I once had a blog on blogger but later deleted my blog. I am a blogger but I don't blog with blogger. When I had a blogger blog, it was not monetized. If you want to blog for money without spending money, blogger is for you
Really?! Then someone can just use that to start Blogging. I believe I would have been familiar with features that are used for blogging. This is just a stepping stone to real money making blogging platform.

Really?! Then someone can just use that to start Blogging. I believe I would have been familiar with features that are used for blogging. This is just a stepping stone to real money making blogging platform.
Well, technically speaking you can make money through blogging on blogger without spending any money but it is really difficult to make money becaus eyou need a lot of traffic anmd generating traffic is really hard

Yes but I think having the knowledge alone will not help, but if you have decipline you can be able to get success, if you lack decipline I don't think you can make it.

I realized that you need to spend money before you can earn money from your blog, but there are still some people that spend money but they are not successful with the blogging business.

You can make money by blogging on blogger. The blogger is a free blogging platform that could be monetised using Adsense and other ad networks. Blogging s a very profitable niche but you need to have the prerequisite experience if you want to make money through this medium.
I am not blogging on Blogger because there are various ways and various blogging platforms where we can earn money from so I can go for other ones like the ones that I am doing now.
I am not blogging on Blogger because there are various ways and various blogging platforms where we can earn money from so I can go for other ones like the ones that I am doing now.

Yes and also you need to spend money before you can even start earning money from your blog, but we're to gain traffics that's where the problem comes.

Some people run away from blogging because they are going to start making money very late but it is a good way to make money if they are already making money from it

Yes, starting up your own blog is not something easy, you need to have enough capital before you can go about it, an what really matters is having traffic.

Back then in school when i was looking for ways to make money online, i decided to try blogging, that was when i realized blogging is not easy as most persons normally claim it to be. It takes time and consistency with hard work.

I realized that you need to spend money before you can earn money from your blog, but there are still some people that spend money but they are not successful with the blogging business.
If you are using blogger you do not have to spend money but if you want to create a self hosted blog you will have to buy a domain and hosting in order to create a blog, you might also have to spend money on marketing.

Honestly speaking I currently don't own a blog nor I am I doing any blogging. What I am doing currently on the internet is strictly posting on paid to post forums as my main method of making money.

If you are using blogger you do not have to spend money but if you want to create a self hosted blog you will have to buy a domain and hosting in order to create a blog, you might also have to spend money on marketing.
Ok thank you for the knowledge, but between the both of them which one do you think is the best one to use? Which one do you think will bring in more money.

Ok thank you for the knowledge, but between the both of them which one do you think is the best one to use? Which one do you think will bring in more money.
If you have money it is better for you to go for a self-hosted blog. blogspot blog have a lot of disadvantages and one of it is that your blog can be deleted at anytime.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back