What's new

Are you having conversations with your co-workers at the work's place?

Since we are working in the same organisation and settings , we treats each other like family members , share business ideas and opinions together , have fun and eat together most of the time.

I would usually avoid discussing private matter with the co-workers. I have seen many employees discussing private matters with co-workers and this seems unprofessional to me.

When I was learning a skill I didn't really have any problem, I had conversation with so many of my work partners but mostly I think it will depend on the type of business that will determine the possibility of this happening . In most cases people will definitely have conversation with their coworkers.

I do always have a wonderful conversations with my co-workers most especially during break we meet together to go outside and eat together that is how we do mingle.

When I was learning a skill I didn't really have any problem, I had conversation with so many of my work partners but mostly I think it will depend on the type of business that will determine the possibility of this happening . In most cases people will definitely have conversation with their coworkers.

It all depends on the kind of job. There are many kind of jobs that might never even give you an opportunity to talk to your co-workers. One such example is telemarketing.

It all depends on the kind of job. There are many kind of jobs that might never even give you an opportunity to talk to your co-workers. One such example is telemarketing.
How ? I don't know the type of jobs you are talking . As long as there is a management in the business organisation , you will definitely have someone you will always relate to whenever there is an issue.

How ? I don't know the type of jobs you are talking . As long as there is a management in the business organisation , you will definitely have someone you will always relate to whenever there is an issue.

Telemarketing jobs never allow you to talk to your co-workers because you are too engaged with the customer. This means that you may never get the opportunity to talk to the co-worker.

Telemarketing jobs never allow you to talk to your co-workers because you are too engaged with the customer. This means that you may never get the opportunity to talk to the co-worker.
You can't be engaged all the time. You will definitely needs to take a break. You will have to eat, stretch your body, and These times are times you will needs to relieve yourself from the work stress.

Of course that's important and it's even necessary for everybody. Yes i communicate with my co- workers. I'm sure it's not possible to stay mute at work without communicating with anybody

Seriously, having a conversation with your co-workers is the best thing that one can achieve because through such conversation one will try to learn more from one another.

Having conversations with my colleagues is a good part of social interaction which I'll miss if there's any need to work from home. Having conversations with colleagues enable me to know them and make friends.

Yes then I didn't have any problem , I do have a lot of conversation with my coworker at work place. We do have a lot of free times when there is nothing much to do.

Having conversations with my colleagues is a good part of social interaction which I'll miss if there's any need to work from home. Having conversations with colleagues enable me to know them and make friends.
Lolz, working from home will definitely take all those things from you. It's sometimes brings down your interactive skills. This is from my personal experience.

Some people are too busy to have conversations with their co-workers and some are not interested to speak with them because of many reasons, being a shy or an introvert or just not feeling comfortable to speak with them. Speaking with co-workers at the job is very important in my opinion, because that way they can helo each other, they can pass the time together and they can handle tough situations together and even become friends. I personally didn't speak much with my last co-workers because I was the youngest and I felt to shy to do so.
But what about you are you having conversations with them?
I think that co workers should have conversations with each other because communication is the key to improve in a society and also it will remove pressure from you.

Some people are too busy to have conversations with their co-workers and some are not interested to speak with them because of many reasons, being a shy or an introvert or just not feeling comfortable to speak with them. Speaking with co-workers at the job is very important in my opinion, because that way they can helo each other, they can pass the time together and they can handle tough situations together and even become friends. I personally didn't speak much with my last co-workers because I was the youngest and I felt to shy to do so.
But what about you are you having conversations with them?
Communication is one of the factors In any business management. Workers should not only communicate with their customers but also their co-workers .

Communication is one of the factors In any business management. Workers should not only communicate with their customers but also their co-workers .
One of the most important thing in an organisation is communication and it is very necessary to communicate almost all the time.
Communication is necessary for the smooth running of the business.

One of the most important thing in an organisation is communication and it is very necessary to communicate almost all the time.
Communication is necessary for the smooth running of the business.
One of the things that I do best at my work place is to have a communication with my co-workers. I chat them just to a ensure friendly atmosphere at the work place.

I'm a shy person in real life so the only way to make friends is to have conversations at work I do have them sometimes however I still do have not a lot of friends that's fine by me sometimes boss allows us to have a cup of coffee

Going to work does not necessarily mean that you are just going to be working throughout as sometimes interacting with people alone can be able to give you some extra motivation and energy.

Well for me I don't think having conversations with your co worker's is a problem, you have to get used to this kinds of things, if not all of you will not be comfortable.

Well for me I don't think having conversations with your co worker's is a problem, you have to get used to this kinds of things, if not all of you will not be comfortable.
It is better not to live in isolation but you should socialize with your co-workers so that you can talk and liase. It's also good for your health.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back