What's new

Are you having conversations with your co-workers at the work's place?

Yes I involve my co workers in a conversation to know how they are doing in the job and also to find out from them their strengths and their weaknesses in the job . I make sure they overcome fear

My business partners are just my best friends. We have conversations. I enjoy staying with them and most of the time they are the one I mostly allowed my business for when I am not around.

I am running a business where I only have just one worker working for me , but I normally talk to him like my family member ,seeking his advise and opinion over my business .

Where am working I do had conversation with my co-workers its a good sign to releif yoursef and also ensure that you create intimate relation with the person you are working with.

So for me I think that there is nothing wrong with this so I think that doing this is very much conversant and nice action to call

I believe it's best to interact with your co workers. Take them as family and be open with them. A time may come which they may help you execute a task you are not able on your own
There are times when some workers may even share important information with you so it is important to communicate with every worker or a few of them at your workplace

I don't think that's a bad a idea, but some people do dislike this idea, but for me I think taking to your co workers it's very important, it will help with a lot of things.

Yes, I frequently have conversations with my co-workers. These days, I do not have any offline jobs, but when I had offline jobs I used to talk with my co-workers. I talk with co-workers even when I am working online.

I don't think that's a bad a idea, but some people do dislike this idea, but for me I think taking to your co workers it's very important, it will help with a lot of things.
There are some situation where the owner of the business might sees having conversation with his or her workers as a sign of weakness thinking it might lead to an act of disrespecting him or her .

There are some situation where the owner of the business might sees having conversation with his or her workers as a sign of weakness thinking it might lead to an act of disrespecting him or her .
That's true that's why me I don't like the idea of working under someone at the first place, because of things like this especially if you have the wrong employer you're going to suffer a lot.

I have no issues with having conversations at the workplace with the other staff as long as everyone know where not to cross the line. I won't tolerate you talking to me anyhow at the workplace. So, while we can chitchat, you should know where it stops.

I have no issues with having conversations at the workplace with the other staff as long as everyone know where not to cross the line. I won't tolerate you talking to me anyhow at the workplace. So, while we can chitchat, you should know where it stops.

The most important thing is for anyone that I am having any conversation with at work to relate with me in a respectable manner. As long as it is anything that have to do with work, I believe that there is nothing wrong with discussing with the person in order to get things done properly the way they are supposed to.

The most important thing is for anyone that I am having any conversation with at work to relate with me in a respectable manner. As long as it is anything that have to do with work, I believe that there is nothing wrong with discussing with the person in order to get things done properly the way they are supposed to.

There are many people who may become really harsh with their co-workers and I think that this may damage the reputation and also relationships with others. I do not think that a person should damage relationships with co-workers, they should deal with them in a wise manner.

There are many people who may become really harsh with their co-workers and I think that this may damage the reputation and also relationships with others. I do not think that a person should damage relationships with co-workers, they should deal with them in a wise manner.

Personally, I am the kind of person that is always calm whenever I am dealing with other people. I don't see any reason why I should just be harsh unnecessarily to anyone who never did anything wrong to me. This is one of the reason why I usually get on well with all of my coworkers.

Personally, I am the kind of person that is always calm whenever I am dealing with other people. I don't see any reason why I should just be harsh unnecessarily to anyone who never did anything wrong to me. This is one of the reason why I usually get on well with all of my coworkers.

Well, there might be many co-workers who may try to dominate you. When they see your boss dominating you, they will start thinking that they are also entitled to treat people that way, especially their co-workers. I am talking about some people, not all of the co-workers.

Well, there might be many co-workers who may try to dominate you. When they see your boss dominating you, they will start thinking that they are also entitled to treat people that way, especially their co-workers. I am talking about some people, not all of the co-workers.

It is always going to be very difficult for any of my colleagues to dominate me at work especially when I know exactly what I am doing by being productive at my work. Even my superior is not even going to dominate me as long as I am carrying out my job effectively and efficiently.

It is always going to be very difficult for any of my colleagues to dominate me at work especially when I know exactly what I am doing by being productive at my work. Even my superior is not even going to dominate me as long as I am carrying out my job effectively and efficiently.

Knowing your job functions is the first step that you should take. I don't think anyone would want to dominate me when I am very sure that I know what I am doing at the workplace. I will stand my ground and defend my decisions and why I made certain decisions at executing those tasks.

Knowing your job functions is the first step that you should take. I don't think anyone would want to dominate me when I am very sure that I know what I am doing at the workplace. I will stand my ground and defend my decisions and why I made certain decisions at executing those tasks.

This is part of the reason why I will always try as much as possible to engage in only valuable communication with any of my colleagues at work because whenever you are in close communication with someone, they will always feel that they have freedom of talking to you how they like. Some of them can be very disrespectful.

This is part of the reason why I will always try as much as possible to engage in only valuable communication with any of my colleagues at work because whenever you are in close communication with someone, they will always feel that they have freedom of talking to you how they like. Some of them can be very disrespectful.

This is true. I remember falling into this situation when I took over as the manager of the company, I wanted to be jovial and laughing with everyone, but they took it far and that made me stop with immediate effect to avoid someone crossing a boundary they shouldn't cross at this particular moment.

This is true. I remember falling into this situation when I took over as the manager of the company, I wanted to be jovial and laughing with everyone, but they took it far and that made me stop with immediate effect to avoid someone crossing a boundary they shouldn't cross at this particular moment.

When you're in a place of authority, it's always going to be in your best interest to act professionally. There's nothing wrong in talking with your junior staff but do it in a way they are not going to look down on you. Employees need to be on the need to know basis for all businesses and personal information.

This depends a lot on the nature of job in the first place. I used to work in the customer care department and we used to engage with the customers and this never allowed us to interact with other co-workers. However, we used to interact with the employees during the break time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back