What's new

Are you financially secure for retirement?

Are you financially secure for retirement? If not, how many years do you think you'll have to work until you're set? Is there a monetary goal you're aiming for?
I have set up my retirement since when I was working with private company and I was retired and I am collecting my pension every month without any delay.

I think that it is always better to focus more on making money. This should be your goal. Apart from that, you must be able to save enough money as well for your retirement.
That is true but most importantly for people that have the ability to multitask running a big business together with the government job you are doing is not always an easy thing.

That is true but most importantly for people that have the ability to multitask running a big business together with the government job you are doing is not always an easy thing.

Yes, this is true. This is the main reason why many people are not able to start their own business while they have a job. They tend to start their business after they get retired.

Yes, this is true. This is the main reason why many people are not able to start their own business while they have a job. They tend to start their business after they get retired.
Yea, but for married people the husband can established the business while leaving it for a woman to run. At least you are going to have a trusted people to manage your business.

There are many people who have jobs and they also run the business. However, they usually work as "sleeping partner" rather than actively participating in the business.

There are many people who have jobs and they also run the business. However, they usually work as "sleeping partner" rather than actively participating in the business.
The only thing that matters is being able to get people that is loyal and is willing to take your business serious. This is the virtue that is lacking in our society today among employees.

The only thing that matters is being able to get people that is loyal and is willing to take your business serious. This is the virtue that is lacking in our society today among employees.

The fact remains that I have seen many people always pressuring their employees a lots of time. I used to work for a company that used to do that. If you pressurise your employees unnecessarily, they will lose motivation.

By doing jobs for others you can't reach financial independence so for my retirement I want to have some investments and business to be able to retire.
That is just one of the things that most persons do not rreally understand,because there is definitelly a level you cannot grow to financially while you are under the employment of someone.

The fact remains that I have seen many people always pressuring their employees a lots of time. I used to work for a company that used to do that. If you pressurise your employees unnecessarily, they will lose motivation.
Seriously because automatically that will be a stress to them and they will start looking for other ways to get employment. I believe the best thing that must be done is to let them perform their duties without pressure.

That is just one of the things that most persons do not rreally understand,because there is definitelly a level you cannot grow to financially while you are under the employment of someone.

I think that there is a really big reason for that. Most people who work for other do not gain financial independence because many salaried people do not simply get paid well for their efforts.

My main plan for retirement is not monetary, but a business or source of income that will be passive. This means I need capital now to start a business that can keep on running years later. The time I have now would be useful to earning money while growing the business.

For now I am not financially secure for retirement yet, I am still working hard and harder to see that I save a lot before retirement bell will call. So I do try to be saving at least 10% of my earning monthly.
Saving 10% monthly for the purpose of retirement is a very good plan and it is something I would also consider doing as it is more futuristic but I would not save the money in my countries currency

I think that there is a really big reason for that. Most people who work for other do not gain financial independence because many salaried people do not simply get paid well for their efforts.
That is true to some level,because when it comes to the issue of giving workers what is due them they are most times under valued and that is the more reason most of them never get rich.

Currently I can't really say I am financially secure for retirement simply because there are people who are better than me, are still working so hard to make more. I have mad an investment which I believe can make me financial stable but not yet enough for me.

My main plan for retirement is not monetary, but a business or source of income that will be passive. This means I need capital now to start a business that can keep on running years later. The time I have now would be useful to earning money while growing the business.

I think that by the time you retire, you must create a source of passive income for yourself if you want to make sure that you do not suffer during your old age.

You can only plan for retirement when you have a stable job or business. It's not compulsory that you started saving for retirement early. First get a secured job and from there you can think of retirement saving.

You can only plan for retirement when you have a stable job or business. It's not compulsory that you started saving for retirement early. First get a secured job and from there you can think of retirement saving.

If you have a stable job, then you are not retired. I think that retirement refers to a state when a person no longer works and have a passive source of income.

If you get secured job or secured business, it's good to start saving early. That's why it's good to register for pension scheme immediately you secured a job. Registering for pension scheme will make saving very easy for you.

I'm not ready for retirement yet because I've not saved up enough money for my retirement. People most times retire at a very old age because of how hard it is to save up money in the hard time we are in.

At this very young age, I am not ready to retire. The first goal is to build legacy wealth, and then retirement is secondary after creating a viable successors in the industry I intend to establish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back