What's new

Are you financially secure for retirement?

Personally I think life after retirement is more longer than life during service and before retirement so I believe for now, I can't be boastful of my financial status because no one knows what will happen in the future.

Personally I think life after retirement is more longer than life during service and before retirement so I believe for now, I can't be boastful of my financial status because no one knows what will happen in the future.

It all depends on when you retire. You may retire at a very young age. However, you may also continue to work for a really long period in case you do not have enough money at all.

It all depends on when you retire. You may retire at a very young age. However, you may also continue to work for a really long period in case you do not have enough money at all.
that is why you need to make haste while the sun shine, as a young man do whatever it is possible that would gaurantee your future, so that you would not need to struggle at old age.

I am currently in my teen age and I am planning for how I am going to build legacy wealth. I have zero plans of retirement at the moment because I have a lot to do.

I also do not have plans to retire now because there are a lot of things I plan doing at the moment and things I am trying so hard to achieve as well and I need to put in the effort now.

that is why you need to make haste while the sun shine, as a young man do whatever it is possible that would gaurantee your future, so that you would not need to struggle at old age.

I am a 30 year old person. I am almost 31, actually. Do you think that it is too old to balance your life and make sure that your life gets back at the right track at this age?

Retirement is not in my plan for now because I'm not financially secure for it. Before one can talk of retirement, he or she must have money for it. Or better still have an investment on ground that can be giving money on monthly or weekly basis.

If you have been saving for your retirement or you have been working on how to start a business right now which you will be doing after retirement , that means your retirement will be secured

Sincerely speaking I am not secured and it can take me about 15 years to build a strong retirement fund.
It take a long time to build a strong retirement fund. Even 15 years might not be enough self because saving money is becoming harder everyday.

I have not even started thinking of retirement at the moment because I have not really gotten a stable business venture. But I will try to make several investments for retirement purposes.

I am not ready for retirement, I have not even started planning for it. I am just at the very start of my career and so I have not known money and investments yet. But once I am more stable, I will start planning for retirement and making as much savings as I can.

I have not even started thinking of retirement at the moment because I have not really gotten a stable business venture. But I will try to make several investments for retirement purposes.

I am 31 years old and I am still young and I cannot retire right now at all. This is because i still need to work quite harder and make money and also save money at the same time.

I am not even close to financial security that is going to allow me to retire right now and that is why I am not even thinking of it but instead ways that I can improve my income.

I am definitely nowhere near close to being financially stable for retirement yet and I feel I have a lot more years ahead of me trying to get to the point where I would be more financially secure and ready for when I retire. At the moment I am working from home and trying so many different things to hopefully be able to make sure I will be more financially stable and ensure I will be okay for retirement. It's a long road ahead but I know with hard work I can do it.

I still need to work more before I retire, that is to say I have not been secured for retirement. I have no investment yet, and I don't have reliable job yet. No pension scheme has been created for me.

I still need to work more before I retire, that is to say I have not been secured for retirement. I have no investment yet, and I don't have reliable job yet. No pension scheme has been created for me.
You are just like me. I still need to do a lot before I can retire. I need to build a career that will earn me a living, invest and save in a pension scheme. That being said, I won't rest till I fulfill this. I might have to start a business on the side or have a side hustle at some point.

You are just like me. I still need to do a lot before I can retire. I need to build a career that will earn me a living, invest and save in a pension scheme. That being said, I won't rest till I fulfill this. I might have to start a business on the side or have a side hustle at some point.
Starting a business would be one of the fastest ways of achieving your goal but I must say it not the easiest way of going about it as you need the required experience for it to be successful

Oh not yet, I am still very young. I have not even figured out my life yet, so it's not time to prepare for retirement. Maybe after working for about a couple of decades more I'll start planning it.

I am 31 years old and I am still young and I cannot retire right now at all. This is because i still need to work quite harder and make money and also save money at the same time.
saving is very important and necessary but you need to understand that it will not make you rich. You need to save and at the same time try as much as possible to invest in some certain things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back